ET Tournament (signup closing nov 15th)

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

ET Tournament (signup closing nov 15th)

Postby mafia » 07 Nov 2009, 12:47

Hi guys,

I'm hosting a tournament called ET Masters soon for the biggest clans on 2.55, I really hope you guys are interested and here are some details:

The matches are all 3v3, played on 2.55 etpub.
It's only for clans with active servers and active forums so you guys would probably be playing against clans like eow, BeL, FAG, G!X and etc. You guys can also have more than one team if you want.

There will be an entry fee of about 11.50USD (1.50 due to paypal fees) per team which means there is going to be a cash prize (every dollar of the entry fee goes to winning team). eg. If 7 teams joins, the cash prize is 7 x 10 = $70

However, the signup closes very very very soon (in about a week) and if you guys are interested, you're going to have to sign up quickly.

The tournament URL is http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(pls forgive me for using a freeforum but most of the tournaments I've hosted before worked much better on free forums.)

If you have any questions, you can always find me on either the website or my xfire: spanishmafiarules

Hope to see you guys there!! :)

-mafia
mafia

Re: ET Tournament (signup closing nov 15th)

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 07 Nov 2009, 13:21

we are really not interested, first is -> nobody pay here something and second -> its illegal. So grab your ass to some other forums ok,

your post is very unserios

links to your site has been deleted

using freeforums is thats why you dont want that anyone know your right name, because a domain is registered by your real name. Freeforums not.
And if you need money go work....
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 07 Nov 2009, 13:29

WHen this Fight where for free it where cool but...hm......money for this sry :/
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 07 Nov 2009, 16:32

Mafia, if you are a host of any tournament and invite other people to take part of it, you have to take care about the server and never ever ask for fee. That is unprofessional and unacceptable.

However, this case smells of swindle, anyway.

Regards,
Afee.
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 07 Nov 2009, 17:16

Afee, I think the same but look at Polsat Boxing Night :D They had no money, they have broadcasted ads every break. And they finally hosted it. I'm talking about Polsat. That was fuckin unprofessional and sux a lot ;p
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby mafia » 07 Nov 2009, 23:16

I want to sincerely apologize for the post I made, I did not mean to offend anyone in any way.
I'm also going to be honest, I'm not savvy when it comes to setting up a website so that's why I use freeforums where I can do everything manually.

The tournament is still on, except there will be NO entry fee now. Nothing else has changed.

You guys are more than welcome to join and even submit more than one team. (Max players per team is 7)

Whether or not you guys will signup, I want to assure you that it has NEVER crossed my mind to make money from this. If you do the math, I actually lose money from this. I had hoped the entry fee would increase the stakes a little from my past experience.

Pls forgive me for my post and again, you guys are more than welcome to signup

www.etmasters.tk
mafia

Return to General Discussion