Hello ETc!

Tell us something about yourself.

Hello ETc!

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 03 Jan 2019, 19:43

Hello to all!
My name is Vengeance, and I have been playing on your server for about a month, so I'm still learning your rules. If I'm doing something wrong, just let me know and I'll correct it. A little about me - I'm from NYC in the US, currently working in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, and - I lived in Wiesbaden when I was a teen. Best years of my life!

I have to tell you, I am loving this server. Because I'm in the US, playing during the day is a little tricky, but I hope we can attract some other players in later time zones that can get up some good games in the evenings. In fact, it's already starting to happen a little, which is very exciting. All the players and admins have been super friendly and helpful, and after the last clan I was in died a long & painful death, I feel like I have really found a new home. The heavy weapons are limited, the medics actually heal and aren't impossible-to-kill mini-gods, there are more engys than just about any other class, and everyone plays the objective and relies on teamwork to do so. That's nirvana for an old ET fan like me! I've been playing ET since 2005, and yes, I still suck - but I love this game. It's the only video game I play. If you have any questions of me, please post and I will respond best I can.

One quick question - Is there a thread here that lists the vsays to bind hotkeys, or is the number of the vsay on the server sufficient? (for example, 822=hi I love you). Anyway, thanks again for letting me play on your terrific server. I hope to get on during the day more often when I can to let everyone get to know me better, and to learn each of you better.

Super excited to be here!

Best regards,
Vengeance
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Re: Hello ETc!

Postby ETc|Pete. » 04 Jan 2019, 11:37

It's always lovely to see this kind of posts, welcome to the ETc family, we haven't met, my pc is at the mechanic, but enjoy your stay.
Good frag
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 05 Jan 2019, 22:16

ETc|Pete. wrote:It's always lovely to see this kind of posts, welcome to the ETc family, we haven't met, my pc is at the mechanic, but enjoy your stay.
Good frag

Pete will say anything not to play and show how crappie he is.....hahahaha hurry back pete I'm sure someone misses you.
Vengeance welcome to ETc|server and forum :w: :w: do you know another NY (like a hidden double city) I jest welcome and ya I'm an ass. :w: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 06 Jan 2019, 22:16

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote: :w: do you know another NY (like a hidden double city)

Well, there's always the virtual "Underground", but the far more adventurous "secret double hidden city" is a couple of stories below street level in the Subway system. I rode the D & Q trains into Manhattan from Brooklyn to work for years and years. My building was located at W47th & 7th Ave, if you're familiar with the city. Truly another world down there.
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself