Back ConQuerY

Tell us something about yourself.

Back ConQuerY

Postby ConQuerY » 17 Apr 2020, 18:13

Hello Everyone 8-),
I'm going to introduce myself, I haven't done it since 2012 and nothing has changed the same.

Nickname:ConQuerY
Your age:26 actually :o
Country you live in:French
Hobby's/Interests:I still love music but I listen to it less than before, for games I could not time now I am married, so all the evenings over, I like to take care of my wife, I pay close attention to her, and I don't have cats anymore.

Fav. Game(s): Just wolfenstein I quit all the other games

Fav. music band(s):omg Very Happy ... too much ... genres -> hip-hop,rap,reagge,funk,jazz,blues,oldies,rock,heavy-metal,little bit techno or psy-trance ( infected mushrooms FTW!! ) ,all sorts of classic or old stuff and some of pop arts also =) , ... but no "schlager" or polka :O Evil or Very Mad,My music tastes haven't changed
Fav. movie(s): too much, but ofc comedy,action,horror or sci-fi movies.
Fav. anime movie(s)/cartoon(s): afro samurai, tom and jerry xD
Fav. TV channel(s): just watchin what the shit is showin me :O -.-
Life dream:that you don't wanna know ...it's to philosophic, that i never would understand by myself Exclamation
What you like: -> I LOVE DUSANA ! <3
What you don't like:when oh my god come at server and ruins the whole game Party haha.

Player history in Enemy Territory (ET): 13 years.
Fav. ET class/weapon(s) medic thompson ofc , covert (k43) and engineer rifleshit Shocked.
Fav. ET map(s) fata morgana, minas, marrakech, supply depot and whatever BUT HATE oasis -.-

More info:

but anyway it's a game, a surreal world, were we tryin to have fun, and be different as we are in real life ... so dont take it so mad when i do sometimes act like an rude ass , it's just to be a part of it Very Happy ... i'll try anyway to keep on up with change my behavior and my actin, cause i should see that the first way to solve a problem,is look at yourself

That's it, i'm still the same except i'm married haha. :D :D
ConQuerY

Re: Back ConQuerY

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 17 Apr 2020, 19:05

ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Introduce yourself