LAWY

Tell us something about yourself.

LAWY

Postby LAWY » 02 May 2020, 23:31

Hey all,

It's about time I made an introduction thread. First of all I'd like to say that I really appreciate and feel honored that I have been asked to join ETc. My name is Walter but most of you know me as LAWY. I live The Netherlands, close to the German border. I think I started to play ET at around 2005/2006, I got introduced to the game by my cousin. I've pretty much played it on and off since but for the last 5 years it has steadily been my go-to game. Other than ET I do not really play other games, ocasionally I fire up GTA Vice City. That partly has to do with the fact that I need to build a new PC :) This PC runs ET but not smooth at all, especially with more and more people on the server the FPS drops make the game not so enjoyable.

I try to play different classes and styles. Be it as medic, field ops, engineer or flamer, I will enjoy myself! Lately I've discovered the great weapon that is called the rifle launcher! The kills that can be made with this pea shooter are just gorgeous.

I think it's very important for a game like ET to have a vibrant clan-community. The game unfortunately does not attract a lot of new players so it's key to keep the players that do play active and make them feel part of a warm gaming community. Hopefully ET will sometime make it to a platform such as Steam, where it can reach younger generations. In the meantime I think we got to do our collective parts in keeping the game enjoyable for all and, where we can, introduce new players to the game. This is where "LAWY with GUP" or just "Supergup" comes in, that's my girlfriend playing on my PC. ;)

I'm looking forward to meet and play with you all. I promise I will come to Discord more often!

Best regards,
LAWY

*I think I read somewhere about a ET LAN party in Germany last year. If any of those events are held again; I'm in!
LAWY
ETc| Member

Re: LAWY

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 07 May 2020, 10:56

Welcome to clan
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 07 May 2020, 18:17

Hoi Walter

welcome aboard,mate how old are you?
M.I.T.

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 07 May 2020, 18:40

I dont think you need an introduction :p I always see you in game when I connect haha keep it up mate!
welcome to the party!

with kind regards
PeaNuT

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself