ownage to g8

All things about other games.

ownage to g8

Postby t ownage » 12 Nov 2012, 19:12

why don't you want me in clan pls answer and maybe we can work this out

ps if somebody reeds this pls tell g8 thx :)
t ownage

Re: ownage to g8

Postby Tau » 12 Nov 2012, 19:52

Why all these topics? Let's make ourselves useful and tell a story:

We all have a tendency to believe that everything we do will turn out wrong, because we think we do not deserve to be blessed. Here is an interesting story about precisely that feeling.

A man was quietly eating his breakfast. Suddenly, the piece of bread which he had just spread with butter fell to the ground. Imagine his surprise when he looked down and saw that it had landed buttered side up! The man thought he had witnessed a miracle. Excited, he went to tell his friends what had happened, and they were all amazed because when a piece of bread falls on the floor, it always lands buttered side down, making a mess of everything. ‘Perhaps you’re a saint,’ one friend said. ‘And this is a sign from God.’

Soon the whole village knew, and they all started animatedly discussing the incident: how was it that, against all expectations, that man’s slice of bread had fallen on the floor buttered side up? Since no one could come up with a credible answer, they went to see a Teacher who lived nearby and told him the story. The Teacher demanded one night to pray, reflect and ask for Divine inspiration. The following day, they all returned, eager for an answer. ‘It’s quite simple really,’ said the Teacher. ‘The fact is that the piece of bread fell exactly as it should have fallen, but the butter had been spread on the wrong side.’
~ Paulo Coelho
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|HellBound » 12 Nov 2012, 23:02

Heeey 7-2-1900 :D
hi
ETc|HellBound
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 13 Nov 2012, 00:37

Didnt you quit et?

So i was right..
There were some obvious signs that ''your brother'' is infact you.
I just had my doubts about you, but if you got into the clan then that's fine to me.
But the whole pretending to be your brother (if you have one) is a bit to much for me.
That wasn't necessary.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Pete. » 13 Nov 2012, 02:36

Hey, im not judging anyone, i think the same as you Hans, but maybe we should let Ownage talk with g8 and discusse that with him, so, lets park that topic untig G-eight sees it.
I am not tying to make an argument, is just that i think we should leave him with this topic of who is who.

Thanks, Pete Maister to serve you all !
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby t ownage » 13 Nov 2012, 09:08

hey guys seriously you still think that i am 7-2-1990

i joked to some ppl that i was 7-2-1990 but i quited w:et (i am ownage so on forum t ownage is me and my brother is 7-2-1990 how original :) )

i just want to talk to g8 that's all

ps: pls be nice to my brother he just restarted playing w:et and he has nothing to do with anything from me
he just wants to play on etc for fun

hope to get an answer from g8 so pls tell g8 i want to talk on xfire or on this forum
t ownage

Postby t ownage » 13 Nov 2012, 09:12

and pls don't react on this topic just tell g8 i want to talk

i have no time for the other bullshit what's standing here now on this topc
t ownage

Postby Tau » 13 Nov 2012, 16:24

t ownage wrote:and pls don't react on this topic just tell g8 i want to talk

i have no time for the other bullshit what's standing here now on this topc

So far your PR.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby t ownage » 13 Nov 2012, 22:56

g8 i just want to talk don't want to fight
so pls don't ignore me because my brother asked said that i wanted to talk with you when you were playing on the server and you say don't spam
just pls talk to me as a leader should and don't hide
t ownage

Postby ETc|Pete. » 15 Nov 2012, 16:32

Ownage, g8 got lot of other problems to care about, if you wanna wait for a response you can, but i dont think you will get one, and Ingame, please dont bother him, just leave your Xfire here and if he wants he will contact you. Thank you
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 15 Nov 2012, 17:47

dude..seriously, and you wonder why people don't want you in the clan? maybe this is the exact reason, just childish drama is all you bring in the community, from me will always be a big no no to let you in the clan. but whatever, all people who wanna talk to g8 need to face me first :D :D
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 15 Nov 2012, 21:09

topic closed!

g8 will pm you if he want. Dramatopics you can write in your facebook account and share it with the world.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Other games