[DIABOLIK]Qndel! banned by rosebud ...

If you were kicked or banned you can talk about it here.
You can also find here all info about cheaters cought on our server. Here too.

[DIABOLIK]Qndel! banned by rosebud ...

Postby qndel » 15 Apr 2014, 15:41

I want to complain about rosebud and patulacci, they are abusing their admins.
He permabanned me for nothing lol ...
And Patulacci was putting me to spec because he is weak and I was killing him... Now that's what I call abusing the admin ... The teams were unbalanced, I asked him to join the enemy team, but of course he ignored me.
Seriously, I am one of the best players on this server yet some panzernoob permabans me for nothing.
Unban me.
qndel

Re: [DIABOLIK]Qndel! banned by rosebud ...

Postby ETc|Luis » 15 Apr 2014, 20:07

Lol, if you react with this attitude then go fuck yourself

Idk the reasons but you got my F2 in a few seconds

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 15 Apr 2014, 21:36

If you have nothing productive to say, then gtfo, understood?
qndel

Postby garekip » 15 Apr 2014, 22:56

qndel wrote:Seriously, I am one of the best players on this server yet some panzernoob permabans me for nothing.
Unban me.

qndel wrote:If you have nothing productive to say, then gtfo, understood?

I don't know why you were banned but demanding to be unbanned and being cocky like this certainly won't help.
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 16 Apr 2014, 02:13

qndel wrote:I want to complain about rosebud and patulacci, they are abusing their admins.
He permabanned me for nothing lol ...
And Patulacci was putting me to spec because he is weak and I was killing him... Now that's what I call abusing the admin ... The teams were unbalanced, I asked him to join the enemy team, but of course he ignored me.
Seriously, I am one of the best players on this server yet some panzernoob permabans me for nothing.
Unban me.

qndel wrote:If you have nothing productive to say, then gtfo, understood?

Well me got a quote for you....Attitude like this..You won't be getting unbanned understood
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|Fallen » 16 Apr 2014, 12:34

as oldest Member i got only one thing to say most youngsters got no respect today and gaming should be fun :lol: nothing else my skills does not interest me with 51 its not easy anyway against 20-30 yrs younger players understood :slap: greets Fallen ;)
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby .Indica » 16 Apr 2014, 14:14

Seriously?! Since im out of the clan nothing changed.
He just told u guys he got banned for this (nothing) and u all telling him he's acting like a prick?
He is just telling u guys the truth. somepeople are abusing their adminlevel but sparky and jay dont wanna see it. As i think u dont say anything wrong diabolik. but when are going to see it? and that they are loosing all the good players because of it...
i think etc can still going to be a nice clan, when somepeople ( not all ! ) are learning to behave and dont act like some stupids .;)

Indica :D
.Indica

Postby qndel » 16 Apr 2014, 15:14

Thanks for your support indica, I only complained about being permabanned for nothing (seems like it's normal on this server? ...) and then I get attacked "Lol, if you react with this attitude then go fuck yourself",wow so polite, much culture wow. He got an answer in a tone matching his.

Sparky, unban me, I did nothing to deserve a ban lol, what's wrong with you people o.O
qndel

Postby ETc|Luis » 16 Apr 2014, 17:07

When you complain in a correct way I will understand and I will listen, but if you can't react normally why should we listen to you.
I dont think you will, so change your social behaviour before you will react again.

ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 16 Apr 2014, 17:26

The real problem, I think, is that any of the admins here hardly can believe you were banned 'for nothing'. By this, I'm not endorsing any judgment about you, I don't know you, probably never saw you play nor talk (or at least I can't remember). At least there must be a wrong reason why they banned you, instead of no reason at all. Rosebud isn't the member for randomly banning for no reason - you could have at least tried to be objective in your representation of the facts. (or theoretically I would mean the following - for yes, I can only speak academic English, it's a disease, sorry! -: your sentences here should be descriptive, not evaluative or performative in any other way. You should describe the facts: not making a judgment about the members, the server, God, fish & chips or anything, for at least not in this post. I wish you have said things like 'Rosebud banned me for allegly doing X', 'In my view there was a little frustration among the members because I owned them all 300x', etc)

I hope this case will be cleared out soon, see ya
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 16 Apr 2014, 18:14

I'm tired of all this bullshit, I just want to play and some frustrated kids can kick me/ban as they wish, you won't have many players that way, the overall skill level is rather low anyway ...
For me rosebud is a noob, every time I see him, he plays with panzer, panzer is a weapon reserved for kids learning how to play, or noobs.
He insulted me, I called him panzernoob and he permabanned me.

#Sparky
A point from YOUR OWN GODDAMN RULES
5. No insults! Any player who will break this rule will be muted.
MUTED ... not permabanned ...
How can you expect me to be polite if you try to show how superiour you are (and you are not) ...
People have to earn my respect, so far few of you did ...
The server is meant to play and have fun, not to be a playground for you and your mutual admiration society where players abuse their admin to gain advantage in game.

#Tau as you wish
Check patulacci's rating and mine, it is clear that I can kill him any time without problem, he was probably frustrated, I like when the game is balanced, patulacci joined my team, which was unnecessary, because I can hold my ground and the enemy team was at disadvantage, so I asked patulacci to join the enemy team. Obviously he didn't listen, so I called him a noob few times. Whenever I killed him , he put me to the spectators - obviously abusing his admin rights.
Then rosebud came. I don't remember exactly what happened, but he was playing his usual 'panzernoob mode' which is very frustrating, he started disrespecting me by saying something like 'you are a kid for me' etc. and I called him a panzernoob, then he banned me. I hate people like him, banning people without reason. He thinks he can insult me because he has the admin level and is a member of the clan (seems that he was right, he can insult me and ban without consequences...) and when I fight back, I get banned. I don't know what to think about this. Maybe he is getting trashed in the real world and takes it out on the players in wolfenstein (happened to be me) . I've been an admin myself and I know how a good admin should look like. With privileges comes responsibility, but I see only a spoiled kid carelessly banning me PERMANENTLY for a thing that didn't even deserve a kick. I feel sorry for him because you can't kill/ban everybody that you don't accept in real life and his deeds will return to him sooner or later.That's my opinion.
Last edited by qndel on 16 Apr 2014, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
qndel

Postby ETc|Sparky » 16 Apr 2014, 18:26

Now qndel u know already.That when u said that you was banned the first time,I spoke to you on server.I checked the database and there was no ban for your name etc..But i won't deal with guy's coming on and throwing insult's etc around or disrespecting members.Who try and help you on the forum.

If you want anything to happen,Then there are way's to put your point across without insults etc.Do this the correct way.And u will perhaps get a better response to what u have encountered

Unban
Sent: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 pm
To: ETc|Sparky

What's wrong with you? I got banned without reason and you don't want to unban me ... Nice attitude ...
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby Hans Gunsche » 16 Apr 2014, 18:34

Here we go again :P

Basically what Luis and Tau said.

Try to work on your ethos and logos, then you will get serious replies.
Now you are just yelling..
You could have made a point and be taken serious, but no, you have to act like this.
And then you expect people to act motivated to investigate the subject? Not how it works, sorry!

Thanks for the laugh and a little facepalm though! :witch:

Oh yeah, i just saw your second post and it was even worse.
The egocentrism is flying off the screen. Playing medic all the time with a sten does not qualify you as an ''elite pro'' player. Don't bring pointless fiction into the discussion. What does it help that you brag about being the best? If you actually were, you wouldn't have to brag so much about it, insecure sten medic.

Also kinda remarkable that you say in your first post ''banned for nothing lol'' when there is indication in your second post that there was a reason (insulting).

Egocentric gibberish bleh bleh bleh :cheeeers:
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby qndel » 16 Apr 2014, 18:44

Just unban me, or do you think I deserve a permaban? lol
qndel

Postby Hans Gunsche » 16 Apr 2014, 18:49

If you acted normal you would have been unbanned, no doubt.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 16 Apr 2014, 18:50

Funny how first you insult me, then you are indignant that I don't leave it without answer.

I am angry because I demand justice, and all you do is blatter about my behaviour . Unban me and let me forget that you exist ...
Last edited by qndel on 17 Apr 2014, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
qndel

Postby Hans Gunsche » 16 Apr 2014, 18:59

You're right, sometimes i don't even know why i reply to topics like these, but keep making them!
It amuses me.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 16 Apr 2014, 19:16

If you are amused by somebody's misery, then it doesn't speak highly of you.
qndel

Postby Hans Gunsche » 16 Apr 2014, 20:26

Your misery is self inflicted and you cannot be reasoned with, while at the same time you expect empathy from the others. :? :?:

I could either keep on trying to show you the mistake you are making, which i won't because we have had a lot of people like you opening topics like these and it will become an endless loophole. Or i could feel bad about your lack of succesfully interacting with other people, but then i would be showing empathy, but that emotion wouldn't be honest since you don't want to be helped through the problem, you only want the answer to your question without putting effort into how the problem came to be and prevent it. And finally i could just laugh about it, and that's what i do. I don't harm anyone with it, maybe only your pride. I don't laugh at ''you'' if that's what you think. I laugh about the topic itself, because this was all so unnecessary. :love:
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 16 Apr 2014, 20:36

Despite all the giberish in the topic, I would like to thank you qndel for the explanation in reply to my post.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby Denharrow » 16 Apr 2014, 21:14

Seriously, I am one of the best players on this server.

Denharrow
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 16 Apr 2014, 23:40

You have lost some $USD!!!
by qndel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:39 pm
Somebody tried to rob you
by qndel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm
by qndel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:37 pm
by qndel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:36 pm
by qndel » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 pm

omg say's it all wtf haha
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby qndel » 17 Apr 2014, 00:07

xD unban me and I will stop stealing your money ^ ^
#
what the hell? I had 110k $ in bank, now its empty, what happened to my money? o.O WTF
qndel

Postby ETc|SmirGel^+ » 17 Apr 2014, 07:54

If I may say my opinion about this since I was there the time before you got banned.

In the goldrush map you were killing the axis team literally on their spawn you weren't even giving them any kind of chance to almost even get out of the spawn. Firstly your score was something like 30/5 you were playing as medic while patu and other guy were playing other classes trying to do the obj. You went up to the tank were Patu was you called him as "noob" while he was disabling a landmine (enemy one) you pushed him over all the landmines and killed him then you kept telling him his noob and said he needs to go Axis team to balance out? With what logic does it balance out the team you're already killing so easily? I guess you just wanted another player to kill easily.. Patu got mad because you kept insulting him until the map ended basically I don't even know what you meant by "abusing adminpowers" since he wasn't doing anything to you or anyone else by using admin powers.

Next map Brenau or how it's called well it doesn't matter rosebud joined to the game and you said something like "panzer noob is here" or something like that and kept insulting patu also. Rosebud and Qndel talked for a while mostly just how "noob" rosebud is and how his always using panzer. Then rosebud banned you cus you keep insulting all the time. I don't understand how you can "this is for nothing"? if it would be nothing you'd just play and not talk at all then if someone banned you for just playing by the rules it would be nothing. In my opinion this isn't "nothing". Most of the time I've seen you playing on the server you like to call everyone "noob" who uses simple game features like panzer which can be used really effective way if wanted which you might not understand? Since this is team based game every class has different purpose..
ETc|SmirGel^+
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|rosebud » 17 Apr 2014, 11:13

as an admin (7years) i never banned any person for being a prick, thank you QNDEL for being my first.

If you can show you can behave more decently, we can start thinking about an unban.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
ETc|rosebud
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 0

Postby Hans Gunsche » 17 Apr 2014, 11:45

Thank you smirgel, for your valuable contribution!

I was already suspecting something like this, but since i wasn't there it had to be said by someone who was actually there when it happend.
Members who have played a long time with rosebud know that he does not just ban people for nothing. :|

Lol @ sparky xD
What's the use of the money thing anyway? To show off? :P
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 17 Apr 2014, 11:47

I will quote that thing from your own server rules again
"5. No insults! Any player who will break this rule will be muted. "
"20. Spawnkilling is allowed!
21. Spawncamping is allowed! "
MUTED, SO WHY THE HELL AM I PERMABANNED? Can't you even follow your own rules?
and now you complain that I spawnkilled ...
And now sparky stole my money, cool ,even more abusing of being an admin ...
qndel

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 17 Apr 2014, 18:33

Rosebud is an unprovoking,interactive,friendly ,fun, Ego-Free ,chilled admin,an oldschool admin that Never i saw him ban anyone,and Rarely kick, not that i can remember.
Noone has arguements with rosebud because of his nice nature,All time that Ever he plays in ETc hes cheering and FUN ONLY. even when he dies 60 times.
This is one admin im proud to have in ETc and i stand by him like his english wingman to the End.

ive seen [DIABOLIK]Qndel and his behaviour in the server,and hes a nail in the tire, hes self absorbed Medic Only killing anything with Hard skills regardless of the servers players.
Players like him in numbers will Kill ET and extinguish Newplayers chances of enjoying the game, floating around the internet for a live server with players on, that he can connect and claim hes no1, no care for anyone but himself.Was an admin yet he acts like an ass,and people like him btw try HARD to find faults in admins because there chances was stripped from them leaving them bitter and revengful, searching for holes in people "as admins" for him to expolit and say look look!!! hes bad too!! maaan stfu, your one of the same breed and you stay banned for being a dick,shame really because your replies above show you have intelligence, mhm, enough to try bring down an admin that you can Never be.

cya in game rose Great shot

ps ( i saw the whole thing, i was in the server at the time, and thanks for your opinions everyone, hes a dick case closed, topic stays open for hans <3 ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 17 Apr 2014, 19:28

I will drink a beer on that Matt

ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby qndel » 17 Apr 2014, 20:34

Keep high-fiving yourselves, it's so pathethic ...
qndel

Next

Return to Kicks & Bans