Help The ETc server!!!!!!!!

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Re: Help The ETc server!!!!!!!!

Postby Henne » 04 Feb 2012, 14:47

u really destroy ur old Etc| server guys u won't get much member again with that settings ... and why u do that u are to bad to counter medics ?! pff ... u really loose soo much with that update :// < #ifc#Henn3*

u only should decrease the energy regeneration of medics so they can't use adre so often again ...
Henne

Postby *0P*.! » 04 Feb 2012, 21:00

No adre is freaking good :D whitoutadre its not same server anymore :) , but that medic stuf is ok, no more rambo medics. Now are there rambo engineers :D
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby Ajudoonor » 07 Feb 2012, 17:45

No medics now?
Sorry, but this game isn't ET anymore.
I can understand the limits, thats ok, but seriously, 0 medics?
Let me ask a question then, is massive artillery and poison gas spam better than having few medics?
Ajudoonor

Postby Henne » 12 Feb 2012, 23:17

i think if u want to do this as u said Darkness u never get a full server again ... noone agrees to you every other player wants only kills and noone likes to get killed because of that most play medic but why u limit medics ?..
u only can reduce the spwantime of energy as medic so they can't spam adre and they don't rambo soo often but u really want to (delete) medics and kill ur whole server ...
U don't need some new players u have had soo many members on the server who only play here but they all left after ur server restarts and now u can't get a full server again because of doing that crazy shit (limiting medics)
u only need to inform everyone that Etc| is only again as in the old times and don't flame abount medics u have had the old settings for some years and everything was great :D :D Pffff poor guys :/
Henne

Postby Henne » 16 Feb 2012, 19:09

Maybe adre is off now ... that is freaking good :) but medics is limited as well :/
Henne

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 16 Feb 2012, 23:58

Henne wrote:Maybe adre is off now ... that is freaking good :) but medics is limited as well :/

dude why bitch and complain ? no1 ever seems happy, there's always something. :x .my piont is wait it out while we find out what's to make everyone happy.peace. :twisted: 8-)
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 28 Jun 2012, 21:26

let's do this again!
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 29 Jun 2012, 12:13

bump it

If want more fun we need more people on server :)

Be nice and friendly with visitor.

Dont kill them non stop so they dont left in a min.

have fun ! :twisted:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 30 Jun 2012, 14:14

Np for me...
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 14 Jul 2012, 14:24

yes so this worked on the other server ,so now im afraid we do it again,but this time,on our OWN server

please read through and understand our motive and the benefits.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Jul 2012, 16:38

Sorry to never answer on that topic and I have read it =D
When I'm afk on server (go eat or do Sex ... ) I don't disconnect and want to stay afk on Spawn and not in Spec =D Now lot of players be happy to kill some afk and if its me its not a problem =D Héhé
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Ni!co* » 15 Jul 2012, 17:13

Agree with that.
ETc|Ni!co*
Ni!co*

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 16 Jul 2012, 12:08

All i can say is....Great shot!, the Medic restriction was a very good idea and it works, now we have rambo cvops, rambo engs, rambo soldiers and yes rambo meds too. the game goes back to his roots without rating and unkillable medics. for a better gameplay and more fairnes every ETc member have to look for even teams and change team when they are unbalanced, by the way .... have FUN must be our ultimate objectiv, that applies to grey balls who are playing ET since 1725 a.d. and all the newbies on our server in the same way!
I remember the days when i heared the benny hill soundtrack 1000 times in one hour and went to sleep with this funking sound in my ear, it wasnt the worst time ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc5_3B5xdk )...
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 16 Jul 2012, 14:01

ETc|m3zcA|!n wrote:All i can say is....Great shot!, the Medic restriction was a very good idea and it works, now we have rambo cvops, rambo engs, rambo soldiers and yes rambo meds too. the game goes back to his roots without rating and unkillable medics. for a better gameplay and more fairnes every ETc member have to look for even teams and change team when they are unbalanced, by the way .... have FUN must be our ultimate objectiv, that applies to grey balls who are playing ET since 1725 a.d. and all the newbies on our server in the same way!
I remember the days when i heared the benny hill soundtrack 1000 times in one hour and went to sleep with this funking sound in my ear, it wasnt the worst time ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpc5_3B5xdk )...

mal bissle locker bleiben, ich hab paar sachen hochgeladen und es hats ausversehen überschrieben, sollte wieder so sein wie es war...
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 16 Jul 2012, 14:36

Nicht falsch verstehen bitte , ich bin locker, so wie der Server zur Zeit aufgestellt ist finde ich ihn sehr gut!
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 25 Jul 2012, 20:53

let's please try not to be medic, if you have truely skill, you can own without medic too!! proof your skill, come on, i dare you.
Last edited by ETc|Ilsa.# on 26 Jul 2012, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 25 Jul 2012, 21:42

Yes Yes Yes and be nice with our visitor.

Be soon back on server :D
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby Reefermadness » 26 Jul 2012, 12:23

All i can say is....Great shot!, the Medic restriction was a very good idea and it works, now we have rambo cvops, rambo engs, rambo soldiers and yes rambo meds too. the game goes back to his roots without rating and unkillable medics. for a better gameplay and more fairnes every ETc member have to look for even teams and change team when they are unbalanced, by the way .... have FUN must be our ultimate objectiv, that applies to grey balls who are playing ET since 1725 a.d. and all the newbies on our server in the same way!

I think we are getting there again :D

Good job everyone, good job Jay for keeping the server up, good job Darkness for this example of what should be a leadership and good job to all members who keep it real and funny the whole time. I love you all, best clan ever, period!

Let's smoke! 8-)
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 03 Sep 2013, 14:09

New members need to read this post & understand our history
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 03 Sep 2013, 18:42

they should read it before they get chnace to be part of our family.last days i have seen to new members which are oooonly for trail,dont have a look on teams,tj for obj...and arent interrested in insulting problems...they only want to wear the tag...thats total shit.most people who aplly dont know that they dont only get member but also admins,which have responsibility towards the regulars,other members,new players and ofc the server.

cheers
santos
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion