ETc|fea

Tell us something about yourself.

ETc|fea

Postby fea » 24 Mar 2009, 21:29

Hello, I am fea, i guess many of you have seen me on the server during last year. After decision of Darkness and with the appreciation of Jay I am now a clan member. I am very happy about that ;)

Something about me.
My real name is Tom.
I am 20 years old student of civil engineering. I study at Warsaw University of Technology and 100% time of my playing takes place in Warsaw. My countrysides is on the eastern parts of Poland, near the border with Byelorus, and when I'm not online I am at home. (i have not enough good connection speed there).

I am playing wolf since 2002 with 3-4 years of drying out :D.
I have played the rtcw multiplayer test 1 and that was just crazy. There was only one map, and the servers? fulllll and my connection speed was, hm lazy :D
I've seen once this map on ETc server. I would be extremely happy to see it again.
My interests:
winemaking (i could help if someone would like to make his own wine ;) )
mathematics
engineering
music (i used to play on piano and clarinet (as xfire account says ;p))
garden
etc.

And the last one. Why ETc? You guys keep the level and quality of game high. And that's what every1 need.

Cya in game
ETc|fea
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 24 Mar 2009, 23:28

Hey Tom,
I have 10 vines aswell but they`re still too young to carry enough for a good wineproduction. I'll come back to you when i have enough.
HAve you ever made Met (mede, or med?) i mean honey wine? i tried it once (I have bees and produce honey) but it didnt work out. What Music do you play? I play trumpet!
Is the rttcw-map you mean Beach or Beach Invasion? Blow the wall steal Docs and bring to radio? That was always my fav. rtcw-map.
You sound like a cool dude!
Welcome in the clan, help make ETc big and unique!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 25 Mar 2009, 08:03

Hey Dipl Ing
Well, you see. You are talking about grape wine? Of course it is one of the best sources for doing wine, but there are plenty of others. And the result can be ground breaking :P My specialization are the fruit wines.
apple, cherry, black currant, strawberry, gooseberry (extremely tasty wine), etc.
Some people say (mostly French :P) that wine can be done only from grapes. And i must strongly disagree ;) fruit wine can by a real meisterstück.
Your honey wine not started? There are many possible explanations:
- u haven't added yeast (and i am not thinking about these ones from cake)
- u added to much honey to water, and made, hm in polish we call it dwójniak and półtorak. First mean 1 portion of honey, and exacly the same water, sercond 1 portion of honey, and the half of the portion of water. In dwojniak, which has less honey, the BLG is nearly 50. It means nearly 50% of sugar, and in półtorak even more. The yeasts can ferment without much problems around 30 BLG. You should add honey after some of glucose will be fermented by yeasts.
- the temperature was too low, or too high (optimal i s 25*C)
- only in honey wines there is sometimes the need of oxygenation of the mash
- your yeast mother was not done properly (if u do some, maybe u've used active yeasts which need only rehydration, or just haven't used yeasts :P)
etc.
Is the rttcw-map you mean Beach or Beach Invasion? Blow the wall steal Docs and bring to radio? That was always my fav. rtcw-map.

Yes, I mean this map :)
About music. I've finished music school. I am now even teaching children of playing a piano, as a private teacher. Well I play everything what I'd like to play. Maybe not some veery tough stuff, like some Chopin(I don't give the names, because don't know them in english. But some of Chopin, Bach,etc. yes, and the pop ones too, either metal (i used to play with a friend).
And about clarinet - I haven't had my own clarinet, but remember mostly Petite Fleur of Sidney Bechet ;)
You sound like a cool dude!

You too man ;)
cya
ETc|fea
pS> sorry for the graphologue :P
!! rice vermouth - and that is what i suggest for the beginning, you can do it by yourself, everything you need is in the shop or place where u hide herbal. And this is damn good wine. I can translate something from our http://wino.org.pl/forum
You can find me there under nick fea :P
for example http://translate.google.com/translate?p ... l=pl&tl=en (major for the beginners/ manual forumowicza(forumowicz is a guy who read and write on forum)
here you have a manual, which suppose to be bigger, but i have always no time to write more. But the basics of first weeks with wine is there. The google translator have some problems with translation, for example
moszcz is definitely not a grape as he did translated.
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|KrAtoS » 25 Mar 2009, 13:53

Hi fea of course i know you :lol: :lol:
i was many times in venezuela but now im back again and i see many new members here and say now welcome fea and all other new members :D

cya kratos
ETc|KrAtoS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|GammaRay » 25 Mar 2009, 15:28

fea is a world server known player :P

say welcome to you, even if I'm also new here :)
no World Order !!!!!

ETc|GammaRay
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 25 Mar 2009, 16:26

Thank you guys. Danke et merci bien ;) I say it one more time. I'm very glad to join U as a clan :)
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 25 Mar 2009, 16:54

JEA A HAPPY WELCOME FROM ME TOO....
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 25 Mar 2009, 17:04

Am I supposed to see, in this phrase, a little bit of irony?
fea
ETc| Member

Re: ETc|fea

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 26 Mar 2009, 17:57

no!Why should i be ironic? :mrgreen:
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 26 Mar 2009, 19:33

That's the point. I couldn't find the reason :P Damn, should I press Vorschau? What does it mean? :D No, it means preview I think, so Absenden :P
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 26 Mar 2009, 20:57

hey THanks for the wine tip. Of coure i used yeast, im not that much of a noob. But i didnt cultivate it before putting in the...whatever. Theres a lot of apple wine where im from. ive trried strawberry but..hmmm no like...
Cya!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 27 Mar 2009, 10:50

lol Fea ...->Absenden!!!
Hey Dipl du musst natürlich Frankenwein trinken!!!! Alles andere is doch zu lange stehen gelassener Traubensaft :P Und davon bekommt man nur Bauchweh :shock:
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|KrAtoS » 27 Mar 2009, 16:24

JE älter der wein desto besser schmeckt der :wink: :wink:
ETc|KrAtoS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 27 Mar 2009, 18:34

Hab auch Frankenwein im Keller... Hatten Frankenwein auf unserer Hochzeit! Gutes Stöffche.
ETc|KrAtoS wrote:JE älter der wein desto besser schmeckt der :wink: :wink:
muss nicht unbedingt sein. hab auch alten vergammelten wein... der richtige Zeitpunkt für den richtigen Wein ist Maßgebend! Der meiste Frankenwein zB ist zum sofort saufen da, max 2-3 Jahre lagern.
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 27 Mar 2009, 23:18

Your language is persecuting me, you guys write in german, even forum interface is german. I am afraid of buying a magazine, cause if it would be in german... I would have to learn it ;P And now Absenden yes? :D
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 28 Mar 2009, 10:58

Und ja da hast du Recht mit dem Franken Wein der sollte nicht so lange im Keller stehen ;).....
Hey Fea sorry but I switch automatically into german cause my vokabulary in english isnt adequate enough to say what I mean :mrgreen: , but i will try my best :idea: !!!

:arrow: Absenden
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself