good bye ETc

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

good bye ETc

Postby P4ul!e » 08 Jul 2011, 22:24

hey guys,

i am a little pissed off. and again, what can it else be, cause of the childish behaviour of ETc|Darkness. muted me without any reason for days- till ETc|Noob unmuted me today.

same game like the last fucking 5 years. i really enjoied the time, when Darkness was kicked off the clan! (it's not about barbwire, hulk, onishan or the other leavers that time, it's only this one psycho-kid).

i have no fun in taking a personal war with a founder and high admin of ETc.

so i leave and i thank you all- especially Jay- for let me be a part of this great party of soldiers.

cu in battlefield

P4ul!e aka $ug@rR@y

ps: posted this on the server index before. thought, it would better be here
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Re: good bye ETc

Postby Tigu » 08 Jul 2011, 22:49

bye pauli we had good times in here if you hawe fb , then taavi tigane ..... !spermanator 1 :D nut i think that dark dont !mute you for no reason ... but i dont know .... man its only small part your life in et world is bigger so !sl tigu :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tigu
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 08 Jul 2011, 23:17

well im shocked really :s.i muted you because you said goodgame << ,,no other reason..
so...im a silly humour guy really i meant no disrespect,you instantly disconnected,,but also if you check your admin your lvl 24,which gives you the abilty to type /!unmute p4 which i expected you did,,and laugh at me/with me,,maybe wth ? lol....you obviously took this seriously,im sooorryy :s
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 09 Jul 2011, 17:59

:?
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 10 Jul 2011, 09:43

Hey

Paul!e i m sure it was only for fun and nothing else. I got muted then in umuted myself /!unmute qpid but i knew it was only for fun

Really i m sure Matt did it only for fun, like he said.

I did the same with other ETc member too, pls dont take it serious and come back :(
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 10 Jul 2011, 21:03

u cant quit, can we close topic :)
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby k0tze » 10 Jul 2011, 21:11

mit /!unmute haettest dich auch selber unmuten koennen XD

cia
k0tze

Postby P4ul!e » 16 Jul 2011, 02:22

maybe i could have unmuted myself. it doesn't matter. my reaction about the muting was so unreasonable high 'cause it was the last piece i needed to be convinced. i was in this clan for many years and it was not an overreaction, but a carefully considered decision.

i don't know, how to fare with you, dark- but i excuse me for the hard words in the first post. there was no need for it.

so- final good bye. i love ETc- cu on the server... :)

P4ul!e aka §ug@rR@y
.. before this battle is over, the world will know, that few stand against many.. and even a god-king can bleed.Image
P4ul!e
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion