Player is insulting on Nitmode server

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Player is insulting on Nitmode server

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 27 Oct 2017, 04:34

Hey, There is a player called Odin.Dk that is insulting on the server a few times. First time he wrote fuking jew a few days ago and today he wrote allies are gay and something else when i was with another player and bots, and then again after a map he wrote i can play with my dick,

Its not like he was loosing or getting smashed and to me it was very offensive, I didn't reply to him and would appreciate if you take any means

Thanks, Goku
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Re: Player is insulting on Nitmode server

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 27 Oct 2017, 11:40

Usually he seems ok and not cause any trouble maybe he just needs a little warning.

>he wrote fuking jew a few days ago
Perhaps he got a little too excited roleplaying as axis :lol:
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 27 Oct 2017, 18:08

seems some1 knows what your taking about.please let admin know in game,next time plz pm admin and I know it will be addressed.thank you..thx bro. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 27 Oct 2017, 18:51

ETc|PSYKOGRASM wrote:Usually he seems ok and not cause any trouble maybe he just needs a little warning.

>he wrote fuking jew a few days ago
Perhaps he got a little too excited roleplaying as axis :lol:

Haha for sure... and thanks

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:seems some1 knows what your taking about.please let admin know in game,next time plz pm admin and I know it will be addressed.thank you..thx bro. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hope there will be admin next time.. if not i'll post here, thanks for attention!
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 27 Oct 2017, 20:58

ye np ty for bringing it to our attention. :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|g8 » 07 Jul 2018, 11:27

if u see nextime insults on nacionalist or rasist shit side :) contact admin on discord or game... and perma ban apsolutly witouth warn

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory