just to say hi!!!

Tell us something about yourself.

just to say hi!!!

Postby Dr.Spreadem » 01 Nov 2020, 04:50

Hi Guy's im Dr.Spreadem

Some of u may know me or not but im sure that will change and will get along like a house on fire

I'm From Boris Land{England)
I'm 45 Male(last time i checked)
As for family , iv'e a wife.... i was sobbing whilst i typed that, 4 daughter's 2 grandaughters and a grandson.
2 dog's 3 cat's 2 of which don't like staying in the house so i made them little home's via storage containers
Hobbies other than sleeping scaring the shit out of my wife and kid's fills my day
I Don't talk politics in game as obviously this is a game to chill from this nutty world
Love films last decent one we could watch during this crap was Greyhound with tom hanks
Music im Deeply into the cheeky girls(ill listen to anything)
Hates : Bullies etc, leave that where u are don't bring a dark cloud into a crowd and not expect a response

For the game : man/ladys ehehe :? first pc i had was built by my brother inlaw(Ginger tellytubbie) 2 games he installed was this and MOHAA(remember that game) the latter died and this game was installed and still rages on.

Don't be shy just say hi and p.s my 14 year old plays somtimes so if i don't respond to your chat ect just slap her around :w:
Dr.Spreadem

Re: just to say hi!!!

Postby M.I.T. » 01 Nov 2020, 06:54

Hi Spreadem nice introduction,Welcome to the website (Forum) and to the ETc server.Dr is a clan TAG or am I mistaken?
back in the days was a clan Dr (Doctor or Docters Dr)
i saw your name today on spec but not see it play maybe next time
We hope you'll enjoy your stay,
:yeah: :xx:
M.I.T.

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 01 Nov 2020, 16:50

Hey mate,

welcome to the server! enjoy your time here and I'm sure we'll meet online real quick ^^

with kind regards,
PeaNuT

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby Dr.Spreadem » 02 Nov 2020, 01:27

ETc|M.I.T wrote:Hi Spreadem nice introduction,Welcome to the website (Forum) and to the ETc server.Dr is a clan TAG or am I mistaken?
back in the days was a clan Dr (Doctor or Docters Dr)
i saw your name today on spec but not see it play maybe next time
We hope you'll enjoy your stay,
:yeah: :xx:

No m8 its not a tag clan and has never been one, some guy called pc Doctor or somthing on trackbase added me and a couple of guys without our permission to his clanlist lol probably trying to cause trouble, its just a joke name Spreadem i used for some time now with some modified vsay ....ready.........steady.........spreadem for a bit of banter.

Nice to me u 2 m8 im sure ill get to know the rest of u guys :cookie:
Dr.Spreadem

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 17 Nov 2020, 09:45

Quite a family there at 45, good for you and welcome to our website and server! You are also invited to our discord channel link is the main page here. Have fun :xeno:
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby Storch » 23 Nov 2020, 09:02

Ah damn, only now saw this. Nice introduction man and a warm welcome to our server & forum! Met you a couple of times on the server and had some laughs and a great time with you :D Very nice and funny guy, enjoy your time here! :tongue2:
Storch
ETc| Member

Return to Introduce yourself