News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Religions are Opiums for peoples

Postby AdigE » 27 Jun 2013, 22:07

hi.

AdigE

Re: Religions are Opiums for peoples

Postby R!$ky » 27 Jun 2013, 23:01

dear adige
if you post this topic with this two videos and you feel that Not enough for you and come heRe to continu ridicule my riligion you and goldenboy and ilsa i don't want be the jackass in this story but i up the problem to leaders especially g8 cuz he remove me from caln cuz i speak in in shit topics but i not reach to insult the riligions of my friends i say to you on server not speak on this topic with me and you still and goldenboy insult i say to sparky and i still play in server with no problems now you restore the insult in topic and don't care about leaders finnally i say something i'm muslim sunni and proud that i'm muslim sunni :) like you proud you don't believe that no god but the diffrent between us that you insult the others on server .
yours sunni muslim
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby AdigE » 27 Jun 2013, 23:32

dear Risky,
its not about you..not about your religion..not about your camels..
i have yor home adres lol :D i will send you beer+pig meat and electronic vagina :D
Last edited by AdigE on 28 Jun 2013, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
AdigE

Postby R!$ky » 28 Jun 2013, 00:25

not speaks to you now i speaks with your leaders cuz i say to you no speak in this topics and you continu speaks in it in game and laugh and after it you come server and post this post i'm not angry cuz this i'm angry bec it's it's not allowed in server and when i speak in it i go out from clan i wait the leaders to make anything
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby AdigE » 28 Jun 2013, 00:45

i wanna talk too your leaders :P

and use some punctuation marks..try it with commas and points.dots..
AdigE

Postby ETc|praz » 28 Jun 2013, 01:36

don´t be chidish and have fun..thats all.
ETc|praz
ETc| Member

Postby goldenboy » 28 Jun 2013, 07:59

R!$ky wrote:dear adige
if you post this topic with this two videos and you feel that Not enough for you and come heRe to continu ridicule my riligion you and goldenboy and ilsa i don't want be the jackass in this story but i up the problem to leaders especially g8 cuz he remove me from caln cuz i speak in in shit topics but i not reach to insult the riligions of my friends i say to you on server not speak on this topic with me and you still and goldenboy insult i say to sparky and i still play in server with no problems now you restore the insult in topic and don't care about leaders finnally i say something i'm muslim sunni and proud that i'm muslim sunni :) like you proud you don't believe that no god but the diffrent between us that you insult the others on server .
yours sunni muslim

wtf i never made fun of any religion ... i'm myself religious.
don't say bullshit please
and adige and ilsa only said that bacon is delicious if you can't take that humor then I've nothing more to add ...
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 28 Jun 2013, 11:55

What religion do you follow, goldenboy?
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Ilsa.# » 28 Jun 2013, 12:44

ehm i just said that i cant imagine life without bacon...how is that an insult.
i dont give a shit what you believe in, i think religion should be a personal thing tho, keep it for yourself.
apart from that i dislike every religion, except maybe church of spagetti monster, they make some valid points..
ETc|Ilsa.#
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 28 Jun 2013, 13:36

ok ilsa np. and np. golden it's not your wrong you are cool guys laugh on everything till it will hurt somebody but np. with you i understand wrong on you when i say don't speak in this topic you disconnect and ilsa silent but adige still speak in topic and post on forum i don't know why?? is that cuz i take panza from you adige O.o or your character is that :) finally i respect ilsa becuze she don't insult the others religions sorry not understand ilsa i think you was redicule on me but the problem still open between me and adige still wait leaders comments goldenboy don't speak about adige speak about yourself .. i don't say any bullshit i know what i say everyword i say i know it i see you yesterday when adige say any insult you are laughing i know it's not for me but it's not respect for others okai >
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 28 Jun 2013, 13:40

ETc|praz wrote:don´t be chidish and have fun..thats all.

i'm not child mr.praz i'm not insult others like him i say to sparky what he make on server and he tell me like you i complete playing but he returne insult on forum and i wait sparky for comment on that..
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#AzE » 28 Jun 2013, 14:04

Hello everyone!

To start,
Please calm down guys..

What is the interest of this topic already?
I see no interest to post this kind of thing in the forum, it's not funny like that should be assumed.

Therefore, religious videos, they can stay out of the forum, just to avoid this kind of problem with people who practice these religious movement.
Also, discrimination is an important thing in our community, as we are an international team.
So we have respect for all of us and prevents this kind of humor that could be badly understood by some people.

I would like that you avoid having to post videos or even documents or links with religious differences, It is not tolerable.
There are probably other way to laugh, and probably more interesting that this kind of videos with "black humor".

