EaglE-EyE

Tell us something about yourself.

EaglE-EyE

Postby EaglE-EyE » 06 Jun 2011, 13:53

Hello,i am from Croatia,Zadar.Im playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 6 mounts and i can say im nice player im always covert ops,enginier and field ops i have 14 years im know that game alowed 16+ and clan 18+ but i love this game and im active on ETc| server 1-2 hour i will love to get in ETc|E××tream terror clan im know many active admins or members of ETc| on server like ETc|A^DaRkNesS),ETc|Dra|G|on,ETc|Anne,ETc|Br0k3n<--(my cousin who show me and teach me to play this game)and offcorse ETc|#.Jay.# <--(leader) im love playing on ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME becouse he is always full!good job with servers and good luck with clan and i dont know why ETc| isnt number 1 on clan list cuz he is the best clan on W:ET and all resspectfull members in ETc|allways joking i like that.Oh,how can i forgot the voice message my favorite is "smoke weed evryday" on V-8-9-9 xD

my ingame name is: ^8E^7agl^8E^7-^8E^7y^8E
i will loved to get in ETc| cuz he is my favorite clan if i need whait 4 years i whil whait!!
EaglE-EyE

Re: EaglE-EyE

Postby Trigga AP » 06 Jun 2011, 23:55

Sorry bro..18 is the minimum age and if you dont meet that requirement i dont think theres a place for you in ETc| :(
Trigga AP

Re: EaglE-EyE

Postby EaglE-EyE » 07 Jun 2011, 16:17

yes i know :(only if jay let me in i will talk with him
EaglE-EyE

Return to Introduce yourself