hey everyone

Tell us something about yourself.

hey everyone

Postby dreky » 04 Apr 2019, 14:37

Hello, my ign is dreky but many years ago I used Hen!u_PL nickname (I was like 10yo)
my name is Dariusz, im 22 yo polak from Polska, I play the game since like 2007 maybe i dont even know i was too young and i cant remember shit but I used to play on the DRi Elite Noobs server for few years and from the people who still play the game and i remember are Happyk!llmore and few guys from FA (2 polish brothers - Andr3w and marcinjuve) strangely the last two choose to play on NA server with ping over 120ms). I was making comeback to the game few times to play for few months or so on some european popular server i cant recall a name of it (something with XP Save Forever). I mainly play to win and a challenge is to be on attacking side (usually allies) and engineers are so op on this mod since nades/mines etc are a common way to get fucked. I like sports like weightlifting, music and other generic shit, and i hate tripmines more than anything :x :x
also, darkness made me a ETc member yesterday becasue he has a soft spot for me :witch:
dreky

Re: hey everyone

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 05 Apr 2019, 04:48

I was also a DRi member son.relic and happy happy killmore was also now were here we also had al from the old DRi* welcome to the forum and server so far you've been a great player, polite etc. welcome friend
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby dreky » 05 Apr 2019, 13:47

i only mentioned ppl who i can see still play the game, relic i remember so well too, there were many dri members playing back in the days i just cant memorize them all, if i had some screenshot id love to go back in time and realize with how many players i shared the pleasure. i played with my brother Pavik or Pav!k was it, and cousin B4rtman. i loved the killing spree/rampage/wicked sick etc shoutouts highlighted on the left side of the screen or when someone sucked it was amazing and motivating hehe, and ye ur nickname sounds familiar but i played there so long ago i dont even know :cry: (and ye i know happy was dri)
ty for kind words
dreky

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 05 Apr 2019, 14:43

you'll see happykillmore he was an old school too. "go'n kick ass and chew gum,and I'm all out of gum." love the Duke nuke em vsays.ive been here a few yrs like 4-5.from there to here.the only thing I feel about owner,fake friend relic is petty and maybe compassion .he dropped in around 2 yrs ago and didn't say shit to me after I welcome him. :fu: :lol: fool,not you. :fu: thanks for stopping by :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 05 Apr 2019, 19:27

good to have you onboard mate, it's nice playing with you, good player and likes talking and going for the joke, good profile for an ETc
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 06 Apr 2019, 15:01

~And here is the example of the Exception~

Welcome from me Dreky, Loyal ,friendly,Resilient, attacking engineer,good sense of humour and cooperative,Active daily
and making the server working single handed with objective driven gameplay

for me is a perfect ETc admin and i dont want him slip through our fingers while recruitment is closed.

i know some Dri members too :) always was nice to me regardless of the stories i heard, they had 1000's of bans was the story
but when they visited ETc mostly they was respectful

dreky take your time to read some of our history here on the forum,we have many years experience at Running ET and its content, you are in good hands brother >:)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 06 Apr 2019, 15:07

for sure I said dreky was a great player and did and do like him.,and yes DRi members are fine it's only a couple ppl. welcome D and I like your colors.
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 06 Apr 2019, 16:05

me riffs you solo magick <3

wheres the drummer?
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 07 Apr 2019, 17:32

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:me riffs you solo magick <3

wheres the drummer?

that was my one of my last bands problem,THE FN DRUMMER!!!!!!!ARRgggg
If you read this plz consider,Needed good drummmer needed,what?wait, half assed drummer...…what?....revise, anyone who can hit a garabbagecan with raging rampage (double bassbrums prefered) PLz PLZZZ apply. Online bands we'll call it.Hand across whogivesafuk well call the first tune. :w: :lol: 8-) :evil: :evil: :evil: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself