Teams UnFair !!!

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Teams UnFair !!!

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 06 Apr 2013, 12:32

Today I was happy to have a lil time to connect and play a lil bit =D (after 5 month without Job coz of my hand, I restart to work and thats hard ...) But thats not the subject of that topic.

I would like to speak about a recurrent problem : THE TEAMS WHO BE UNFAIR !!!!

That problem is reccurent coz players disconnect, go to spec ... Thats not really the question ...

The problem is : what we need to do when we are admin when teams are unfair ?

First : If an admin (AND I THINK IS HIS JOB) if he is in the biggest team he need to change and go to the smallest one !!!!!
Lot of our Admin and members do (thats cool =D) But some other one prefere be in the biggest one and say every minute "TEAMS" "EVEN" and don't want change coz they are in the best one ... And ofc players continu to disconnect and to go spec coz they be sad to be own at spawn coz that unfair teams ...

I'm really sad about connected today coz I saw some ETc| Admin or Member who act like that for maybe there skill ...

A Lil story of ETc| Server :

So Today I connect to the Server and saw the teams who be really unfair : Axis 2 Allies 8 (with 2 ETc| in that teams) => For that story we can called them ETc| 1 and ETc| 2

Now I saw that situation and said that teams are unfair and that we need to even !!! Ofc I would join the smallest one !!!
At this moment "ETc| 2" said in mainchat EVEN THE TEAMS !!!!" 3 times o.O

INCREDIBLE : "I write them : /m etc WTFFFF !!!! Even the teams guys ??????

At the begin no answer, then I ask a second time !

Then ETc| 1 said me in pm that all players from the other team disconnect or go in spec ! => Normal coz this one is one of our skilled Member !

And ETc| 2 said in main chat : "EVEN THE TEAMSSSSS" o.O'

Then I write in consol : /m etc Guys need I to remember you that you are admin here ? And that you need to made teams even when they aren't ? o.O

No reaction ... Then I join the smallest team and start to put ! At this moment the Axis had 1 player and the other one 7 or 8 ...

I put one player then a second one and then I put ETc| 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ETc| 2, coz ETc| 1 would cry if you touch them (skilled player) ...

Aand then the baddest act :

ETc| 2 go in spec (and said that he would like to stay there waiting the end of the map)
AND 10s LATER HE PUT THEMSELF IN THE ALLIES TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really Sad to see that on our Server and really Sad that our Fun Spirit is breack by some guy who prefere to own all beginner player in a game who be unfair !

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY SKILL AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO REGUL THE SERVER : SIMPLE SAY TO OUR LEADERS AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE TEAM AND NOW YOU CAN PLAY LIKE YOU WANT !!!!!!!

WE LOST COZ OF YOU 5 PLAYERS IN THIS MAP !!!

Aand that story was not the first time for that 2 players and if you know the name you would like to write your story too ...

I like this Clan really I have lot of Fun on the Server but sometimes I'm sad to saw that typ of guy who turn our Server (and ofc our clan) down !

They need SANCTION ... !

So after that I would like to play a lil bit,
See you on Server guys
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Re: Teams UnFair !!!

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 06 Apr 2013, 13:19

Nice story, entraxx!
The sad thing about this is... well... it's based on a true story...

I also seen a lot of things like this and i also get very angry by such situations.
Even seen admins !put themselves in the better team, although there are even more players!!!
So pls members and admins of etc, make sure the teams are mostly fair so ALL can have fun...
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 06 Apr 2013, 17:02

I have given all members the !put command in their admin..Plz use this also in fairness..as having 3 or more afk people in your team is not fair also...as Entr4xx said..If server is fair when possible..we will gain more players..but if teams aren't fair then us as members and leaders..have only ourselfs to blame if people leave due to unfairness.just think if the shoe was on the other foot..

As you know Darkness has asked members not to play as rambo medics when server is limited to players..its not for badness..its to keep server busy..untill we have more than a few players.i connected to the server yesterday and saw darkness with a score of 0/54 deaths..why he was having fun.
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby AdigE » 06 Apr 2013, 19:25

need !shuffle for high admins..nobody can say anything with !shuffle.
AdigE

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 06 Apr 2013, 19:33

AdigE wrote:need !shuffle for high admins..nobody can say anything with !shuffle.

the !shuffle command is useless like a bike in china :)
admins should self fix the teams with joining the team with less players.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 06 Apr 2013, 19:43

I agree with that but don't understand why we have some admin who used there cmd only for themself ?! And was not the first time that I saw that ... What can we do for that member ?! If you want name I've no problem to give them to Jay Darkness or Sparky coz it's not the first time ! But not here on public ETc Chat xD
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 06 Apr 2013, 19:52

i could see it self entraxx
the logfile are speaking much :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 06 Apr 2013, 20:35

True but they wait that leaders disconnect every Time so good luck ;D ahah =D
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 06 Apr 2013, 21:01

do you really think i only play with my right name? :)
i play on friends home without changing to my name as example.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 07 Apr 2013, 21:33

Héhé Jay our Agent JayBond 007 xD héhé
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 08 Apr 2013, 13:55

This point was discussed so many time and i totally agree with it...unfortunalty i doubt it will ever be fixed.

i always join the weak side and when i m getting enough irritated that no one else wanna join i just log off.... (poeple thinking teams are even because it s 11 vs 11....)

I m not gonna whine over and over i just think that some must be more MATURE (what ever the lvl the skills etc...).

I have alot of reponsability in life and ETc was a way to relax for me but it is less less... as you see i dont play much....
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 10 Apr 2013, 01:50

i every time play in Allias team...i dont like play in axis team , because axis game mission is defend...in allias team most maps attack. But if teams unfair its ok skill groving up!
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 11 Apr 2013, 16:37

Well, the point is, everyfuckign body wanna play on allies, so ??? havent played on fucking allies for months, just when some pros are on axis and everybody join spectators to have the chance to join them, fuck that ! the next member that i see doing that !! nothing.

he... hehehe.. he he.. its so sad.. ETc members nowadays just want to rate
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 11 Apr 2013, 17:05

>:)

Control yourself,dont beat your head against a wall trying to control ( the world) everyone has a different agenda Everyday.

i like both sides, axis and alliance, and many other members ive seen play both teams, problems are only problems when they occur,and we are defined for who we are, to how we deal with them when they arise,

the rest of this conversation can fall into the random catagory for me, coz after all, thats what human behaviour is , Random, Deal with the teams fairness as they fold out to be unfair, no point complaining, sometimes, some things need spelling out," as it happens.

teams? ,,ah ok! jump to allies/axis. no drama no middle man, and no pointing fingers,

people who dont help, can be targeted as individuals, ETc on a whole is Fair.

thats my 2 cents.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 11 Apr 2013, 17:33

ETc|Pete. wrote:Well, the point is, everyfuckign body wanna play on allies, so ??? havent played on fucking allies for months, just when some pros are on axis and everybody join spectators to have the chance to join them, fuck that ! the next member that i see doing that !! nothing.

he... hehehe.. he he.. its so sad.. ETc members nowadays just want to rate

Why do everyone want to join allies? Because of some advantage? because they are the attacking team in most maps? I actually like the axis more, always have. But axis is doomed if every good player joins the allied side. Axis can dominate easily if good players go axis. So i dont understand the urge to always join allies?
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 12 Apr 2013, 00:11

Don't want to have every opinion about allies or axis ;D :hungry:

Simply want to speak about that some of us don't have that Clan Spirit and prefere get there skill up as get the server Fair (and ofc up) Thats all ...

And I don't understand that ... :sad:
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 14 Apr 2013, 15:57

ETc|EnTr4Xx wrote:Don't thinking that I have some problem actually, I really sad to do that and simply wanna tell you that. Don't wanna take a decision myself is not my Job ;D But you need to saw that ...

1- My last Topic about member who don't even team, put themself in good team :

2- Today, the same guy, do Server lag with putting themself :

3- And ofc to finish to be really a sad player, using !gib bind to kill themself before that anyone kill them but haven't screenshot =s You can ask ETc|Trump he saw it too ...

That made a lil bit to much for one player ...

Sorry for that but that breack my Fun ='( For this time ofc ... Have Fun
See you ETc|EnTr4Xx

This was emailed to darkness,Jay and myself..Matter has been delt with..
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby Ov3RdriVeZ* » 14 Apr 2013, 16:21

ok- i definitely have to deny both of the complaints with the screenshots.
it is fucking unfair and sneaky to make up these stories based on NOTHING ( yep both stories are absolute LIES and can't be proven otherwise by these screenshots).

concerning the first one:

shooter had been whining ALL the time about lag, before i had put myself ANYWHERE. and i had been lagging myself and this was the reason why i was put 100x times from team to team.
the lag was the REASON for me being put from team to team, NOT THE CONSEQUENCE!!!

and btw: there are mostly lags for some people nomatter IF anyone is "flooding" or not. but only for SOME, and shooter was definitely an exception.
it was not a server lag.
it was his lag, and mine- and that the server lagged is an absolute LIE. (but even if- i have NOTHING to do with that).

second screenshot:

i joined allies normally, when it was 6 vs 5 and people kept leaving until it became 6vs2.
and then i actually left the allied team because entraxx complained.

and not saying that, but only taking this screenshot with THAT story is exactly what i mean by sneaky.

and yes it is true that i !gib'd a few times too much , BUT i stopped when i got told not to. and never did it anymore.

so, as you see - it is all NOTHING BUT A CONSPIRACY against me- even though i admit that my behaviour is not always perfect. but neither is the behaviour of anyone else in the clan.

most importantly: if you have a problem with me, just f.cking tell me instead of making up conspiracies behind my back- and it will be solved right away.
hope you get my point. if so, then gimme my level back and we're cool- if not, nevermind and i'm gonna switch to another server.not gonna hang out with haters.
Ov3RdriVeZ*

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 15 Apr 2013, 18:45

About teams unfair i guess you can have a look in the log that players join spec and admins did to but some prefer whine and take ss than make team fair themself or some other just join spec because they get bad stats (dont be telling me everybody else was afk) i was there to as you can see and i refuse change team to , reason you can look in log i change of team i think 3 times in maybe 4-5 maps (check it cause i am not absolutly sure of what i am saying) ...
Anyway next time that happen i will simply put everyone axis and play alone so i wont here anybody cry about teams and apparently i am only there to empty the server (that is cool mind so i am just playing to annoy other and kill ETc ? ) that what i have been told from some i wont tell name cause i honestly don't care of those players that come ones every 50 days and try to give lesson to other without apply it to themself its like politics people lol nvm this one xD
About Ov3r i dont think he is a bad guy and need to be kick , a warn be more than enough and if he dont change make a serious decision !!! Many member do (or did) worst to my eyes and they dont get blame for it...
I am not in bad mood or trying to arg anything , just telling what i think about it ... considerate it or don't but i had to say it as usual just being myself even i am not gonna to make friends again !!! with that answer
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 19:48

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:shooter had been whining ALL the time about lag, before i had put myself ANYWHERE. and i had been lagging myself and this was the reason why i was put 100x times from team to team.

True Server was lagging at this moment but don't crashed before that ... You made crashed the Server (every one to 999 ping for some second) ...
I'm so sad to haven't taking the good screenshot where you laught about that you do ...

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:and not saying that, but only taking this screenshot with THAT story is exactly what i mean by sneaky.

I asking you 3 times to even the teams ! And When I putted you, you go on spec and !put yourself in the good team after that ... Very nice admin !

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:and yes it is true that i !gib'd a few times too much

Nothing to say about that ...

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:if you have a problem with me, just f.cking tell me instead of making up conspiracies behind my back- and it will be solved right away.

I talk to you much time and you don't answer and continu to act like a child ... So don't said that, and simply be mature and accept that coz you act FOR THAT !!

Found this story really sad cause I'm the only one who act about that guy !! And other admin was connect at this moment ...

But this story and now this topic for me is closed !
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Ov3RdriVeZ* » 15 Apr 2013, 19:56

hey u little hater, i tell you why no admin except u acted.
because i did NOTHING that required complaining to admins.
all the stories about that team thing are complete lies, same for the lag.
AND YOU CAN NOT PROVE IT OTHERWISE

and you NEVER talked to me. and NEITHER YOU CAN PROVE THAT or find any witness for it.

SO JUST STOP TELLING LIES
you can aswell go and simply ban all the people that you don't like- would be just as reasonable as what you did.

and Sexy_Pink, thanks for your support. you have a point there. an absolute shame noone ever warned or talked to me but instead sneaked behind my back waiting for the right picture >.>

haters gonna hate...
Ov3RdriVeZ*

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 20:26

Sexy_Pink wrote: i refuse change team to , reason you can look in log i change of team i think 3 times in maybe 4-5 maps (check it cause i am not absolutly sure of what i am saying) ...

Some real admin change team 3 or 4 times in the same map to do team fair ! And they simply do there Job !
This map you only want to get your skill up like ever and don't act like an admin ...

And if you don't like to read that it's your fault coz is simply the reallity ! You play ONLY FOR YOUR SKILL BUT NOT FOR THE SERVER OR YOUR CLAN !

Sexy_Pink wrote:
i honestly don't care of those players that come ones every 50 days and try to give lesson to other without apply it to themself its like politics people lol nvm this one xD

If it's about me that you talk it's true that I never connect on the server and thats the cause of no one know me !

Sexy_Pink wrote:i am not gonna to make friends again !!! with that answer

Don't be sad coz I don't like you since a long moment ! And I'm not the only one ...

You simply have the consequence of your act ... So don't cry !

Thinking that yet we can closed that topic
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 20:30

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:hey u little hater, i tell you why no admin except u acted.
because i did NOTHING that required complaining to admins.
all the stories about that team thing are complete lies, same for the lag.
AND YOU CAN NOT PROVE IT OTHERWISE

and you NEVER talked to me. and NEITHER YOU CAN PROVE THAT or find any witness for it.

SO JUST STOP TELLING LIES
you can aswell go and simply ban all the people that you don't like- would be just as reasonable as what you did.

and Sexy_Pink, thanks for your support. you have a point there. an absolute shame noone ever warned or talked to me but instead sneaked behind my back waiting for the right picture >.>

haters gonna hate...

Just lol ! I never have nothing about you before that you start to act like that ... And sorry but I stopped to be sad for you ...
Lol when I read that I lie and that I'm a hater is Fun continu !

For me this story is in the past so you can continu to cry about the consequences of your act ! Have Fun ...
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 20:32

And if you want to change your favorite game to Tetris thats not a problem for me ... xD
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 15 Apr 2013, 20:39

overdrives who are you?
why should we give you the respect you ask for, you did something for ETc to put yourself on a pedestal?
why should your wishes be respected,when your general behaviour in the server is loud and provocative
do i need evidence against you? ,does this look like a crown court to you?
do you think anyone gives a shit about a guy kicked from a clan,then he flaps his little birdy wings to try fly only to fail?
you had in this topic nothing to stand on in begining, you was already on thin ice with the mental conversations you was involved in ,within the server,like half the time you want a reaction from people
well.. now you got your reaction, you can now use your sexy argue fighting tools right? ....wrong i dont care, reopen another topic entertain me for tomorow too, we can go as far as you want ,just dont be surprised your pushed back to your starting line.

could of gone for you anyway , if your reactions here on the forum was directed with a little understanding,,but nooo, oooh heeee whho crossss overdrives shall be smited and burnt untill his soul is a black as the scorched earth he stands on come on man,,.... who ever else defend him not know what they defend let that be said now,& sure you can find out later then next problem comes up,i bring other names that defended him to the frontline

behind the scenes the leaders see more than the players, so players pls if you dont have anything evidential,dont get in the crossfire.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 20:42

Darkness, I thinking that the story is over and we don't need to get any bad feeling about that ...

For all the other Member of the ETc Family, all friends and all players who get in the forum : Sorry for that, I don't wanna get a bad feeling in a clan who want simply having Fun !
See you
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby Ov3RdriVeZ* » 15 Apr 2013, 20:46

@Darkness
pretty sure you dont have a clue at all what concerns my attitude towards all this.

i do understand that i must not to do noobish things on the server, especially when i am a member.
what i don't have patience for is that things are ran behind my back without ever talking to me in person.
who would not become upset about that?

well now i care about it just as much as you about leaving.
i don't need to be in a clan where the worst cheaters can play, but people who do !gib a few times or talk inappropriate (but not offending things) in an affected state of mind get kicked out the clan.

and just to remind you: YOU recruited me, and i never asked to become a member.
i've known theres a lot going wrong in this clan, and now there's the proof.

btw: look how panicked entraxx is. telling to close the topic over and over. still think he tells the truth?
Ov3RdriVeZ*

Postby ETc|I_Still_Sexy » 15 Apr 2013, 20:57

ETc|EnTr4Xx wrote:
Sexy_Pink wrote: i refuse change team to , reason you can look in log i change of team i think 3 times in maybe 4-5 maps (check it cause i am not absolutly sure of what i am saying) ...

Some real admin change team 3 or 4 times in the same map to do team fair ! And they simply do there Job !
This map you only want to get your skill up like ever and don't act like an admin ...

And if you don't like to read that it's your fault coz is simply the reallity ! You play ONLY FOR YOUR SKILL BUT NOT FOR THE SERVER OR YOUR CLAN !

Yup and some stay spec and whine for this or for that its a passtime i guess or a hobbie apply the rules you try make other apply then you can feel free in mind to post it that the way i see things on internet like in real life !!! For my skill if i wante to get it up as you say i will do like many in here be a whore medic running for heal and prone to show exemple to visitor but i am not like that and if you was more active and looking for something to give out you will know that i dont rate since long and often play sniper those days... Of course i still like have a nice K/D ratio sometime but for me most important is the way i play not really the kills i do , its call personal satisfaction !!!

Sexy_Pink wrote:
i honestly don't care of those players that come ones every 50 days and try to give lesson to other without apply it to themself its like politics people lol nvm this one xD

If it's about me that you talk it's true that I never connect on the server and thats the cause of no one know me ! Not especially you , you are only an exemple

Sexy_Pink wrote:i am not gonna to make friends again !!! with that answer

Don't be sad coz I don't like you since a long moment ! And I'm not the only one ...

You simply have the consequence of your act ... So don't cry !

you say ETc Family : well i hope if someone of my family have something to tell me he will say it on front of my eyes instead backstab me in back [/quote]

Do i look like i cry ? i dont give a fuck even 999 Lvl admin know about it ... My act are fine to me , i am being me and only me not pretending to be someone perfect but at list i am being me and not putting a knife in back of some if i have something to say i say it ;) Anyway not here to fight its useless i just wanted to make you think about it i hope you will
One last thing then i wont post again unless you want me to reply , try to learn to know people before you judge them its for you and others to

For darkness I don't care if its ov3r or someone else its just the way that have been acted to me i wont say the word but i dont think less if you see what i mean
ETc|I_Still_Sexy

Postby ETc|g8 » 15 Apr 2013, 21:03

I want to be Batman.. but not like Batman who safe people.. i want to be Batman like .. to attack mafias.. and smoke of them W33D.. make there rooms laboratorys empty.. rly i wish i can be that guy hmm hmmm
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 15 Apr 2013, 21:12

Simply cause I'm sad for you ... We can continu long time to speak about you but I think that sometimes you need to get a prouves of maturity and accept to say "yes I'm wrong and I simply accept the sanction" ! But no you prefere act like that ?! ok but sometimes thats better when we are wrong to get out like a gentleman !

You need to know that other players saw all the story but they aren't connect actually. And you need to know too that before that other complain about you and I'm the only one who get any screenshot about that ... And leaders having idea about you before that. So man simply accept it and don't said that its darkness who asking you and that you don't need a clan. Is a lil bit to classic for an answer ...

We can continu that conversation long time but I have other priority in my life ! So Bye

@Sexy : Thinking that I speak in your back ?! Ahah Man if I have something to say I say and thats all ... ! Don't need to judge you, I simply don't like you and thats all ... And if you remember good in an other conversation who be closed I said you ... But thats not the question ! I clearly don't have time for you ...
And that made me laught when I read that you don't cry simple for medic run Sten blabla xD Remember that at the begin when you play on Server you play medic Run maybe not with Sten ofc and thats the difference ?! Lol
So continu your "Personnal satisfaction" and don't breack my balls...
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Next

Return to General Discussion