[Tfl] i have a question

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

[Tfl] i have a question

Postby TflSonic » 01 Aug 2010, 17:47

Hey ETcguys ,
I have a question :
why you give to all Tfl-Players level 1 ?
before ETc|FBI|Man set me to level 1 i was level 4
than 20 minutes later he set me to level 2 ?
okay ,
greeeeez [Tfl]Son!c*
TflSonic

Re: [Tfl] i have a question

Postby Endgegner » 01 Aug 2010, 20:04

So......... Hallo!

I want say some Points to the agressive Reaction agains [Tfl]....I tell u bit about whats going on in the past Weeks..You all know that me and H*E*L* left ETc| for some Reasons....not importand anymore!
Then we think about :....ok men whats next?
after 1-2 Weeks we talk some words with Dragon in xfire and we say to us ..Hey these Guys are really Nice and friendly!So we joined them because we know Blackdragon and Speedy for a long Time
After this Hell build a new Tfl Server with some sounds and funny things
Some Players visit us on the Server or contact us in xfire and they ask Hey is it possible to join Tfl then we say ok we are a little Clan so why not !.....

And now the Point.......We connect to the ETc| Server to meet some good Friends and spam with you all Guys...and here is the Problem....Toxz is attacking us every Time when we connect to the Serverwith insults and more hes kick for fun and tell things like : SPEEDY AND BLACKDRAGON STUPID GAYS and things like this..to g8 ...to me... im a asshole and a snitcher then i tell him plz let me i dont want to talk to you...and so on .....i get kicked REASON: No insults

Today 4 of the Tfl Members set to Level 1 on Server 1 (Level 1 We dont like you!) by FBI man, 10 Minutes later they get set to Level 2 back....then i ask for what? No answer..dunno why!

So i dont know why some of u attack us that hard, we didnt make something wrong we just leave ETc|........ so be fair and let us play with you because we all have many Friends in ETc| and we dont want to loose them just because of some ...complicated Members!

Sry for my bad English my Friends!
But i hope you have my Point!

See you on te Battlefield!

Your Endie
Endgegner

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 01 Aug 2010, 20:16

I get your point Bernd.

Bernd <-- Friend --> Dipl :!:

would be nice for the others to just get along and not abuse your lvls
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 01 Aug 2010, 20:18

ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 01 Aug 2010, 20:23

Also...ich weiß gar nich was ich sagen soll :lol:

wenigstens kann er den Namen schreiben :lol: :mrgreen:

ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 01 Aug 2010, 20:48

tox machts spass andere zu ärgern, und ihr regt euch auf hmm. macht ihm bestimmt noch mehr spass,
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 01 Aug 2010, 20:50

ok dann werd ich auch mal als ETc|TOXZ connecten ^^ ich weiß was dann kommt... :roll:

und er macht es nur wenn du nich da bist Jay ^^

hmmmm

ok in english ^^

ok i can connect as ETc|TOXZ and.........then i would see what happens ^^

He does this shit only when Jay is not on Server.......really funny ^^

And i think Insulting is not fun for me and other players ....or even a kick.....

Wenn er meint das er einen auf dicke Hose machen muss dann soll er weiter machen........^^ viel spass
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 01 Aug 2010, 21:17

So geht man hier also mit langjährigen Clanmembern um...echt Schade

Dann machts mal gut! :|
Endgegner

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 01 Aug 2010, 21:22

Hellboy11880 wrote:ok dann werd ich auch mal als ETc|TOXZ connecten ^^ ich weiß was dann kommt... :roll:

und er macht es nur wenn du nich da bist Jay ^^

hmmmm

ok in english ^^

ok i can connect as ETc|TOXZ and.........then i would see what happens ^^

He does this shit only when Jay is not on Server.......really funny ^^

And i think Insulting is not fun for me and other players ....or even a kick.....

Wenn er meint das er einen auf dicke Hose machen muss dann soll er weiter machen........^^ viel spass

ich hab noch zu tox gesagt, wenn er mit diesem namen connectet banne ich ihn, habs leider zu spät mitbekommen
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby TflSonic » 01 Aug 2010, 21:34

ich wollte nur sagen falls es jemand denkt ,
Von ganz [TfL] rekrutiert niemand Member auf anderen Servern und schon gar nicht auf ETc !
Wenn das der Fall wäre , würde ich [TfL] verlassen

I only wanted to say if it thinks somebody,
From completely [TfL] nobody recruits Member on other servers and already not at all on ETC.!
If this was the case, I would leave [TfL]
i hope thats correct cause i take a english-compiler

greez Son!c
TflSonic

Postby HiPHoPeR <3 » 01 Aug 2010, 22:09

Finde es schade das es so weit kommen muss :$...

Seid ja eigentlich ganz korrekt aber ist egal was ich hier schreibe bezweckt eh nichts. :P

Hoffe das klärt und regelt sich irgendwie wieder das es wieder normal aufm Server abläuft und kein Streß gibt. (=

MfG

Hopper
HiPHoPeR <3

Postby tflblackdragon » 01 Aug 2010, 22:57

First Hello to all ETc here , second TfL never recruit on server , WE INVITE PEOPLE to join us , and we dont invite them instant, we watch them very close for more then few months , and second i speak with End on Xifre and he say to me that was not anymore in ETc , i dont care what reasons was for him to left Etc, and i say to him if he want he can join us , and he say to think about it , and he join TfL after we talk on xfire few days after.
But i dont see the reason for some of the ETc to act so badly with former ETc players. What is the reason??

And for Toxx , why you impersonate TfL?? you think is FUN??? , i never say bad thing about ETc , and i will never say nothing, I like to have FUN ,not problems with some people that dont know what is FUN , and if you think is FUNNY to impersonate and to say bad words about other people , that denote you dont have the 7 years from home.

I dont want to insult anyone , but lets be corrects here , i dont do nothing bad, TfL never do something bad , so please i ask Leaders and Warorga from ETc to act and resolve this problems nice. We want to be friends not people that hate each others.

I dont care about LVL s , and for those ETc players to atack TfL with no reason , you are not represent ETc CLAN i am sure of that .
I hope Jay and other leaders to clear this matter very soon.

Best regards! BLACKDRAGON (TfL CLAN Leader).

PS: i have to many years to go down on the levels for that ETc players that insults and abuse of the levels that they have on ETc server.
tflblackdragon

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 02 Aug 2010, 00:00

how can i clear that? :)
all are old enough to solve it self,
i go check the log soon, and we will see
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby $haTerHanD » 02 Aug 2010, 09:17

dass passiert wenn man mit herzblut freude und spass an der sache ist..man lässt sich zu leicht provozieren, nimmt alles persönlich , schade

was ich schlecht finde ist die art und weise wie hier mit bestimmten leuten umgegangen wird, und noch schlechter find ich dass zusätzlich noch druck von aussen aufgebaut wird.."man soll sich darum kümmern" .. wenn ich das schon höre .. kommts halt alle mal a wengerl runter (manche von ihrer laune, andere von ihren hohen ross)
mag sein dass ich vielleicht nicht ganz in der thematik drinne bin aber für mich ist das schon sehr grenzwertig...(fragt man sich schon was manche für ein alter haben, wie auch bei anderen was für ne kinderstube)

nochmals wir sind alle hier um unsere (also meine ist mir sehr , sehr ) kostbare zeit opfern um online gegeneinander/zusammen fighten, auf all möglichen servern.
"no way is a fucking way"
ETc|Head|Ache|
$haTerHanD
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 02 Aug 2010, 09:26

if i am on server i wont let people kick for fun or stuff like that , Tfl or not Tfl.

I have no problem with anyone :)

about Toxz i know jay told me he said to him next time he ban him for some days (sometime he is a bit like Assa lol : medik fags haha)

regards Qpid
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 02 Aug 2010, 10:29

Hello bros....i was there and saw all that happen ..i ask why and FBI doesnt answer me...or pa§§:on that ask the same to FBI..
Blackdragon,speedy and others(dobledragon) always been correct and respetable players when play whit us so i cant understand why all this??
,yes our 2 bros left us and join them...but wtf many others in past leave us and join others...we gonna put in trash many years of friendship
....FOR ME NOT,the ppl i love stay in my hart...sometimes grownups need a change in theyr lifes...and they made this one...for me doesnt change anything.
ETc admins got to respect them,if dont like them,ignore...(i dont like many ppl that play whit us,too)
i dont want this go get to the point that the ppl that we like to see on server even beeing on other clan,dont come cuz some anoy them till they leave..
Admin use to make the server fair and coozy for the players ,not the other way around 8-) ....
sorry for my english...hope yu alll understand :D

Greetz
WaRlOrD ;)
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 02 Aug 2010, 17:37

:shock: :? :x :lol: :cry: :shock:
ETc|member must read rules realy.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby tflblackdragon » 02 Aug 2010, 21:51

Thanks JAY for understanding , i hope this matter will be close now , and thanks to all ETc players and admins for help. See you all on the server .Have a nice day.

Best regards! BLACKDRAGON (TfL CLAN Leader).
tflblackdragon

Postby Spankmaster » 03 Aug 2010, 01:16

..."tfl speedy and tfl blackdragon are originals and the other are gays" diesen spruch habe ich von mir gelassen !
...und nicht "SPEEDY AND BLACKDRAGON STUPID GAYS"

Eigendlich will und muss ich mich nicht rechtfertigen
... a b e r.....
denn seit "ÄÄÄndgegner" und sein freund "Hääällboy" nicht mehr im clan sind, und im TFL clan sind,
kamen immer mehr TFL-leute auf´n server und das kam mir ein wenig komisch vor... -_-
denn vorher waren es nur speedy und blackdragon, aus dem TFL-clan, die auf´n ETc-server gezockt haben.. und seitdem der gute Ändie und der Marco im TFL-clan sind, kamen auf einmal immer mehr TFL-leute auf´n ETc-server..nicht das sie nicht willkommen wären, aber es kommt mir und auch anderen (z.B. fbi..) so vor, dass sie leute im ETc-server recrutieren möchten...zwar nicht direkt aber über x-fire...das war sehr verdächtig! :-O

und zum thema "kicken", kann ich nur sagen dass ich nicht wahllos "kicke" bzw "banne" nur weil mir jemand nicht passt
(z.B. weil einer besser als ich ist und ich ihn als cheater bezeichne...), ich habe den Ändie gekickt weil er mich beleidigt hat...
dabei habe ich ihn nur was gefragt...

vieles wird immer viel zu schnell dramatisiert und übertrieben dargestellt,
und das mich der ÄÄÄÄndie und der Hääällboy bewußt schlecht da stehen lassen wollen, nehme ich persönlich denn das ist hinterfotzig und feige...
anstatt das mal im TS zu klären wird hier immer irgendeine scheisse zusammen geschrieben (z.B wie der kleine madde/serxergy)..
und wenn jemand meint, im TS kann man nicht mit mir oder mit anderen, die öfters im TS sind, normal reden, ist das ein trugschluss...(!)
...wenn es um sachliche dinge geht, und wenn jemanden wirklich was stört, kann man normal darüber reden, ohne ausfallend zu werden (!) :-|

ToxzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :twisted:

ps. "ich hasse euch" (...war nur spass!) ;-D

----------------------------------------------------------------ENGLISH------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have said "tfl speedy and tfl blackdragon are originals and the other are gays" and not
"SPEEDY AND BLACKDRAGON STUPID GAYS"

I do I have to not justify myself...
B U T
since "Endgegner" and his friend "Hellboy" are no longer in the clan,
and both joined the TFL-Clan,
came more and more new members from TFL and the ETc-server seemed to me a little strange ... -_-
because previously there were only Speeedy and blackdragon from the TFL-Clan,
which have played on the ETc|Server .. and since Ändie and Marco join the TFL-clan, came at a time more and more (new) TFL-Players on the ETc|Server ..
not that it would not be welcome, but it seems to me, and others (like fbi ..)
that they want recrute people on the ETc|-Server ... but not directly on the server ..
but on x-fire ... that was very suspicious !

..and about "kick", I can only say that I do not indiscriminately "kick" or "ban"
(like because one is better than me and I call him a cheater ...),
I have kicked Endie because he has insulted me ...
doing I asked him just something ...

much is dramatized far too quickly and exaggerated,
and it seems to me that and Endie and Hellboy deliberately deceiving me,
I take it personally because that is underhanded and cowardly ...
rather than to clarify in TS is always some shit written together here
(just like the little madde / serxergy) ..
and if anyone thinks that the TEAMSPEAK can not be with me or with others who are frequently in the TS, talk normally, that's a fallacy ...(!)
... When it comes to objective reasons, and if anyone is really what bothers you can normally talk about it without being abusive (!)

"Sorry for my bad english" :idea: :-P
Last edited by Spankmaster on 04 Aug 2010, 23:50, edited 2 times in total.
Spankmaster

Postby QpiD » 03 Aug 2010, 12:56

I have the feeling all has been said.

Let s move on and close this ^^
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 04 Aug 2010, 02:07

I dont understand german but all what i can say : All members dont respect rules !!!!
Aniway /closed /lets look private topic !!!
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby HiPHoPeR <3 » 04 Aug 2010, 04:24

*0P*.! wrote:All members dont respect rules !!!!

i dont think so..for example me: i NEVER disrespected any rules & i used !kick maybe 1-2 times max. in my old etc time and i never used !ban. im sure there are many member who can be respectfull to other players...

greetings

hopper
HiPHoPeR <3

Postby $haTerHanD » 04 Aug 2010, 07:34

HiPHoPeR <3 wrote:im sure there are many member who can be respectfull to other players...

F1
"no way is a fucking way"
ETc|Head|Ache|
$haTerHanD
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 04 Aug 2010, 20:57

Its sad but i think Tox didnt understand the Point.....We just want to play in Peace with our Friends in ETc|....Noone cares about you Toxz ....simply stop to provocate us!
You didnt know me and i dont know u ,so what do you want from me or Hell...
You simply try to abuse ur Power and now it was enough for us ,so the only and best Way is to make a Topic here to tell the Clanleaders about your behaviour.

Again we didnt make something wrong....And i hope you understand this.....

Lets have Fun again on ETc| ......and Toxz just ignore us...the same what we do with you!

Greez

Endie
Endgegner

Postby Spankmaster » 04 Aug 2010, 22:51

... I think my pig whistles!!
I've brought it exactly to the point!!!
Endie says that he wants to play in peace but he is the one who had insulted me..
(look at the logfile)
we (the people from the ETc| TS) are all glad that Endie has left the clan!!!
He was the one who banned the most people from the server
because anyone who is better than he, he suspected him as a cheater (like Marco&Opa)
and he banned every day people they were not cheaters
(the most were just good players!).......
Everyone should be happy that he is no longer in the ETC | Clan!!!!!
So far I have not banned one single player...(but Endi shall maybe be the first one LOL)!
And my behavior is appropriate if someone tries to harm the clan!!!!
T O X Z

ps. He has made a perfect fool of me. oink oink!
Spankmaster

Postby Danie_Dannebrog » 04 Aug 2010, 23:33

Ich will mich hier nicht einmischen, aber "I think my pig whistles" ist doch nochmal eine Betonung wert! =D
Danie_Dannebrog
ETc| Member

Postby Spankmaster » 05 Aug 2010, 00:08

:-/
Spankmaster

Postby *0P*.! » 05 Aug 2010, 15:18

om i see, only etc members insulting tfl and tfl dont insult us.
lets take a look. I have some pictures.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 05 Aug 2010, 15:29

u need more pictures, hmm i hope no.
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby tflblackdragon » 05 Aug 2010, 17:14

Jay please close this topic, i see enough childish thing here , i dont like to prolong this TOPIC for this things, to childish, and if they think this offend them badly , to act on the server and forum to remove them correctly and fair.
tflblackdragon

Next

Return to General Discussion