Now a little reminder of life in the community, we must also take on itself and not take everything at face value.

Thanks for keeping an eye on that, and please calm down bewteen you. ;)
Peace for everyone, no difference, we are equal.

Thomas.
ETc|#AzE

Postby ETc|ThorN*** » 28 Jun 2013, 14:53

well be an atheist :D
ETc|ThorN***
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 28 Jun 2013, 15:59

The correct statement was that religion is the opium from the people, not for the people. It doesn't state that religions are made by some smartasses who try to manipulate the people, but by the people self, because they experienced alienation and suffering in real life. So an abyss, divide, gap in real life, the horizontal level (people didn't recognized themselves in their labour, their products, their projects, weren't able to express themselves because of their situation) resulted in a gap in the vertical level: a splitt between human and divine (man didn't realize he himself was the creator and carrier of all that is good). This is the theory of Karl Marx and he thought that fighting religion was useless, because it would always live on as long as there was poverty and unequality as well. So, it has nothing to do with priests fooling the masses, acording to this theory, they are 'fooled' themselves.

Three further remarks:
(a) This theory doesn't say anything at all about the truth of these religions.
(b) I think this theory is incorrect for it lacks great insight in what religion is. For example religions (Christianity, Islam, ...) are just institutionized examples of something that we all have: metaphysics. We all have ideas about: on what there is; on what is right; on what one should do; ... Religion is just an institutionalized form. (For more details, ask me (like that's going to happen...))
(c) For all those fighting religions, be aware: for what is your alternative? In my humble opinion, religion is one of the last resources of a way of life, beside the neoliberal thinking that the rest is prey off: "I want three cars, six houses, twelve camels, twentyfour swimming pools and a dromedary." Neoliberal thought is all about means (how to reach your goal), but nothing about the goals itself. You must be rational and efficient in all you do, but what for?

Sorry I try to be serious - I'll go back to my cave.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby goldenboy » 28 Jun 2013, 16:01

Hans Gunsche wrote:What religion do you follow, goldenboy?

I'm christian ( more specific if u care :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Apostolic_Church ) but I don't practise really .

to end just don't talk about religion and stuff it will allways cause problems ... just play your game :)
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 28 Jun 2013, 16:48

Tau wrote:
.(b) For example religions (Christianity, Islam, ...) are just institutionized examples of something that we all have: metaphysics. We all have ideas about: on what there is; on what is right; on what one should do; ... Religion is just an institutionalized form. (For more details, ask me (like that's going to happen...))
(c) For all those fighting religions, be aware: for what is your alternative? In my humble opinion, religion is one of the last resources of a way of life, beside the neoliberal thinking that the rest is prey off: "I want three cars, six houses, twelve camels, twentyfour swimming pools and a dromedary." Neoliberal thought is all about means (how to reach your goal), but nothing about the goals itself. You must be rational and efficient in all you do, but what for?

Sorry I try to be serious - I'll go back to my cave.

I fully agree with b, heck it's exactly how i think about it.
But In c you are splitting ''ways of lifes'' into two. You are either a neoliberal, or you are religious. That is kinda straightforward for me, as i think there is another way of not having to be in the ''cage'' of religion or the ''cage'' of neoliberalism. You don't have to be religious to throw away the neoliberal thought. Although for the masses it helps to be part of a religion to overcome it. Sorry if my understanding was wrong :/
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 28 Jun 2013, 17:33

we <3 tau !!! :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 28 Jun 2013, 17:43

what's your religion Tau?
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 28 Jun 2013, 17:44

R!$ky wrote:what's your religion Tau?

[*]
All ;) :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|praz » 28 Jun 2013, 19:50

:!: full agree with you TAU.. yes TAU 4 president..;) and riskky, look please under whom the comment stands sorry my english..

thats all have fun ;)
ETc|praz
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|wach3r » 28 Jun 2013, 20:09

adigeeeeeeeeeeee hahahhahaha :D :D i will die cuzz of laughf :D:DD:D: kopar bizi hacıııı dayııı .çd
ETc|wach3r
ETc| Member

Postby Denharrow » 28 Jun 2013, 20:39

Denharrow
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 29 Jun 2013, 02:11

ETc|praz wrote::!: full agree with you TAU.. yes TAU 4 president..;) and riskky, look please under whom the comment stands sorry my english..

thats all have fun ;)

i'll bro
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 29 Jun 2013, 03:30

goldenboy wrote:
Hans Gunsche wrote:What religion do you follow, goldenboy?

I'm christian ( more specific if u care :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Apostolic_Church ) but I don't practise really .

to end just don't talk about religion and stuff it will allways cause problems ... just play your game :)

Ok nice, i was just interested :)
Although this forum is probably not the right place, i actually think people SHOULD talk about religion. Negative or positive, this view, that view. For the sake that we are now able to for only just a couple of hundred years (Atleast in Europe) without getting killed. Religions should be able to be ridiculed, or else religions will be granted a gateway to having a monopoly on society, demanding more power over time. Very dangerous. :twisted:
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 29 Jun 2013, 14:02

This topic is the reason we all should worship friends and family instead of "your own personal god"

Causes fights/argue/wars/death ( isnt that why religion was invented? to avoid the bullshit?.i think religion was lost the second someone said it.

no support from me.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK » 29 Jun 2013, 14:44

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:This topic is the reason we all should worship friends and family instead of "your own personal god"

Causes fights/argue/wars/death ( isnt that why religion was invented? to avoid the bullshit?.i think religion was lost the second someone said it.

no support from me.

ya Hail satan/gods of some people were deamons and devils of others.from the begnning they take a little from here and there and make it their own.to me all religions are the the same twisted and turned to suit a purpose for that day and age. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fallen » 29 Jun 2013, 15:07

ETc|*m4g!cK wrote:
ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:This topic is the reason we all should worship friends and family instead of "your own personal god"

no support from me.

ya Hail satan/gods of some people were deamons and devils of others.from the begnning they take a little from here and there and make it their own.to me all religions are the the same twisted and turned to suit a purpose for that day and age. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vus6cKx4IPk
ETc|Fallen
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 29 Jun 2013, 15:19

Hans Gunsche wrote:I fully agree with b, heck it's exactly how i think about it.
But In c you are splitting ''ways of lifes'' into two. You are either a neoliberal, or you are religious. That is kinda straightforward for me, as i think there is another way of not having to be in the ''cage'' of religion or the ''cage'' of neoliberalism. You don't have to be religious to throw away the neoliberal thought. Although for the masses it helps to be part of a religion to overcome it. Sorry if my understanding was wrong :/

You are right, my point was that religious life is one of the last yet existing alternatives to the erosion of life. Other ways are possible as well, more suited even perhaps, but they seem hard to find (or one has to become a queer, transhumanist or marxist).

And just to be clear, don't think of me as a deep religious being or something. I'm frustrated by many things religions do as well. I cannot help but to get angry when I see people forcing their religion on others. That seems to be something more present in abrahemic religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) than in eastern religions (like boeddhism, confucianism or taoism). The point, perhaps, is that one cannot do without such a framework. Western antireligious movements or secular ways of organizing can be equally dogmatic. So, I guess, when some here think they'll choose for 'no religion' or atheism (better, 'no metaphysics' or 'no ideology'), they choose for a hidden form of it. This causes the problem that they'll think what they say or do is 'free from ideology', while in reality I would say it isn't. For example, see what the scientific way of thinking is. One quote from Carl Sagan: "If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth." (Think about what that quote implies: what is meant by destruction here? Truth? Why does it deserves so? Etc...)

As some might alreay have noticed, I can talk for hours on this. So I'll stop here. Certainly, I will not start about my own "religious" ideas.
One crumb:

We sit together,
the mountain and I,
until only the mountain remains

Li Po
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby goldenboy » 29 Jun 2013, 15:30

It's just that the majority of people take for example de bible literally . And the worst is that they interpret it like they want for their purposes . Religions are good things , it teaches you many many things but the way people are changing it ,using it for their purpose , ... is making more and more people hate religions .
Many say that religion only bring war but it's not true , people use religion as pretex to make war . Also don't forget that during the dark times only religion kept us united .
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 29 Jun 2013, 16:17

goldenboy wrote:It's just that the majority of people take for example de bible literally . And the worst is that they interpret it like they want for their purposes . Religions are good things , it teaches you many many things but the way people are changing it ,using it for their purpose , ... is making more and more people hate religions .
Many say that religion only bring war but it's not true , people use religion as pretex to make war . Also don't forget that during the dark times only religion kept us united .
yes you are right religion not make wars but the ppl who's use religion worng make wars i think i have example for this " bin laden ". he use islam wrong and kill Civilians . islam religion not say to kill Civilians. islam say "وَلاَ تَعْتَدُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يُحِبُّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ" it's meann that Do not infringe on anyone he wasn't infringe you the god not like the Aggressors .. i think that there's example on Christianity .؟
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Next

Return to General Discussion