Recruting

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Recruting

Postby naQ » 05 Apr 2012, 20:28

Many members, including me, have had the impression lately that we are recruiting almost anyone who happens to hang around in the servers.
Even when I try to play at least couple of nights every week, we have bunch of new members I've never seen before.

Don't get me wrong, building the community is not a bad thing. But having 12-13 year old people with admin levels and tags is, I believe.
Not to mention that people this age don't know how to behave and could ruin the clan reputation..

Is this a general decision among the recruiters or what?
As I remember, this is just the path we took the last time we ran into trouble..
Can't anyone remember just few months back?
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Re: Recruting

Postby ET_Player » 05 Apr 2012, 20:32

i approve this, naQ and i think many members actually haven't deserved a membership.
ET_Player

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 05 Apr 2012, 21:23

for this g8 will maybe answer here or darkness.

i say nothing to this recruitment blabla :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Tau » 05 Apr 2012, 21:25

In a certain way, I share this concern, though I think the wave is over in a way. lol
My answer was simple: say Hi to every damn new members untill "it" talks back (and becomes a he or she).
Preserve the cohesion between members, main concern in my eyes.
Last edited by Tau on 07 Apr 2012, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 05 Apr 2012, 21:35

Its true naQ sometimes it's difficult to remember who was who and in front of they change of nickname all the time xD OMG xD
Don't think that is a problem of recruitment coz all the guys was mature at the first time and then when there no SuperHighAdmin (Mafia Jay DArk G8 Madde or Yonis) They uses cmd like children coz there was the first time that they have it ! And that is very bad for our image =/
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 06 Apr 2012, 01:39

yes, entraxx i am with you, i think the new members should has a period (more than 1 week ) to see if they really deserve the level.
thats all i have to say,
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 06 Apr 2012, 10:49

I am just greatfull to those who made the server full again.

If trying alot of new member, make it full then it s good.

Even if there was a misunderstanding with MAFIA and me thanks to him for the server!

I m so busy but i ll continue to visit the server as often as i can.

Have fun everyone :)
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 07 Apr 2012, 11:57

PETE wrote:i think the new members should has a period (more than 1 week ) to see if they really deserve the level.

I agree with that...

And maybe you should also force the upcoming recruits to put at least one post in forum, where they tell a little about them.
Or maybe you just do recruitment via forum and not only on server.

However, that should be just an idea, the decision is still on the recruiters side ofc :mrgreen: ...

But anyways, good that you opened this discussion naQ!

CU
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8, » 07 Apr 2012, 15:43

For everybody who whine and always have something to say... this young boys.. was recruite by Darkness side to give them chance to be part of game... for all others information... always whine those guys who are not so much active.. so naq .. nextime go to directly to darkness and talk with him.. whats going on and why this guy and that guy etc... are in clan... Complicate situation is easy to do .. but stick together is hard like i see.. ETc| is a clan who build not fight and destroy eachother..

Lep pozdrav
ETc|g8,
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8, » 07 Apr 2012, 15:51

And Btw ASKER player.. we just give him chance.. and btw again ... that guy playing 24/7 at ETc|server... everyone knows who will make problems at ETc| server, he will get defenetly punish... /setlevel down / and / kick out of ETc| / ... so no need panic for that.. if i start to talk what who where do problem .. that will be long topic by my side.. so pleas guys no need panic :) and like i say eagl eye watching them :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ofc like QPID say everybody can say THANK YOU MAFIA .. for bring back server where we can have fun :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Jay is Pinc

have fun everybody.. and nice to see you back QPID :))) AND NICE TO SEE YOU EVERYBODY...
ETc|g8,
ETc| Member

Postby TomDome » 07 Apr 2012, 18:43

I think its the job of the recruiters to recruit "new blood" into a clan. If the new members are worthy they will stay in clan, keep their member level or evolve inside the clan. If the leave or get thrown out there has been a reason for the one or the other.

Its not the job of every member to agree with a recruitment or to always give 5 cents about. The bigger a community/clan gets, the more the members will split into likes and dislikes amongst each other - thats normal. But as i already posted: its the job of a recruiter to recruit. Thats all. Thats my opinion about it.
TomDome

Postby naQ » 07 Apr 2012, 20:57

I wasn't pointing at any particular person or recruitee. If I would have, I would talk straight with you guys.
I asked you personally about that one new member because I thought we still have +18 age limit like it says here in the recruitment topic..

Topic was about getting the general information about the situation, which has been very unclear among many members, as seen in many post here also.
We should have the information about our recruitment policy should be available for anyone, I believe.

Like I said, I agree that building the community and getting server full is only good thing.

Bottom line, we recruit through g8 and Dark now, without any particular limits?
It's nice to know what to say to people when they ask about joining.. ;) :D
Unsub @ ircnet/quakenet
http://unsub.fi
naQ
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 28 May 2012, 17:19

you have me in clan so reputation is already ruined :D
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 28 May 2012, 17:58

ETc|Ilsa.# wrote:you have me in clan so reputation is already ruined :D

lol hey i suck and i'm in.sure glad i'm a friend of mafias and a straight shooter when it come to say'n or doing what needed to be done,if not by me i pass it on!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh btw to me age is something,it make most people,most more mature.agreed madde why is there such a topic??? :evil: :x
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion