Search found 812 matches: did

Searched query: did

Return to advanced search

Stich - kicking

... few secs he added : fucking noob 2nd was saying all time : fo, fu , nab , noob, backer etc. ... ETc admins who were on server in the same time didnt do anything WHERE IS FAIRNESS ?!?! next time i was kicked because of pushing : best thing in this situation was that when i connect i jumped to ...
by #$t!ch#
30 Jun 2009, 17:24
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Stich - kicking
Replies: 7
Views: 3622

Re: [EPF]CnK~

If i was insulting 3 months ago it doesnt mean that i do it now ... How you can say that i ALWAYS insult when i didnt play a long time Players who dont like you are mostly very SKILLED players, because for you they are cheaters :lol: Maybe you didnt see but from 3-4 days i started ...
by #$t!ch#
14 Nov 2009, 11:04
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: [EPF]CnK~
Replies: 15
Views: 4912

Re: Whatta hell?

... from anyone else "because I donate" but I feel that an admin would at least deserve a discussion before getting banned.. It's not like I did anything terribly wrong. but u did something wrong thats why u getting a "day" ban DONT get me wrong i can understand u but its not easy ...
by $haTerHanD
17 Aug 2010, 14:35
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Whatta hell?
Replies: 10
Views: 4248

Re: Pics of ETc| and regulars

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:What did u missunderstand Tigu?
The girl in naQs pic has no top on shes right infront of him...

:lol: yeah
by $haTerHanD
24 Sep 2010, 21:00
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Pics of ETc| and regulars
Replies: 1241
Views: 717168

Re: Banned

... were telling me how you cheat man...i watched you and you use aimbot..this guys a cheater and unless he decides to stop cheating, dont unban him did he (mirror) get a kick from a F|A admin or punkbuster? do have a screeny of that situation? if not how u know that he used a cheat? many ppl talk ...
by $haTerHanD
07 Jun 2011, 11:33
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Banned
Replies: 32
Views: 15611

Re: #ifc#

hey silver here, u banned our clan because we make insult, and u think u never do insults.ETC guys think we a like little nice boys who never do insult...
u did stupid order..
by $!lv3r
26 Jul 2009, 19:55
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: #ifc#
Replies: 20
Views: 9072

hey, plz unban me

hey silver here, i am not anymore in ifc.
so what u guys think about unban me?

i learned stop that what i did :d

i am sorry...

for respect!
by $!lv3r
23 Aug 2009, 01:07
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: hey, plz unban me
Replies: 6
Views: 1947

Re: hey, plz unban me

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:
$!lv3r wrote:i learned stop that what i did :d

What did you do? Just interested, I dont decide about unbanning, only 4 my own bans.

hehe, i mean that my "much" insults ;d
by $!lv3r
23 Aug 2009, 20:24
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: hey, plz unban me
Replies: 6
Views: 1947

banned for no reason?

... played on ETc sexcup server, i had a realy good time but suddenly after i played some maps i got banned.. reason: mofo i got banned for 11 days. i did not do anything bad i was just playing, i would be happy if i could get unbanned ( or at least hear the reason why i got banned).. plz =)) ET nickname: ...
by >Near<
03 Oct 2009, 22:53
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: banned for no reason?
Replies: 0
Views: 828

Re: Bye ETc <3

... make some member more than I what admins have even few screens where as 4 axis player aufm sexcup, and eight or nine allies player and no one did what. .. because it is again too fine for kicking etc. but you can always was? Well do not mean all or as only few specific since February was now ...
by *0P*.!
10 Jul 2010, 14:12
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Bye ETc <3
Replies: 27
Views: 7986

Re: BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIM

ok guys, somebody saw that video what i did or not?
I dont have it anymore becose i did format C: And i saved only my etkey !
by *0P*.!
02 Dec 2010, 08:41
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: BossHK banned from ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME #3
Replies: 77
Views: 37451

Re: Did anyone see that guys numberplate?!

omg lol
by *0P*.!
19 Jun 2011, 18:10
 
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Did anyone see that guys numberplate?!
Replies: 3
Views: 1374

Re: Unban me plz :)

... disabled(he get kicked for it by Pb ,thats all u need for a Proof) I have also simliar discussions in the past here in Forum they tell my Brother did i cheat on other Server and so on...and my Number 1 Rule No mercy for cheats! But like Dipl said Jay will laugh about this Topic....because he will ...
by *0P*.!
04 Nov 2010, 18:01
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Unban me plz :)
Replies: 29
Views: 7057

Re: HELP!

lol ihave 2004 y. tuned pc where i play et. :lol: I had same shit whit win 7. just uninstalled all stuff (and pb), reinstalled few times, did few win updates and all was fine. Sometimes its still sayng disconneted unknow reason. Keep reconnecting (somtimes 10 times),whit win xp i had ping 70-90 ...
by *0P*.!
04 Feb 2011, 21:19
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HELP!
Replies: 15
Views: 5810

Re: THE SERVER IS DEATH ?

I'm banned from Wood
SORRRYYYY lol wth u did?
by *0P*.!
27 Aug 2011, 21:05
 
Forum: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Topic: THE SERVER IS DEATH ?
Replies: 4
Views: 2468

Re: pb support stoped

i did clean install. if u dont have that pb update then u dont have etkey file (my game dosent greated it). I created it there etkey.org And another thing what u need to play et to the pb enabled server is some pb files. I ...
by *0P*.!
11 Oct 2011, 13:46
 
Forum: Enemy Territory
Topic: pb support stoped
Replies: 1
Views: 1290

Re: barbwire banned me cuz he felt offended. grow up

Lol he posted in Introduce Yourself as well as Kicks and Bans and did a triple post. Fail. :lol:

Image
by .hQ#Unreal?
21 Jun 2009, 15:46
 
Forum: Introduce yourself
Topic: barbwire banned me cuz he felt offended. grow up
Replies: 9
Views: 3626

banned :(

got banned from that i said with a joke to adrian '' fuk u adrian :D '' . it said that jaymod did it and visit here so i did so.. so would u plz unban me plz :P
like ur server very much ;)
by 6fe3t
09 Jul 2009, 15:32
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: banned :(
Replies: 8
Views: 3228

Re: banned :(

okay.. i have been waiting the unban for 1 week now. have you forgot me? if i got atleast 1 week ban from so little thing what i did so ill change server.. do u even respect ppl who r playing on ur server , they r ur fans like me. u r gonna loose 1 fan if this ban wont go off.. i wont ...
by 6fe3t
13 Jul 2009, 19:21
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: banned :(
Replies: 8
Views: 3228

Re: introduction from 7-2-1900

oops did it 2 times

sorry
by 7-2-1900
06 Nov 2012, 16:37
 
Forum: Introduce yourself
Topic: introduction from 7-2-1900
Replies: 11
Views: 4684

Re: [Voting] Remove Paris Bastille

lol magick

and i only did that when less then 10 players were in the map and when others did too.
my second objective in that map was trolling on top of the map :D

p.s. magick do you want a :cookie: :D
by 7-2-1900
08 Jul 2013, 17:05
 
Forum: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Topic: [Voting] Remove Paris Bastille
Replies: 10
Views: 10806

Banned on etpub?

Hi, I was banned on the etpub server with message "cya"? I must have missed the reason or warning? I don't even know who banned me. If I did something wrong or against the rule then please let me know?
Thank you,
declan
by =declan=
26 Aug 2018, 16:48
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Banned on etpub?
Replies: 6
Views: 1606

Re: Banned on etpub?

I did not know kick is 15 minutes ban. I guess it was just a bad day for some people. Thanks for letting me know.
by =declan=
28 Sep 2018, 23:50
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Banned on etpub?
Replies: 6
Views: 1606

Re: shuffle all the time!!

Today Marsness did shuffle when we play at marrakech 10 mins.. O_o Everyone said "you idiot", "noob", "shuffle at end or start map!" e.t.c... And the have absolutely right.. ;) Maybe some1 do something with that? ;/
by A^Ghostness
07 Jul 2009, 10:47
 
Forum: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Topic: shuffle all the time!!
Replies: 19
Views: 10938

Re: ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS

I was the one ban you. I did it because you were a jerk, you talked crap, allude to use hax etc, etc. I told you several times to change attitude and stop creating a toxic atmosphere. You are not the server, ETc alone are not the server, ...
by aalleexx
20 Feb 2018, 18:49
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: ABUSIVE FUCKING ADMINS
Replies: 17
Views: 18938

Re: Abusive Vani Li

I was the one ban you. I did it because you were a jerk, you talked crap, allude to use hax etc, etc. I told you several times to change attitude and stop creating a toxic atmosphere. You are not the server, ETc alone are not the server, ...
by aalleexx
20 Feb 2018, 20:02
 
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: Abusive Vani Li
Replies: 12
Views: 9391

Re: Kick for nothing

dont lia now..what did you say to me many times..and to Fallen..and who kills you to others..we know it now.

no bla bla.be a man..you insult or not.
by AdigE
07 Aug 2013, 21:07
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Kick for nothing
Replies: 17
Views: 7454

Re: Kick for nothing

AdigE wrote:dont lia now..what did you say to me many times..and to Fallen..and who kills you to others..we know it now.

no bla bla.be a man..you insult or not.


i said my last words about you.you can bla bla..
by AdigE
07 Aug 2013, 21:30
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Kick for nothing
Replies: 17
Views: 7454

Re: 1000-0

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:53


Did I miss something? :lol:

Anyway - 54, you cheater!
by AfeeRoumee
13 Aug 2009, 19:41
 
Forum: Off-topic
Topic: 1000-0
Replies: 2943
Views: 487651

Re: Banned reason : AREN<T WELCOME HERE

However, I did not ban you. It is not my decision you will be unbanned or not. Anyway, you broken rules number: 4, 5, 7, 18, 19. Plausible number 1 as well, as one of our admins claim. You have to wait for member who banned you. ...
by AfeeRoumee
09 Mar 2010, 20:10
 
Forum: Kicks & Bans
Topic: Banned reason : AREN<T WELCOME HERE
Replies: 15
Views: 6744
Next

Return to advanced search