So are we not enforcing rules then?

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

So are we not enforcing rules then?

Postby *NuKe* » 16 Feb 2010, 22:59

I saw quite a few people break the rules, such as continuous pushing off of MML, to trick jumping for objective, but one particular case of rushing/ trick jumping really got under my skin. I witnessed it, told the ETC members in the server about it and nothing was done. the perpetrator was an Server friend with over 100,000 exp, so maybe thats why he wasnt kicked or banned, and ive seen people banned for far less. So are we only enforcing the rules for people we don't like, and letting the others get away with it, or what? He had over 100,000 exp and knew are rules, which means he should of been punished all the more harder. Anyways.. just a casual observation.. that really got under my skin. Not trying to rock the boat or anything seeing as this is only my first week, but the rules should be continuously reenforced, for every player on the server, especially the guys that have alot of exp who should know the rules.
*NuKe*
ETc| Member

Re: So are we not enforcing rules then?

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 16 Feb 2010, 23:15

For a start,
yes, youre right. The rules should be enforced for / by all members and gamers.
I dont know whom you mean now, but its ok to post such tops in the forum. To be honest i find it better to do so in the private forum. I dont know, if you have acces to this area yet, but I`m sure, Endgegner will grant you access if you (or I---hereby :)) ask
We`ve discussed the rush-issue up and down and I dont think its worthy of a ban... a ban is a radical and pretty..abolute measure. I use it very seldom. And also yes, I find a 100kXP-Serverfriend has deserved to be talked with before hes punished.
Nice to see you posting here about such relevant issues. It gives me the feeling, that we recruited a good future admin. When/if u have acces to the private forum, dont be afraid of posting more detailed information. for the moment I`m to tired to think (long day, bath time now :)) but Id be happy to talk bout this w you on xfire.

Greetz
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 17 Feb 2010, 00:10

Hye guys :)
When im in i Never let this cases pass whitout punishment...never,being an ex menber,a friend or other player,every one before apply should read the rules and aply them on servers...Players only start to know the rules if every admin aply them whitout exepcions...Rules are for all...Dont Like it(mute,kick or ban),dont break it.... 8-)
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby *NuKe* » 17 Feb 2010, 02:08

No, I havent been given access to the secret forums.. :P
*NuKe*
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 17 Feb 2010, 12:43

Now u have Nuke! ;)
Endgegner

Postby QpiD » 17 Feb 2010, 13:35

haah yes nuke but dont take this game too seriously :)

yes TJ for obj is not welcome but we dont have eyes everywhere and at the end it still a game only :)

i promise next time u tell me who i give him 16 min to think about it :P
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion