Hello Guyz!! important message

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Hello Guyz!! important message

Postby R!$ky » 19 Apr 2013, 19:02

hi all first i hope all well i have problem in server i has been in etc for 4 months and i was play in it for 2 years i got low lvls than the new etc and yesterday i lost another lvls i didn't know why and become 5 levels "be member " why all that i like to be in etc team and hv high lvl like all and since i join etc|clan and i didn't make any problem but makes demos ,makes fair team,!put plyers spec all that and i was hv 6 lvls and don't speak about lvls but now i lost and lost and lost if you don't want me in clan tell me that but i like the clan and want it be better
yours R!$ky
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Re: Hello Guyz!! important message

Postby ETc|Sparky » 19 Apr 2013, 21:46

R!$ky wrote:hi all first i hope all well i have problem in server i has been in etc for 4 months and i was play in it for 2 years i got low lvls than the new etc and yesterday i lost another lvls i didn't know why and become 5 levels "be member " why all that i like to be in etc team and hv high lvl like all and since i join etc|clan and i didn't make any problem but makes demos ,makes fair team,!put plyers spec all that and i was hv 6 lvls and don't speak about lvls but now i lost and lost and lost if you don't want me in clan tell me that but i like the clan and want it be better
yours R!$ky

First off...You have only just started playing the ETc|clan server for a few months..(And not 2yrs either)
second.... you continue to badger other leaders and myself to set you higher admin more than once a day
third.... when i asked members yesterday to try and keep the teams fair..and put inactivity players spec..You replied it's not our job..It's yours...(So i demoted you back to trial member to rethink your answer)
fouth and final Admin levels are based on your attitude and contribution to the clan and server,Being a helpful admin when possible and respectful... And not as you seem to think granted after 4 months..

Like i said to all members on the server today..We are all the same clan..All should be working together.....And not working against each other.....Cause trust me on this one..LEADERS WILL REMOVE MEMBERS THAT DON'T RESPECT THE SERVER AND HELP KEEP IT A FAIR AND FUN PLACE TO BE..BEFORE WE SEE SERVER DIE FROM PLAY SCHOOL FIGHTING....
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby R!$ky » 19 Apr 2013, 22:33

i said that bec there is are admins higher me by alittle lvls or high lvls were afks and i make !put .. spec tell me he is higher that's all i reqeuest lvls to makes team fair and yu see me on server what i make many other not make >>>i'm active admin but i'm sorry if i was wrong .... and i'll make what's in my ability
yours r!$ky.
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby etcpojjo » 20 Apr 2013, 00:24

lol
etcpojjo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 20 Apr 2013, 10:22

gaap

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 20 Apr 2013, 14:43

risky this topic shows no admin quality ,its a private matter you should approach a leader for your promotion & demotion details

nice guy but really as an admin i question..
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 20 Apr 2013, 15:53

ffs, now that is started, me and pojjo deserve level 999 because matt abused us (sexualy)

oh, com on close those stuid posts...
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby Ov3RdriVeZ* » 20 Apr 2013, 17:14

risky, it's a risky thing to ask for level . darkness might actually make you a high admin. happened to me once :cry:
*sarcasm off*

*neutrality and truth on*
so chill yo' life play and have fun. actually i recommend you (and anyone) to leave ETc anyway. admins are used like machines here. they only have duties but no rights. you must do all the sh*tty jobs like kickin' puttin' people but then aren't even allowed to make a tiny mistake and just be a human -have flaws.

would be great if leaders had some respect of the admins and at least a little appreciate what theyre doing for the clan. without admins this server would be just a sh*thole full of cheaters and go down. :idea:

(yeah right, just ignore that post and keep your illusions )
Ov3RdriVeZ*

Postby Hans Gunsche » 20 Apr 2013, 18:34

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:risky, it's a risky thing to ask for level . darkness might actually make you a high admin. happened to me once :cry:
*sarcasm off*

so chill yo' life play and have fun. actually i recommend you (and anyone) to leave ETc anyway. admins are used like machines here. they only have duties but no rights. you must do all the sh*tty jobs like kickin' puttin' people but then aren't even allowed to make a tiny mistake and just be a human -have flaws.

would be great if leaders had some respect of the admins and at least a little appreciate what theyre doing for the clan. without admins this server would be just a sh*thole full of cheaters and go down. :idea:

If you have nothing useful to say, then why comment? Neutrality and truth? haha. There is nothing ''neutral'' about telling people to leave ETc. Shitty job's like kicking and putting people? Isn't that one of the responsibility's of admins? I never ever had to go so far to mute, kick or ban someone. So maybe your decisions are so easily made that it feels like a duty. Your post is full of shit. Leaders appreciate what people do, ETc members appreciate what everyone does for the clan. Stop being an asshole. This is really a sad attempt trying to bring down the whole clan for your own mistakes, grow up.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|EnTr4Xx » 20 Apr 2013, 19:01

Ov3RdriVeZ* wrote:risky, it's a risky thing to ask for level . darkness might actually make you a high admin. happened to me once :cry:
*sarcasm off*

I'm very happy that you were kicked out of the Clan ... Ahah do shit with your commands of Server was great ?! But yet we saw the guy that you are and we are happy that you are out !
And for your information : Here we are all friends (leader like member) and thats the spirit of ETc and thats why Server is Fun !!!!! We never leave ETc| <3

So go take your penis in your hand and go play tetris Noob !!!
ETc|EnTr4Xx
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 20 Apr 2013, 19:08

no comment needed from me, sorry i dont have 1 because hans and entr4xx said it for me. topic closed waste of space............ important message?
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Sparky » 21 Apr 2013, 12:39

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:no comment needed from me, sorry i dont have 1 because hans and entr4xx said it for me. topic closed waste of space............ important message?

+5 ive just pished me pants with laughing
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Return to General Discussion