Unjustified nitmod server ban

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Unjustified nitmod server ban

Postby Djenna_Tales » 03 Feb 2018, 01:15

Good evening ETc members,

I would like to adress an issue which happened on your Nitmod server tonight. I happened to get banned for a year with the message "nice aim". More context, I've only played half a map, didn't use chat, played objective and healed teammates (playing medic). Therefore it should be a sollid conclusion I've been banned for cheating/hacking (however you wanna call it). The ban kinda came out of nowhere, no warnings, no one accusing me, just a random ban after about 10 minutes of play (which to me is actually kinda short to get to such conclusions).

For more context, I'm actually and EX etpro player, who used to compete in cups, and lans at a very decent (let's say relatively high) level years ago. I installed the game again about a week ago, as I used to enjoy the game, looking to play on non et pro pub servers, have a laugh, and enjoy some friendly games.

I obviously know im not using any third party programs. I don't even think I was close to suspicious. I might still have decent aim, but that shouldn't be enough to abrubtly ban someone the server in my perception. I don't think this is how ETc clan owners would want to see guests in their servers treated. You could have dm'd me, or even made screenshots with the server right? Randomly banning doesn't seem justified to me.

Anyway, the name I used is the same one on the forum "Djenna_Tales". I should have the replay somewhere stored. I hope we can find peace and have fun together on one of the last crowded et public servers.

Kind regards,

Djenna_Tales

Edit; I wasn't completely sure where to leave a topic like this, Hopefully I picked the right part of the forum.
Djenna_Tales

Re: Unjustified nitmod server ban

Postby ETc|Leandra » 03 Feb 2018, 02:31

Hey,

im sorry for that. I fixed that issue you are unbanned now.
ETc|Leandra
ETc| Member

Postby Djenna_Tales » 03 Feb 2018, 02:46

Appriciated, if you have questions, requests or what so ever, hit me up for a chat, I could join voice server or anything. I have no intention to ruins anyones fun.
Djenna_Tales

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 03 Feb 2018, 19:12

Djenna_Tales wrote:Appriciated, if you have questions, requests or what so ever, hit me up for a chat, I could join voice server or anything. I have no intention to ruins anyones fun.

another mature person,always good to see.seems aparent problem is solved.i'd like to thank you for your maturity and welcome you to the forum and server.hhmmmm ET Pro guess that would help with gameplay . :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Pete. » 06 Feb 2018, 17:16

Not even close to cheating, amazing gamestyle, loved to fight you and had some laughs, you are competitive, I guess it's a bit late, but well, I hope my opinion counts

see ya in server
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 07 Feb 2018, 18:20

pete your opinion doesn't count but you do. :lol: :twisted: and your always late so np there.i give you a blue ribbon for participation. :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Pete. » 16 Apr 2018, 10:16

fuck, im late again, thank you magick for your kind words.

(I set an alarm on my phone to answer today, i forgot about the alarm, i guess im just that kind of asshole :twisted: :twisted: )
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Return to Kicks & Bans