The Mighty ffs Speech

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

The Mighty ffs Speech

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 28 May 2013, 03:25

when in conversation with people and they make me laugh with jokes or funny things sometimes im forced to say (ffs)
meaning for fuck sake " sorry kids,

this habbit of mine i will now adapt to this speech when the next time im forced to say it i will put foward the speech in placement

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>oh dear...looks like its one of those moments where its time to disappear,many people have disappeared over the last many years and with no explaination take the Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an undefined region in the western part of the north atlantic ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances, there are many mysteries in life that still don’t have answers, even though science, technology, and research have come a very long way, although we may expect logical explanations for these things in the future, as of now we will just have to be satisfied with our best speculations and again we are suddenly hit with another strange situation where one moment a conversation was takiing place and then suddenly like a shot from nowhere its called to a halt ,and one of the people previously in this conversation is shocked and what words was exchanged and pushed him or her into the path of "for fuck saking" which is a scientific term for a person or persons thats not fully satisfied with the opposing communicator and is thrown into a rebel state and he should perhaps resort to reading bible of F.F.S , section 19 paragraph 14 , he who shall comoth under fire from f.f.s provocation is entitled to make a haste retreat backuth fromuth the line of ffs fire.and reflect on what was momentarily said ( and these strong circumstances are indentical to the one we have before us, so i will be back very soon, not long really, probably a few seconds, ,could be a minute, but the time im gone wont change your feelings towards me ,and im hoping to speak to you openly and freely in the near future

please feel free to leave your own speeches on either (ffs) or your own choices, and i expect tau to come back with a mastermind speech already talked with garekip about that.hes our no1 speecher
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Re: The Mighty ffs Speech

Postby ETc|Sparky » 28 May 2013, 11:50

F.F.S Matt where you going :)
Image Image
ETc|Sparky

Postby Tau » 28 May 2013, 12:29

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." ~ Animal Crackers

I hope you do know that your whole speech was one, rather long, sentence :>
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 28 May 2013, 13:23

ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 28 May 2013, 17:32

<3
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Br0k3n » 28 May 2013, 23:28

ffs bro..hahahaha <3
It˙s nice to be important..but it˙s more important to be nice!!
ETc|Br0k3n
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 31 May 2013, 18:16

Seems like the topic died a silent death. However I stil feel like writing some incomprehensible lines (especially after the inspiring links of (her holiness) Ilsa and (her minion) Hans), but I don't know whether someone would really read the damn thing, an not just a 'bla bla - lot of words, go play tetris Tau' reaction. Also I'm curious about the first speech, matt's speech, I really don' get that one. And I think a deconstructive reading of it, would take me too long.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 31 May 2013, 23:08

oh tau,, my perceptions of you was too high, your not being clever your just being a ****, why dont you **** off smart arse *****. dont boost this topic go boost your brain cells then reply.**** face ;)

"edited"
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby garekip » 31 May 2013, 23:40

darkness admin abuse
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 31 May 2013, 23:53

nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 00:16

nice qpid, "noone dance sober" but also nice for finding that video

As you can see watching qpid,s video, 1 guy attempted to create, for the entertainment of others, and another destroys, thats what we have here tau

"deconstructive?????" no more like destructive. the war rages on...
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 00:25

ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby garekip » 01 Jun 2013, 00:28

During my life I have witnessed many battles, but this one was the most intense one I've ever seen. In reaction to the last reaction of Tau, Darkness wanted to battle Tau in the server. What kind of battle was meant wasn't really clear to me, but nevertheless a battle. Darkness joins the server and starts asking me where Tau was and if he pussied out of the battle. I didn't know at that time what he was talking about so I just ignored those remarks. A few minutes later Tau comes online and the literary battle starts. A few seconds in the battle Darkness utters the phrase "you suck". This ladies and gentleman is the best phrase you can utter in this kind of situation. You make the receiver of this phrase feel bad and you leave it unclear as to what you are sucking. And with this phrase Tau was silenced for at least a minute. Was Tau silenced by the greatness of these words or was he just preparing his next speech? Only time will tell.

Also darkness is mad admin abuser pls kick from server thanks
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|KuroNeko-chan » 01 Jun 2013, 00:35

This ladies and gentlemen represents Darkness and Tau so perfectly as > the best thing is that Tau has yellow in his name and Dark has black and red in his name and also Dark is bald like that bald mtf, its just so epic :D you see what i see ye? :lolsign: this might start an interesting battle, dont disappoint ye ole audience me ole ship mates *yarrr :xx:
ETc|KuroNeko-chan
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 00:39

garekip wrote:During my life I have witnessed many battles, but this one was the most intense one I've ever seen. In reaction to the last reaction of Tau, Darkness wanted to battle Tau in the server. What kind of battle was meant wasn't really clear to me, but nevertheless a battle. Darkness joins the server and starts asking me where Tau was and if he pussied out of the battle. I didn't know at that time what he was talking about so I just ignored those remarks. A few minutes later Tau comes online and the literary battle starts. A few seconds in the battle Darkness utters the phrase "you suck". This ladies and gentleman is the best phrase you can utter in this kind of situation. You make the receiver of this phrase feel bad and you leave it unclear as to what you are sucking. And with this phrase Tau was silenced for at least a minute. Was Tau silenced by the greatness of these words or was he just preparing his next speech? Only time will tell.

Also darkness is mad admin abuser pls kick from server thanks

Clearly, since Roland Barthes, we all know that the author of a text is dead. There is no author, never has been one (that's a myth). In fact the text lives on its own, breathes his own air, tells his own fairy tales to those who are in its grasp. What is this text about? Read it like this: it is situated in a strange land where cats and dogs fight one another with all kind of strange weapons. What is called the 'server', is here the specific name of the type of battle which involves one chair, a trampoline and one box of chocolates. So the story tells us the following thing: Tau, which represents the leader of the cats and 'darkness' is some kind of misty fog (and a nickname of a bald dog). The battle goes like this: The trampoline goes all misty, then all the cats disappears and Tau runned out of pussies. The only solution to this shortage, adviced by the fog, was to breath in and out (suck in and out), so that all mist would disappear and the pussies were visible once again. Of course it took Tau some seconds to breath in, thus the silence. End of story.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 00:43

Btw, for all those who post youtube links, remember that you are victim of the commodification of communication.
Snark: ffs, Tau, what does that mean?'
Tau: it means that you have stopped thinking for yourself and outsourced your thinking to a capitalistic giant named google who steals the ideas of people who post their movies on youtube and earns money with it. You pay google to think for you.

P.S.: one expection is Ilsa, for of course, she is not really doing this. She is revolting by accepting: she pretends to follow the system, but in fact she is breaching it from within.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 01 Jun 2013, 00:44

Worf dislike War so peace !

nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 00:46

deconstructing.................
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 00:50

I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we...ETc are the cure.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 00:57

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:when in conversation with people and they make me laugh with jokes or funny things sometimes im forced to say (ffs)
meaning for fuck sake " sorry kids,

this habbit of mine i will now adapt to this speech when the next time im forced to say it i will put foward the speech in placement

>>>>
>>>>
>>>>oh dear...looks like its one of those moments where its time to disappear,many people have disappeared over the last many years and with no explaination take the Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an undefined region in the western part of the north atlantic ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances, there are many mysteries in life that still don’t have answers, even though science, technology, and research have come a very long way, although we may expect logical explanations for these things in the future, as of now we will just have to be satisfied with our best speculations and again we are suddenly hit with another strange situation where one moment a conversation was takiing place and then suddenly like a shot from nowhere its called to a halt ,and one of the people previously in this conversation is shocked and what words was exchanged and pushed him or her into the path of "for fuck saking" which is a scientific term for a person or persons thats not fully satisfied with the opposing communicator and is thrown into a rebel state and he should perhaps resort to reading bible of F.F.S , section 19 paragraph 14 , he who shall comoth under fire from f.f.s provocation is entitled to make a haste retreat backuth fromuth the line of ffs fire.and reflect on what was momentarily said ( and these strong circumstances are indentical to the one we have before us, so i will be back very soon, not long really, probably a few seconds, ,could be a minute, but the time im gone wont change your feelings towards me ,and im hoping to speak to you openly and freely in the near future

please feel free to leave your own speeches on either (ffs) or your own choices, and i expect tau to come back with a mastermind speech already talked with garekip about that.hes our no1 speecher

Ok now the main text (see how the main text is just adressed as fourth post, this is the first deconstruction of it: it is the main point of this topic, but still I succeeded in adressing it as fourth (not even on stage) and I got away with it!).
The second thing is that the text starts from the idea that it describes something which cannot be grasped properly, i.e. the 'f.f.s. momentum', which is unique and depends on the Other (person). There is no f.f.s. possible without the one who replies. Therefore all what darkness says loses its power by the replies to this topic, for that is the Other, i.e. me. So, what follows from this? Well, that darkness destorys the uniqueness of the f.f.s. (by trying to define it 'scientifically'), while I save it by replying something totally irrelevant. (Mark spark in a way tries to save it by bringing it back to its old use, but wrongly has the idea that one can control the f.f.s., he is not spontaneous). So, I saved his ass, I'm sorry to say.
The third problem lies in the end: "I'm hoping to speak to you openly and freely". This is a contradiction with the first part and description of the f.f.s. momentum, which clearly states that the f.f.s. controls you and not the otherway around (see the mistake of spark): the f.f.s. momentum makes you disappear, you lose control. But how then, is openly and freely speech possible, even in the future? Where do you get this certainty? Only, so it seems, if you realized, that you already destroyed the f.f.s. momentum.
The same (and fourth) with the call for new speeches, as if we could choose our topics? Clearly if we could choose to talk about the ffs, it would destroy it, once again. I was forced into the speech, the speechs talks through me. It desired to be said.

This is all the word had to say through me.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby garekip » 01 Jun 2013, 01:03

Tau wrote:Clearly, since Roland Barthes, we all know that the author of a text is dead. There is no author, never has been one (that's a myth). In fact the text lives on its own, breathes his own air, tells his own fairy tales to those who are in its grasp. What is this text about? Read it like this: it is situated in a strange land where cats and dogs fight one another with all kind of strange weapons. What is called the 'server', is here the specific name of the type of battle which involves one chair, a trampoline and one box of chocolates. So the story tells us the following thing: Tau, which represents the leader of the cats and 'darkness' is some kind of misty fog (and a nickname of a bald dog). The battle goes like this: The trampoline goes all misty, then all the cats disappears and Tau runned out of pussies. The only solution to this shortage, adviced by the fog, was to breath in and out (suck in and out), so that all mist would disappear and the pussies were visible once again. Of course it took Tau some seconds to breath in, thus the silence. End of story.

The war is between cats(apparently Tau) and dogs(thus beeing Darkness). The only one who could be seen as the fog would be me(Garekip), as i'm merely witnessing (and slightly interfering).
Also, would the fog give the cat advise about how to make itself disapear?
No, it wouldn't because every living thing (as it advised the cat, i'm assuming the fog is living) wants to preserve itself.
Making this explanation for the silence void.
Please try again.
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|KuroNeko-chan » 01 Jun 2013, 01:06

and let me add, because we all know..............that birds are not mammals. And there are also mammals which can fly like bats and flying squirrels, but bats more likely, because they dont need high places for start flying. Yes, bats are not birds and birds are not mammals.
Thank you for paying attention to KuroNeko's biology class, this was all i wanted to add to Darkness' speech.
ETc|KuroNeko-chan
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 01:09

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we...ETc are the cure.

I only have the following to add:
(a) Human being is a virus
(b) We must try to eradicate virusses
(c) We try to eradicate a virus to save a virus
(d) but since virusses must be eradicated, we must preserve virusses (otherwise we would be saving a virus)
contradiction between (d) and (b)
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 01:13

garekip wrote:The war is between cats(apparently Tau) and dogs(thus beeing Darkness). The only one who could be seen as the fog would be me(Garekip), as i'm merely witnessing (and slightly interfering).
Also, would the fog give the cat advise about how to make itself disapear?
No, it wouldn't because every living thing (as it advised the cat, i'm assuming the fog is living) wants to preserve itself.
Making this explanation for the silence void.
Please try again.

Clearly this is a white man's reasoning: imperialistic and totalitarian. You, as so many anthropologists before you, have mistakenly seen darkness for the leaders of the dogs. In fact there is only one, rather bald dog named darkness, but he is named after the (god of) fogness. You, as western anthropologist of course think you can take the "view from nowhere", but in fact that wasn't true. Why did you had such a good view? Because the cats and dogs thought you were a chair and used you in their server. So in fact, there was no battle at all. Only cats getting lost in the fog and darkness saving their asses.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby garekip » 01 Jun 2013, 01:21

Tau wrote:Clearly this is a white man's reasoning: imperialistic and totalitarian. You, as so many anthropologists before you, have mistakenly seen darkness for the leaders of the dogs. In fact there is only one, rather bald dog named darkness, but he is named after the (god of) fogness. You, as western anthropologist of course think you can take the "view from nowhere", but in fact that wasn't true. Why did you had such a good view? Because the cats and dogs thought you were a chair and used you in their server. So in fact, there was no battle at all. Only cats getting lost in the fog and darkness saving their asses.

1. You and Darkness were having a battle in the server >>> cats and dogs having a war
2. I had such a good view because I am the fog
3. imperialistic maybe, but certainly not totalitarian or an anthropologist.
4. what happend to the silence?
garekip
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 01:31

by Tau » 31.05.2013, 22:43

Btw, for all those who post youtube links, remember that you are victim of the commodification of communication.
Snark: ffs, Tau, what does that mean?'
Tau: it means that you have stopped thinking for yourself and outsourced your thinking to a capitalistic giant named google who steals the ideas of people who post their movies on youtube and earns money with it. You pay google to think for you.

to find copy and paste that is the question, to be,,,,,or not to be,,

Tau has dedication into telling you people so listen close,

This battle maybe wont end,and when it does, someone could be the victor! ,leaving someone else sad :( but maybe leaving others sad too that it ended..
so people are happy to see sad and sad to see happy and some are happy to see happy and sad when they see sad, others see sad happy people and they act happy but are sad, and some see happy people that are really inside sad, some sad people see,, ok wait... what im trying to say is....... wait brb..............
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 01 Jun 2013, 02:58

ALTER BRIDGE LYRICS

"Rise Today"

The wind is blowing cold
Have we lost our way tonight?
Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like we're all alone
Running further from what's right
And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
Where did we go wrong?

[Chorus:]
Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
Oh, won't you rise today
And change this world?

The sun is beating down
Are we ever gonna change
Can we stop the blood from running?

Our time is running out
Hope we find a better way
Before we find we're left with nothing

For every life that's taken
So much love is wasted

Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
So won't you rise today
And change

This world
Only love can set it right
This world
If only peace would never die

Seems to me that we've got each other wrong
Was the enemy just your brother all along?

Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
Oh won't you rise today
And change this world?

Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world

Yeah, oh yeah
I want to rise today
And change this world
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 01 Jun 2013, 03:45

i love you guys.
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby SnitCh:> » 01 Jun 2013, 04:37

you guys high ? :D
SnitCh:>
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 01 Jun 2013, 09:39

SnitCh:> wrote:you guys high ? :D

I'm not going to say much on this, for every of its three words is a disaster.
(a) 'You': this is a clear example of an interpellation (Louis Althusser): by refering to things as 'you' you transform the pre-ideological individuals into subjects (subjected to the specific rules of the discours out of which you talk!). It's like you running on the street with a TV in your hands and suddenly a policeman calls out: 'Hee, You!' That 'you' transforms you from a process of walkness en tvness into a 'criminal stealing the TV' (of course you'll run, the policeman makes you run). Another example: a beautiful being walks down the street and some construction workers wisstle to her (you know the thrill): that transforms that pure being (or process) of life into a woman, and more specific into that kind of woman being wisstled at by construciton workers (while this being could have been something as pure as Ilsa).

The freedom of the being is lost, and incaged into that very word: you (b) guys. We suddenly are guys and must behave like it: it forbids us to do stuff, it makes us feel alienated from ourselves - like it was our fault not to be a real guy (which is clearly impossible). I can't wear dresses or talk about my feelings, all because you said: hee, you guys.

(c) High: clearly the hidden idea behind it is, that what we are doing here is wrong and irrational, so, since you don't want to insult us, you speak of us as 'high', corrupted by drugs and that kind of stuff. The hidden idea behind it is that this behaviour of ours can only be explained if we are in some irrational rage. So, you are endorsing the ruling neoliberal idea that every human is like al little company which has to invest its assets as profitable as possible, and if we don't do that, surely we are in some kind of intoxication, delusion or mental breakdown.

So what you did, to make it short, by those three words, is: you made us subjected to the ruling neoliberal ideal (made us prisoners) ànd gave us a penalty for it: guys, tonight you were drunk or high, you lost your reputation as serious players in the game of life. You blame us not to take care for our own little companies, while in fact, we are the one who really take care of ourselves (souci de soi), while you are still enslaved to neoliberal life styles. I hope you realize what you did.
Tau
ETc| Member

Next

Return to General Discussion