Idea of Rating-Squad??

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Idea of Rating-Squad??

Postby Hardstyle » 28 Jan 2012, 10:55

Heya mates,

today morning i had an idea of a ETc & T.C. rating sqaud were public rating gamers can join also^^

My idea looks so:

we make a clantag that shows the ETc| and T.C. clantag in one.. and this squad would be a rating squad for all talent ETc and T.C. members which want do some rating...

I know the most of us are all just Fun-Player but some of our guys are rating too.. And this squad will bring more players to our server too, because if the rating team in on trackbase at the top 10 clans many players click on it and BOOM see," uuuhh theres the main server at ETc| there can i find this guy, mhh i should join and check it out^^ "

For sure the Etc and t.c. mebers stays in their old clans with old nicks, they just change the names for rating to make publisity and makes the server public for raters.. ( but its only logic when the raters play on ETc| server you know^^ )
I rated many years long, but now iam mad about splatterladder andsoon, but on trackbase its so easy to get higher than 28+, so if you guys intrested on this idea i would make a " test " and give more informations to you.

Soooooooooooo my friends its early in the morning i hitted a head when i wrote this,so please dont complain about my english, if someone cant understand something just write it down under my post i try to translate it again :D

Now my question to all of you:

What do you think about the idea?

Iam not sure to myself iam 50% yes 50% no, because of that i just want to ask you..

okay talked enough :D

if you like the idea, its ok, post a request

if you dont like the idea, its ok, post a request
hehehe :D

greeetz
hardstyle
Hardstyle
ETc| Member

Re: Idea of Rating-Squad??

Postby batmars » 28 Jan 2012, 14:50

well i like the idea,
because we are one family now and two different clantags.
i will comment later again, atm i got other things to worry about.
see ya in game :D
ETc|^Batman.'
Attachments
ETc Batman.jpg
ETc Batman.jpg (104.05 KiB) Viewed 8477 times
batmars

Return to General Discussion