Wolf-et-4-all

All things related to Enemy Territory game. Maps, mods, scripts etc.

Wolf-et-4-all

Postby :R*X:Muad'Dib » 02 Feb 2014, 23:42

Hello Etc clan,

Just a short introduction: I'm a member of the R*X et-clan, been playing w:et for years and simply love the game :D

I'm here to ask you guys if you would be interested in joining a multi clan community wolfenstein et 4 all. WOLF-ET4ALL is ment to be a MultiClan Community, where several Clans shall Work togehter on keeping our beloved gane Enemy Territory alive and fun to Play at all time. All Clans will be equal in this Community and all Clans are allowed to Recruit on Community server(s) if they wants to. The et4all Community Will be admined by all Clans involved and all Clan Leaders will be members of the Communty Board, where decisions is taken and any disputes will be dealt with.

So basically the idea is to bring people from different clans togheter for fun (just playing togheter) but also to create a community that can help eachother with ideas, problems etc. All regarding w:et from playing to scripting etc.

Currently there a three clans involved in the project: Qubenet, The 1944 killing field clan and R*X and two clans are their applications are pending. The community has a server in startup fase (meaning it's sometimes empty with bots but on a good evening we get it half full with members from different clans).

So I was hoping you guys could check out the website, discuss the idea and if you like it... simply apply for the community :D

the website adress: http://www.wet4all.com/forum/portal.php

Hope to hear from you soon, kind regards!

:R*X:Muad'Dib

Re: Wolf-et-4-all

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 03 Feb 2014, 00:10

[[ landgrab attempts by failing/shitty Q servers/clan intensifies ]]
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby :R*X:Muad'Dib » 03 Feb 2014, 00:22

Don't know if you've heard of splatterladder in your life... Anyway R*X clan is the 5th most populated server. Shall I look up ETc for you?
Anyways. Hope there are adults here aswell.

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 03 Feb 2014, 01:24

good idea ... lets watch what think about it our leaders...i think ET have comunities like TB or SL mabe if that communities more this is beter....but anyay i register in this webpage
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 03 Feb 2014, 02:10

ETc clan is a community in it's own right..So don't think it's for us at this moment in time..But wish you all the luck with it.
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 03 Feb 2014, 12:33

:R*X:Muad'Dib wrote:Don't know if you've heard of splatterladder in your life... Anyway R*X clan is the 5th most populated server. Shall I look up ETc for you?

I couldn't really give less of a shit about splatterladder or how popular R*X server is if you paid me, that Patriot guy is/has ALWAYS spam advertising his failed bot filled empty servers and this latest attempt to pull other clans on to his servers giving them limited control is just sad. He's a nice enough guy and all but it's just a pathetic landgrab.
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 03 Feb 2014, 15:11

:R*X:Muad'Dib wrote:Don't know if you've heard of splatterladder in your life... Anyway R*X clan is the 5th most populated server. Shall I look up ETc for you?

Are you from the past? Like 10% of the et player base uses splatterladder these days. trackbase is more accurate.

I vote no. ETc is doing fine at the moment. No need for this. I think a lot of conflicts will happen. Waste of time.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby goldenboy » 03 Feb 2014, 17:13

It's allready hard in one clan , lets not talk about mlultiple clans
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fallen » 03 Feb 2014, 17:37

goldenboy wrote:It's allready hard in one clan , lets not talk about mlultiple clans
agreed goldenboy was in multiple clan ( Tfl time) with Speedy
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 03 Feb 2014, 20:45

nice idea :R*X:Muad'Dib
but at the moment we are to busy for things like that. We have enough players, maybe ask some other small clans. They need it more than us.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby :R*X:Muad'Dib » 03 Feb 2014, 20:49

No problem, feel free to visit us any time.

All the best

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 04 Feb 2014, 23:27

As Jay said, nice idea basically!

But I also guess that you'd have more success with asking smaller clans for joining your community.
We're already quite a big clan with a lot of people, still impossible to get to know those all.

As I mentioned above, try contact smaller clans maybe! I was once too in a smaller one before and got asked by ETc to join them with my members.
For us it was the best decision, there were no more ambitions with the old one.

So good luck with your community and have fun finally!

And BTW, yes here are adult people too! And I really can't understand why a simple question or maybe offer can make people react like psyko above?
However...
Greetz
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to Enemy Territory