kicked because fast ending

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

kicked because fast ending

Postby Dr.Fey » 13 Oct 2009, 22:05

I was kicked because I ended the map too fast. what the hell is wrong with that.. the only thing wrong there is the defence of the object.. and ok maybe it is too fast but kicking people because of that is pathetic.. kick people not doing the things they need to do on a map because they are more worse than a player that can finish a map just fast because the lack of the other team..
Dr.Fey

Re: kicked because fast ending

Postby ilten » 14 Oct 2009, 00:21

ehm..i understand your point very well.
i know some players dont like it when the map is ended after 5 or less mins.
for engeneers who want to end a map its a bit stupid if they can't do their job, as you said it.
but there are players who want to play the full map, mostly medics or field ops
in my opinion you should not have been kicked, even though i dont even have that command :D

i dont know, maybe you were kicked cause of trickumping, i think not, but if its so, thats not ok, you can imagine ;)

btw: nice idea to kick the people, who have not defended the objective :D
ilten

Postby shrimpy » 14 Oct 2009, 01:08

i do agree with dr.fey (providing he didnt trick jump to end the map etc etc ...) .. the point in a map is to complete an objective.. so whats the problem if an engineer completes the objective in 5 minutes? he did his job well .. the other team should have been busy defending rather than fragging as usual and the map wouldnt have ended would it.

if players worked as hard on defending an objective, as they do at fragging, then im sure maps would last longer and there would be less complaints, but thats just my opinion

*shrimpy*
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby Hempfuzzy » 14 Oct 2009, 04:17

i agree with u too Dr. Fey. When u do no trickjump for objectice, no reason to kick u.

Perhaps some1 said on map u where Trickjumping i dont know.

I like it too to play maps longer than 5 mins, but thats really no reason to kick.

I dont kick u but trust me man i am sorry about that. Not be to angry we all make false. ;) ;)

:arrow: But when some1 do trickjumping for objective and i see i not kick i ban for 16 mins and notice the name, next time i ban a few days and then permanent. :!:
Hempfuzzy

Postby Endgegner » 14 Oct 2009, 11:14

Dr.Frey you dont do something wrong!
Im sorry for this kick!

@ETc| Admins we dont kick Players for Fastmap ending just if they do Walljump or something like this!

Move on Engeneers !

See you on the Server
Endgegner

Postby fea » 14 Oct 2009, 12:49

This is wrong. My apologises for this kick. I haven't done this, but this is very bad that for making objective people are being kicked. Don't be afraid to finish map this fast next time. As u see, we agree to your point of view and i have hope that it won't happen again. If some "fraggers" don't like the fact that game is about objective, so kill engineers, that's not forbidden. Make your frags near objectives, then no problem with fast ending.
Regards,
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 14 Oct 2009, 18:51

You've all said it. Sorry, about this, Doc.
ET is an objective-based game. Play 4 objective. There is no other way to win.
If you know u can end the map in few seconds u can ask sth like "should I end?" but you dont have to.
And yes, Endie, the maps are usually won by hard working engineers (FH).
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 14 Oct 2009, 19:16

Agreed :) only Tj obj isnt good all rest is fine :)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby mahame » 14 Oct 2009, 22:52

QpiD wrote:Agreed :) only Tj obj isnt good all rest is fine :)

1+
mahame
ETc| Member

Postby Dr.Fey » 15 Oct 2009, 17:14

I don't care if a map is ended fast, most of the time I am an engineer that is just trying to do the job. So most of the time I got killed but also when something needs to be done with another kind of class I'm being that class.. Just because that is the game.. I don't mind people that just wants to kill but when they are gonna whine that the engineers suck because we lost it is very annoying. sometimes to go further you need an engineer and when I go to limbo there is no one playing one.. :s :? why!?:P

And no I don't do trickjump.. ah well not all the time.. ah well i'm not that good in it. And in the map marrakech you can't trickjump or what?
Dr.Fey

Postby Tigu » 20 Oct 2009, 00:17

i am not agree for this... if start engys every map fast ending then what the point let allies or axis players only do objectivs, not shooting at all......5 min ending is stupid some player yes are good with engi put where the fun killing if 4 -5 min game time :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby shrimpy » 20 Oct 2009, 00:51

easy solution to that tigu ... kill the engineers :roll:
shrimpy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 20 Oct 2009, 18:13

shrimpy wrote:easy solution to that tigu ... kill the engineers :roll:

:!: Thats the game! V35 (defend our objective!)
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Bruce » 13 Nov 2009, 00:21

ia someone complains about map rushing is SL rating players. i admit, i play for rating and i don't like rushing on certain maps but i dont complain about it.
Bruce

Return to Kicks & Bans