clan chaos...

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Re: clan chaos...

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 10 May 2012, 21:44

i agree hole hearted,members must and should be active on server and fourm!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby yonis » 10 May 2012, 21:51

Right madde i agree too
yonis

Postby ZwAnkieNL » 10 May 2012, 22:10

Totaly true, Madde!

Our members should have more respect for eachother.
Mafia isnt a bad guy, his english isnt that good and sometimes its hard with talking with him.
But he does so much for our, that means for ETc| & T.C.!
In the future we need to be more friendly & kind to eachother.

Greeting,
ZwAnkie - GodFatheR
Image Image
ZwAnkieNL

Postby Gshot » 10 May 2012, 23:48

madde i dont care that you are the recruiter but why did you not talk to the other etc members about deleting inactive players?
Some players may be missing in action due to the army or for some personal reasons and not all members use the forums.
Blackrose and Reefer returned after a long absence but they are still ETc members.
So if Darkness was inactive for 100 days, his name would be removed from the list?
Rather than deleting, just put inactive next to the name.
Members should only be deleted if they leave or have joined another clan.
Gshot

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Br0k3n » 11 May 2012, 00:21

Bro..just do what you think its the best..im by your side 100%.. kiss :p

!cheers
It˙s nice to be important..but it˙s more important to be nice!!
ETc|Br0k3n
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 11 May 2012, 01:01

Hi Madde, it’s good for you that you are new Recruiter, and I believe that you’ll take it very serious. However, I agree with Gshot in the way that the problem might not be all the way that “some have no respect. And abuse all admin rights” and about just kicking inactive members. The problem is miscommunication and lack of communication. I think many members have had the occasional experience that things are completely decided behind their backs and they have to find out about it by luck. You’re right in imposing rules, but my suggestion is that first it should be more than one rule (I don’t believe that one rule can cover all problems) and second that you should bring the rule to the people. Guys breaking the rule are not ‘evil’ itself, but just ignorant and not aware of the specific demands of them.

Creating discipline by imposing draconian laws will not solve the problem. Again, it’s communication: it is way easier to convince the members, for example when he or she joins, of the importance and necessity of these rules instead of kicking members out who breaks such a rule. We should trust that every member, even every player, is a rational being! If you talk to him or her, have a rational discussion, you’ll find a consensus. A related problem is that not all members share a common language, at least not perfect. You cannot imagine how many misconceptions there are, because of the lack of understanding of the specific things people say to each other (Same with this post, therefore I add a quasi-german translation).

To consider the point on the “one rule” again. What might be problematic about it? Simply, as I said, firstly that it would be a miracle that it would apply to all, and be decisive for every specific situation. By leveling down the complexity of the written law (or the numbers of rules), you overburden the need for interpretation of that small group of rules, as well as the interpretation of the specific situation on which it must be applied. You can imagine situations where people will say “does it or does it not fall under that rule?” Being more specific in your demands for members, combined with a good communication about these rules, will result, according to me, in more efficiency as well in better members.
----
Sie hier ein versuch für eine deutsche Übersetzung. Ich freue mich für Sie, madde, dass du Recruiter geworden sind, und ich glaube dass sie es sehr ernst nimmt. Aber Ich glaube, man hat recht, wenn man sagt, dass das Problem vielleicht nicht ist, dass Mittglieder keine Respekt haben und admin-Rechten missbrauchen. Das Problem ist vielleicht mangelnde Kommunikation und Missverständnisse. Ich denke, dass viele Mitglieder die gelegentliche Erfahrung haben, dass Dinge hinter ihrem Rücken entscheiden worden und sie die Veränderungen durch Zufall entdecken müssen. Du hast Recht Regeln aufzuerlegen, aber ich glaube dass erstens man mehr als eine Regel brauche (ich glaube nicht, dass eine Regel alle Probleme abdecken kann) und zweitens dass Sie die Leute gut über diese Regeln informieren muss. Menschen, die diese Regeln brechen, sind oft keine schlechten Menschen, aber wissen einfach nicht besser.

Disziplin erstellen durch drakonische Gesetze aufzuerlegen wird, glaube ich, das Problem nicht lösen. Wieder ist es die Kommunikation: es ist so einfacher, die Mitglieder davon zu überzeugen, zum Beispiel wenn er oder sie beitritt [?], dass diese Regeln notwendig und nötig sein. Und nicht direkt ein Mitglied zu entlassen, die eine solche Regel bricht. Wir würden alle Mitglieder vertrauen müssen, solange sie die gute erkennen, weil jeder Spieler ein vernünftiges Wesen ist! Ich glaube dass Sie mit jeder Spieler eine rationale Diskussion haben und Konsens finden kann. Ein verwandtes Problem ist, dass nicht alle Mitglieder einer gemeinsamen Sprache haben, zumindest nicht perfekt. Sie können sich nicht vorstellen, wie viele Missverständnisse es gibt, durch dieses Mangels an Verständnis (Gleiche mit diesem Beitrag, damit versuche ich eine quasideutsche Übersetzung zu machen, sie hier).

Wieder der Punkt auf der "eins-Regel". Was könnte problematisch sein, darüber? Einfach, wie gesagt, erstens, dass es ein Wunder wäre, dass es für alle Situationen gelten kann, und dass es ausschlaggebend für jede spezifische Situation sein wird. Die Vereinfachung des Rechts oder die Anzahl der Regeln), wird resultieren in ein Überlastung der übrigen Regeln: es ist zu schwierig, um diese Regeln und ihre Anwendung auf spezifische Situationen richtig zu interpretieren. Sie können sich Situationen vorstellen, in denen Leute sagen: „gilt diese Regel auch hier, oder nicht?“ Deutlicher sein in dem, was eines der Mitglieder verlangt, zusammen mit einer guten Kommunikation über diese Regeln, wird, glaube ich, zu einer höheren Effizienz und bessere Mitglieder führen. (Entschuldigen Sie mich für die Fehler in diese deutsche Version.)
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ZwAnkieNL » 11 May 2012, 13:32

Beside this all,

Everyone should keep in mind that T.C. and ETc| Clan arent 2 different clans anymore.
We are 1 clan, just with other clantags, but that isnt important for our clan society!
Mafia is working hard to do everything about the server (putting new maps into the mapcycle, change some server settings to get more rating from trackbase, anti-hacking & anti-cheating system).
Everything he does takes alot of time, punkbuster isnt working anymore for Wolfenstein.. And now we need to create our own Anti-Hack & Anti-Cheat system which is taking US alot of time.
Beside the ETc|+T.C.Server we are caring about a second server also. Our FaceBook server, which is getting better and better.

Everyone should know that Mafia only wants to play, and he only wants that everything runs fine. Do you think it is easy for him to hear everything about bad admins, admin abuse or something like that? I can tell you, he hates it.
Yonis, Madde, Mafia & GodFatheR (me), are mostly always on TeamSpeak when we are online, and we arent having fun to hear every bad news which is happening in ETc| or T.C.
And we are working on the stability of the Server. Each of us is doing something or helping someone. Some dont see the work what we do, but you guys, all of you and all none ETc| and T.C. members should know that running a gaming server in Wolfenstein these days isnt easy. We are getting hack attacks very often, and we are trying to protect the server from it (This is harder then some of you will think!).

Respecting everyone is important, and if the be some issues then dont always go the Mafia and complain to him, you can also go to Yonis, or Madde.
Being a leader is a hard job, making faults is normal...
I hope the clan society will be better in the future, and if its not, we'll gonna change this!
ETc| and T.C. are a big ''Family'' now and we should work together and not -> hating/complaining/dont like <- eachother.

We really hope that this is changing soon!

ETc| & T.C. Together are One!
Image Image
ZwAnkieNL

Postby Tau » 12 May 2012, 13:19

Thank you both for your posts Madde and Zwankie.

First, a reply to Madde. You are right of course in saying that there are certain members who do not break any rule even without being aware of them. But can we really expect this from every member? Of course the world would be a better place in which everyone would follow the rules without knowing them – as if they were written in his soul – but that’s not the real world. I have two problems with this view: (I) again it gives the impression that those who break a rule are moral condemnable. But as I wrote in another post of me, it can be sometimes wrong to think the member in question (who breaks the rule) is consciously choosing to break it. (Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.~ Hanlon’s Razor). (II) Second, to think this way is to miss the whole point of why there are laws. Laws exist to relieve players and members from heavy moral demands. Law is more suited here than moral (Paul for example, follows his moral conscience when he acts well, but not all can) because it can be hard for a person to always do the right thing. Laws make it easier because it (a) makes it clearer what is expected, (b) has the clear element of punishment: people will not do bad things, not because they think it is morally wrong, but simply because it is explicitly stated that they otherwise get punished, and (c) if you involve the members in putting these rules on paper, they’ll be more likely to accept them, simply because they have the feeling that the rules are not just randomly imposed on them.

Second, a reply to Zwankie. You, as well, are correct in saying what you say: mafia does indeed do a lot of things for this clan. I have, however, two remarks on this. (I) First, I want to point you on the danger that the way you put things might misrepresent the facts. I don’t think it is about Mafia being a bad person. That is definitely not the problem because it is simply not true. It is not about complains about persons at all, it is about complains about things that happened or things – some fear – will happen. Some members, no names, fear that Etc members are or will become second-class citizens. Again, this is not because someone or some leaders do this deliberately, but as you say making faults is normal, so everyone can be the victim of it. Again, clear rules and transparency of policy can solve this. Making faults is normal, no man is perfect, so we should work together. This leads me to my second remark (II): you are right in saying that Mafia, Yonis, Madde and you do great job in running this business, and that it isn’t easy. Preventing hacks attacks and the like is crucial for a server, but all this things seem to be limited to the ‘technical’ side of the server. There is however also a social side, and although you guys do great job in investing in this side as well, I believe that the social aspect of this clan is in some points underdeveloped (i.e. we must expand it, develop it). As you say however, the technical side takes a lot of time (and I surely believe that), and as Madde says he and mafia don’t have the time do to everything by themselves. I therefore want to propose that I can help with that. I can start up small-scale project to get clear rules. This does not mean that I write down some rules which I think best, though I can make a proposal, but that I start a discussion where all members and even players can propose and refuse possible rules.

To conclude, I can’t stop linking this with – sorry for the anti philosophers – the work of the German philosopher and sociologist Jürgen Habermas. In his work he described the ‘ideal discussion’ which is very relevant for our case as well. We must create an environment where this ‘ideal discussion’ can take place, where we can put everything into question, whoever said it or whoever done it. Even AssA should be able to fight a decision made by a Etc member or one of its leaders, if he has good arguments of course. Some of the conditions proposed by Habermas are the following:

- Power free communication (herrschaftsfreie kommunikation): every actual power relation between the participants of the discussion should be put between brackets. The only power which is allowed is the power of a good argument. (AssA and me, for example, should be equally treated in a discussion, and only be judged on the arguments we’ve put forward)
- Every participant must be allowed to start a discussion
- Every participant must be allowed to put forward an argument or counterargument
- Participants must be sincere in their goals (there goal must be to come to a consensus, and they may not use the discussion to achieve some personal goals or personal attacks)
- …

If you made it this far in the post, I’ll hope you’ll keep this remarks in your mind when you’re having a discussion in the future. Excluding people for what they have done in the past or for who they are (member, not member, new member) is irrelevant for a discussion: we should only listen to good arguments. It annoys me in this discussion on the server that everything is always reduced to personal attacks: I believe none of these complains here is about any concrete person at all. It’s about the system, which is not wrong, but can be improved or adjusted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deutsch:
Zuerst eine Antwort zu Madde. Sie sind natürlich recht wenn Sie sagen, dass es bestimmte dass es Mitglieder gibt, die keine Regel brechen, ohne sich sogar bewusst von diesen Regeln zu sein. Aber können wir wirklich erwarten, dass jedes Mitglied das machen kann? Natürlich wäre die Welt ein besserer Ort, in dem jeder die Regeln ohne zu wissen - als ob sie in seiner Seele geschrieben ist - folgen wurden, aber das ist nicht die reale Welt. Ich habe zwei Probleme mit dieser Ansicht: (I) wieder vermittelt es den Eindruck, dass diejenigen, die eine Regel verletzen moralische verwerflich sind. Aber wie ich schon in einem anderen Beitrag von mir geschrieben habe, kann es manchmal falsch sein, zu denken, dass diese Mitglied (wer die Regel bricht) immer bewusst entschieden, es zu brechen. (Schreibe nichts der Böswilligkeit zu, was durch Dummheit hinreichend erklärbar ist. ~Hanlons Rasiermesser). (II) Zweitens, durch, so zu denken, entgeht Ihnen der springende Punkt, warum Regeln so nützlich sind oder warum man Regeln brauchen (warum Regeln überhaupt bestehen). Regeln bestehen, um Spieler und Mitglieder von schweren moralischen Forderungen zu entlasten. Regeln sind hier besser geeignet als moralische Gründe, weil es schwer für eine Person sein kann, immer das Richtige zu tun. Gesetze machen es einfacher, weil es (a) deutlicher ist, was von Mitglieder erwarten wird, (b) das klare Element der Strafe hat: die Menschen werden verzichten schlechte Dinge zu machen, nicht weil sie denken das es moralisch falsch ist, sondern einfach, weil es explizit festgelegt ist, dass sie sonst bestraft werden kann, (c) und zuletzt wenn Sie die Mitglieder einbeziehen bei der Umsetzung dieser Regeln zu erfassen, werden sie eher diese Regeln akzeptieren, nur weil sie das Gefühl, dass die Regeln nicht nur zufällig festgelegt sein, haben.

Zweitens, Zwankie. Auch Sie haben Recht: Mafia macht eine Menge [sagt man das so?] für diesen Clan. Ich habe zwei weitere Kommentare. (I) Zuerst möchte ich Sie aufmerksam machen, dass so, wie Sie die Dinge formuliert, vielleicht in ein falsches Bild resultieren kann, von was hier wirklich passiert. Ich glaube nicht, dass es hierum Mafia geht, wäre er ein schlechter Mensch oder schlechte Dinge machte. Das ist definitiv nicht das Problem, weil es einfach nicht wahr ist. Es geht überhaupt nicht um Beschwerden über eine Person. Es geht über Dinge die passiert sein oder passieren werden. Einige Mitglieder – keine Namen – haben die Angst, dass ETc Mitglieder Bürgern zweiter Klasse sein oder sein werden. Auch dies ist nicht weil jemand wirklich bewusst das machen will, aber, wie Sie gesagt haben, weil Fehler zu machen normal ist und jeder das Opfer davon sein kann. Also, wir brauchen mehr klare Regeln und Transparenz der Politik als wir dieses Problem lösen wollen. Fehler machen ist normal, kein Mensch ist perfekt, also sollten wir zusammen arbeiten. Dies führt mich zu meiner zweiten Bemerkung (II): Sie haben Recht, dass Mafia, Yonis, Madde, wie sagt man das, gute Arbeit leisten [?] in der Ausführung dieses Clan und dass es nicht einfach ist. Hacks verhindern ist von entscheidender Bedeutung für einen Server, aber alle diese Dinge sind „nur“ den „technischen“ Seite des Servers. Es gibt jedoch auch eine soziale Seite. Und obwohl sie auch hier gute Arbeit leisten, glaube ich, dass der soziale Aspekt dieses Clans in einigen Punkten unterentwickelt ist (d.h. wir müssen es erweitern, entwickeln, …). Wie sie jedoch sagen, brauchen die technische Seite eine Menge Zeit (und ich glaube, das ist richtig), und sie haben nicht die Zeit um alles zu tun. Deshalb möchte ich vorschlagen, dass ich helfen kann. Ich kann ein kleines Projekt starten, um klare Regeln zu bekommen. Dies bedeutet nicht, dass ich ein paar Regeln schreiben soll, die die ich für gut halten, - aber ich kann jedoch einen Vorschlag machen - sondern dass ich eine Diskussion, woran alle Mitglieder und auch Spieler teilnehmen können und wo sie Regeln vorschlagen und verweigern können, starten kann.

Ich kann nicht aufhören dies mit der Arbeit des Deutsch Philosoph und Soziologe Jürgen Habermas zu verbinden. In seiner Arbeit beschrieb er die "Ideale Diskussion" die sehr wichtig ist für unseren Fall. Wir müssen ein Ort schaffen, wo diese "ideale Diskussion" stattfinden kann, wo wir alles, was es gesagt oder was Personen gemacht haben, in Frage stellen können. Zum Beispiel:. auch AssA soll eine Tat durch ein Mitglied Etc oder einer seiner Leaders gemacht, wenn er gute Argumente hat, bekämpfen können. Einige der von Habermas vorgeschlagenen Bedingungen sind die folgenden:

- herrschaftsfreie Kommunikation: jede tatsächliche Machtverhältnis zwischen den Teilnehmern der Diskussion sollte zwischen Klammern gesetzt werden. Die einzige Macht, die erlaubt ist die Macht eines guten Arguments. (zum Beispiel AssA und mir, sollten gleichermaßen in einer Diskussion behandelt werden, und nur auf unsere Argumente, beurteilt werden)
- Jeder Teilnehmer kann eine Diskussion starten
- - Jeder Teilnehmer kann ein Argument oder Gegenargument vorbringen
- Die Teilnehmer müssen in ihren Zielen aufrichtig sein (das Ziel muss sein, zu einem Konsens kommen, und sie sind nicht berechtigt, die Diskussion auf einige persönliche Ziele oder persönliche Angriffe zu erreichen)

Ich hoffe, dass sie diese Bemerkungen im Kopf behalten, wenn sie in der Zukunft mit jemandem in Diskussion gehen. Personen aussperren, für das, was sie früher getan haben, oder weil der Rang der Person (Mitglied, keine Mitglied, neues Mitglied) ist irrelevant für eine Diskussion: wir sollten nur auf gute Argumente hören. Es ärgert mich, in dieser Diskussion auf dem Server, dass alles immer auf persönliche Angriffe reduziert werden: Ich glaube, keiner der klagt hier geht um eine konkrete Person überhaupt. Es geht um das System, das nicht falsch ist, aber verbessert worden kann oder angepasst werden muss. (Entschuldigen Sie mich für die Fehler in diese deutsche Version.)

Tau
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 16 May 2012, 16:58

Lol tau next time write book :lol:
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Hemp » 17 May 2012, 01:48

ZwAnkieNL wrote:Totaly true, Madde!

Mafia isnt a bad guy, his english isnt that good and sometimes its hard with talking with him.

Greeting,
ZwAnkie - GodFatheR

Sorry i am often very stoned and sometimes hard to talk to me :p
ETc|Hemp
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Hemp » 17 May 2012, 01:50

Gshot wrote:madde i dont care that you are the recruiter but why did you not talk to the other etc members about deleting inactive players?
Some players may be missing in action due to the army or for some personal reasons and not all members use the forums.
Blackrose and Reefer returned after a long absence but they are still ETc members.
So if Darkness was inactive for 100 days, his name would be removed from the list?
Rather than deleting, just put inactive next to the name.
Members should only be deleted if they leave or have joined another clan.

F1....totally agree :evil:
ETc|Hemp
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Hemp » 17 May 2012, 02:00

*0P*.! wrote:Lol tau next time write book :lol:

:idea: :idea: i think our clan genius still did :geek: :D :D :D
ETc|Hemp
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|praz » 18 May 2012, 23:41

:mrgreen:
ETc|praz
ETc| Member

Postby *0P*.! » 20 May 2012, 08:00

I am allready x+x months inacive in action, not in foorum :D and so my gf (Grazyhell)
ETc|clan forever
*0P*.!
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 22 May 2012, 22:38

can you remove
ETc|Ilsa <3

and add ETc|Ilsa
?
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 24 May 2012, 13:22

You dont like yourself anymore ? :P

Sorry for that but i am a KID and love to be one :twisted:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby AssA » 25 Aug 2012, 17:51

Tau wrote:Thank you both for your posts Madde and Zwankie.

First, a reply to Madde. You are right of course in saying that there are certain members who do not break any rule even without being aware of them. But can we really expect this from every member? Of course the world would be a better place in which everyone would follow the rules without knowing them – as if they were written in his soul – but that’s not the real world. I have two problems with this view: (I) again it gives the impression that those who break a rule are moral condemnable. But as I wrote in another post of me, it can be sometimes wrong to think the member in question (who breaks the rule) is consciously choosing to break it. (Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.~ Hanlon’s Razor). (II) Second, to think this way is to miss the whole point of why there are laws. Laws exist to relieve players and members from heavy moral demands. Law is more suited here than moral (Paul for example, follows his moral conscience when he acts well, but not all can) because it can be hard for a person to always do the right thing. Laws make it easier because it (a) makes it clearer what is expected, (b) has the clear element of punishment: people will not do bad things, not because they think it is morally wrong, but simply because it is explicitly stated that they otherwise get punished, and (c) if you involve the members in putting these rules on paper, they’ll be more likely to accept them, simply because they have the feeling that the rules are not just randomly imposed on them.

Second, a reply to Zwankie. You, as well, are correct in saying what you say: mafia does indeed do a lot of things for this clan. I have, however, two remarks on this. (I) First, I want to point you on the danger that the way you put things might misrepresent the facts. I don’t think it is about Mafia being a bad person. That is definitely not the problem because it is simply not true. It is not about complains about persons at all, it is about complains about things that happened or things – some fear – will happen. Some members, no names, fear that Etc members are or will become second-class citizens. Again, this is not because someone or some leaders do this deliberately, but as you say making faults is normal, so everyone can be the victim of it. Again, clear rules and transparency of policy can solve this. Making faults is normal, no man is perfect, so we should work together. This leads me to my second remark (II): you are right in saying that Mafia, Yonis, Madde and you do great job in running this business, and that it isn’t easy. Preventing hacks attacks and the like is crucial for a server, but all this things seem to be limited to the ‘technical’ side of the server. There is however also a social side, and although you guys do great job in investing in this side as well, I believe that the social aspect of this clan is in some points underdeveloped (i.e. we must expand it, develop it). As you say however, the technical side takes a lot of time (and I surely believe that), and as Madde says he and mafia don’t have the time do to everything by themselves. I therefore want to propose that I can help with that. I can start up small-scale project to get clear rules. This does not mean that I write down some rules which I think best, though I can make a proposal, but that I start a discussion where all members and even players can propose and refuse possible rules.

To conclude, I can’t stop linking this with – sorry for the anti philosophers – the work of the German philosopher and sociologist Jürgen Habermas. In his work he described the ‘ideal discussion’ which is very relevant for our case as well. We must create an environment where this ‘ideal discussion’ can take place, where we can put everything into question, whoever said it or whoever done it. Even AssA should be able to fight a decision made by a Etc member or one of its leaders, if he has good arguments of course. Some of the conditions proposed by Habermas are the following:

- Power free communication (herrschaftsfreie kommunikation): every actual power relation between the participants of the discussion should be put between brackets. The only power which is allowed is the power of a good argument. (AssA and me, for example, should be equally treated in a discussion, and only be judged on the arguments we’ve put forward)
- Every participant must be allowed to start a discussion
- Every participant must be allowed to put forward an argument or counterargument
- Participants must be sincere in their goals (there goal must be to come to a consensus, and they may not use the discussion to achieve some personal goals or personal attacks)
- …

If you made it this far in the post, I’ll hope you’ll keep this remarks in your mind when you’re having a discussion in the future. Excluding people for what they have done in the past or for who they are (member, not member, new member) is irrelevant for a discussion: we should only listen to good arguments. It annoys me in this discussion on the server that everything is always reduced to personal attacks: I believe none of these complains here is about any concrete person at all. It’s about the system, which is not wrong, but can be improved or adjusted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deutsch:
Zuerst eine Antwort zu Madde. Sie sind natürlich recht wenn Sie sagen, dass es bestimmte dass es Mitglieder gibt, die keine Regel brechen, ohne sich sogar bewusst von diesen Regeln zu sein. Aber können wir wirklich erwarten, dass jedes Mitglied das machen kann? Natürlich wäre die Welt ein besserer Ort, in dem jeder die Regeln ohne zu wissen - als ob sie in seiner Seele geschrieben ist - folgen wurden, aber das ist nicht die reale Welt. Ich habe zwei Probleme mit dieser Ansicht: (I) wieder vermittelt es den Eindruck, dass diejenigen, die eine Regel verletzen moralische verwerflich sind. Aber wie ich schon in einem anderen Beitrag von mir geschrieben habe, kann es manchmal falsch sein, zu denken, dass diese Mitglied (wer die Regel bricht) immer bewusst entschieden, es zu brechen. (Schreibe nichts der Böswilligkeit zu, was durch Dummheit hinreichend erklärbar ist. ~Hanlons Rasiermesser). (II) Zweitens, durch, so zu denken, entgeht Ihnen der springende Punkt, warum Regeln so nützlich sind oder warum man Regeln brauchen (warum Regeln überhaupt bestehen). Regeln bestehen, um Spieler und Mitglieder von schweren moralischen Forderungen zu entlasten. Regeln sind hier besser geeignet als moralische Gründe, weil es schwer für eine Person sein kann, immer das Richtige zu tun. Gesetze machen es einfacher, weil es (a) deutlicher ist, was von Mitglieder erwarten wird, (b) das klare Element der Strafe hat: die Menschen werden verzichten schlechte Dinge zu machen, nicht weil sie denken das es moralisch falsch ist, sondern einfach, weil es explizit festgelegt ist, dass sie sonst bestraft werden kann, (c) und zuletzt wenn Sie die Mitglieder einbeziehen bei der Umsetzung dieser Regeln zu erfassen, werden sie eher diese Regeln akzeptieren, nur weil sie das Gefühl, dass die Regeln nicht nur zufällig festgelegt sein, haben.

Zweitens, Zwankie. Auch Sie haben Recht: Mafia macht eine Menge [sagt man das so?] für diesen Clan. Ich habe zwei weitere Kommentare. (I) Zuerst möchte ich Sie aufmerksam machen, dass so, wie Sie die Dinge formuliert, vielleicht in ein falsches Bild resultieren kann, von was hier wirklich passiert. Ich glaube nicht, dass es hierum Mafia geht, wäre er ein schlechter Mensch oder schlechte Dinge machte. Das ist definitiv nicht das Problem, weil es einfach nicht wahr ist. Es geht überhaupt nicht um Beschwerden über eine Person. Es geht über Dinge die passiert sein oder passieren werden. Einige Mitglieder – keine Namen – haben die Angst, dass ETc Mitglieder Bürgern zweiter Klasse sein oder sein werden. Auch dies ist nicht weil jemand wirklich bewusst das machen will, aber, wie Sie gesagt haben, weil Fehler zu machen normal ist und jeder das Opfer davon sein kann. Also, wir brauchen mehr klare Regeln und Transparenz der Politik als wir dieses Problem lösen wollen. Fehler machen ist normal, kein Mensch ist perfekt, also sollten wir zusammen arbeiten. Dies führt mich zu meiner zweiten Bemerkung (II): Sie haben Recht, dass Mafia, Yonis, Madde, wie sagt man das, gute Arbeit leisten [?] in der Ausführung dieses Clan und dass es nicht einfach ist. Hacks verhindern ist von entscheidender Bedeutung für einen Server, aber alle diese Dinge sind „nur“ den „technischen“ Seite des Servers. Es gibt jedoch auch eine soziale Seite. Und obwohl sie auch hier gute Arbeit leisten, glaube ich, dass der soziale Aspekt dieses Clans in einigen Punkten unterentwickelt ist (d.h. wir müssen es erweitern, entwickeln, …). Wie sie jedoch sagen, brauchen die technische Seite eine Menge Zeit (und ich glaube, das ist richtig), und sie haben nicht die Zeit um alles zu tun. Deshalb möchte ich vorschlagen, dass ich helfen kann. Ich kann ein kleines Projekt starten, um klare Regeln zu bekommen. Dies bedeutet nicht, dass ich ein paar Regeln schreiben soll, die die ich für gut halten, - aber ich kann jedoch einen Vorschlag machen - sondern dass ich eine Diskussion, woran alle Mitglieder und auch Spieler teilnehmen können und wo sie Regeln vorschlagen und verweigern können, starten kann.

Ich kann nicht aufhören dies mit der Arbeit des Deutsch Philosoph und Soziologe Jürgen Habermas zu verbinden. In seiner Arbeit beschrieb er die "Ideale Diskussion" die sehr wichtig ist für unseren Fall. Wir müssen ein Ort schaffen, wo diese "ideale Diskussion" stattfinden kann, wo wir alles, was es gesagt oder was Personen gemacht haben, in Frage stellen können. Zum Beispiel:. auch AssA soll eine Tat durch ein Mitglied Etc oder einer seiner Leaders gemacht, wenn er gute Argumente hat, bekämpfen können. Einige der von Habermas vorgeschlagenen Bedingungen sind die folgenden:

- herrschaftsfreie Kommunikation: jede tatsächliche Machtverhältnis zwischen den Teilnehmern der Diskussion sollte zwischen Klammern gesetzt werden. Die einzige Macht, die erlaubt ist die Macht eines guten Arguments. (zum Beispiel AssA und mir, sollten gleichermaßen in einer Diskussion behandelt werden, und nur auf unsere Argumente, beurteilt werden)
- Jeder Teilnehmer kann eine Diskussion starten
- - Jeder Teilnehmer kann ein Argument oder Gegenargument vorbringen
- Die Teilnehmer müssen in ihren Zielen aufrichtig sein (das Ziel muss sein, zu einem Konsens kommen, und sie sind nicht berechtigt, die Diskussion auf einige persönliche Ziele oder persönliche Angriffe zu erreichen)

Ich hoffe, dass sie diese Bemerkungen im Kopf behalten, wenn sie in der Zukunft mit jemandem in Diskussion gehen. Personen aussperren, für das, was sie früher getan haben, oder weil der Rang der Person (Mitglied, keine Mitglied, neues Mitglied) ist irrelevant für eine Diskussion: wir sollten nur auf gute Argumente hören. Es ärgert mich, in dieser Diskussion auf dem Server, dass alles immer auf persönliche Angriffe reduziert werden: Ich glaube, keiner der klagt hier geht um eine konkrete Person überhaupt. Es geht um das System, das nicht falsch ist, aber verbessert worden kann oder angepasst werden muss. (Entschuldigen Sie mich für die Fehler in diese deutsche Version.)

многа букав - ниасилил :P
AssA

Return to General Discussion