Heyho

Tell us something about yourself.

Heyho

Postby Baked » 19 Aug 2019, 23:14

Hey ETc and others :D

I'm Baked, or Ryan, call me what you want :suck:
I'm 24 from the UK and I am insanely good at speaking German, I can count to ten without any problems what so ever! :D

I'm currently a Sous Chef in an Italian Restaurant but I also went to college for Graphic and Website Design, so I can be pretty nifty when it comes to that shit!
Oh and I love smoking weed... dunno if you noticed?

I used to play ET when I was around 12/13 years old and just recently I installed the game again and found your lovely server which I've
been playing on for the past week or so! It's great to experience the game in the same way I did all those years ago and I look forward to shooting at you! :D
Baked

Re: Heyho

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 19 Aug 2019, 23:33

Hi Baked,

Welcome to you on the forum and on the server :)

I could play a little bit with you on the server, I'm also a fan of Weed Lol

Have a good time on our server and once again, welcome to you and thank you for your presentation
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 21 Aug 2019, 20:04

Welcome aboard! Seen you on a few times - I most play late afternoon/early eveings in the UTC-5 (Eastern Standard US) time zone. Looking forward to seeing you around!
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 27 Oct 2019, 01:54

Welcome to (not bragging) the best ETclan

counting to 10 in German indeed pretty nice i can count Ain Tzvain Draich and I don't even know if that correct XD
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself