Banned for mistake?

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

Banned for mistake?

Postby Faded17 » 17 Jun 2018, 00:14

Hi Etc members. :)

I would like to report some strange ban that happened to my brother some months ago. Currently, we are playing ET in the same computer with two different profiles, so his username is different ("Gabry" or "Gabry36", sometimes he changes it so idk). Here's the report:

Reason: NxAC violation: [GAMEHACK]
Expires in: PERMANENT

So we used to play with a gaming mouse that had high DPis (but that doesn't means crazy DPis, just 4 levels like other gaming mouses, nothing unusual). I thought that he got banned for this reason and the admins mistaked him for a guy that uses gamehacks/wallhacks :?
We are playing ET since late 2000s, we never used gamehacks since we don't need this kind of stuff for enjoying a good game like ET.

Can someone please unban us?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Faded17 on 17 Jun 2018, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
Faded17

Re: Banned for mistake?

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 17 Jun 2018, 09:18

something is interfer'n with your cfg,or you are with us.we'll have a look i'm sure!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 17 Jun 2018, 10:15

You wasnt ban by Admin but by anticheat system ... give the exact name of ban and why have wait months ?
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 17 Jun 2018, 14:26

you are unbanned, maybe a mistake of the anticheat, but why you ask 1,5 years later? :D
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Faded17 » 17 Jun 2018, 21:37

I dunno. Maybe the anticheat system revealed some weird movement of the mouse.
I know it's sounds kinda stupid :roll: , but because i didn't play ET until few days ago (busy for school and other things), i've forget the ban (and by brother too). :?

Anyway thanks for your help guys! :D
Cheers.
Faded17

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 23 Jun 2018, 01:02

see...now are we happy I knew it woldn;t take long to fix (look 'n' 2). :) hahaha bk bitches cya n game sunday. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Kicks & Bans