ETc

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

ETc

Postby Tigu » 11 Dec 2009, 15:14

This late month its all war in ETc| clan its sees like all mebers fithing against all. clan are 18+ but all are 9 . yes discussion to discussion but before starting to insult each other we need to find solution to problems . and who hawe personal problems take it to pm not in forum board. i love you all you all good frend and i dont to fight to with nobody. yes it was bad desission for jay to kick darky, first to find solution for problems. not start to kick people. and hulk too that talk was for the Hulk and jay problem not to all us to know. we are too different people, different languges and different cultures so we hawe different Opinions. Whatever happens i still love you all and want to be frend to all i want that all be same like old times, but i belive ETc|clan dies. woh woh,,wth,?
Edit: to anyone who not know tigu made a really funny video,,and we laugh about it all night together,,and this was my attempt to cheer him up with epic failure,,where as,,the video,,its so funny,,tigu posts reaction,not make sense, ye cya soon tigu,after joint and whine maybe
i love you mate like brother, yes we all in ETc had lot of fun we laught together and had fun.
Remeber that before start to insult .
Tigu
ETc| Member

Re: ETc

Postby *0P*.! » 04 Jan 2011, 01:18

8-) :mrgreen:
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion