Event

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Event

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 21 Aug 2014, 08:56

Hay !ALL

Im happy to see the server full the last days. But in the last 2-3 months i see the server too often nearly empty.Especially on weekend when the server normally should be full of crazy bitches:D.

So...my advisment is: Let us plan some little events from time to time.Perhaps one time per month.It should not be so big and at the hole weekend,but some little events on one saturday per month should not be so lavishly i think.

The second advisment in context to my suggestion: we try to create a little "event team" for planing. Because i would say that leadership has enough to do on server and invest enough time for us every day.We could also name them as "event manager" with lvl 666 or something like that...i would say perhaps a team of 3 dependable people.
I hope that we can find 3-4 people but if not...i will plan it.but normally i think in our big fat family there will be some oldschool member who can handle that;)(so or so i would help where i can)

So this should only be an proposal to get more regulars on server and more potential members for the future.We can post the events on tb or other clan forums...think about it.

This thread should be for member/leader and regular players from our server.tell me what you think

cheers

Santos / b4b0o
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Re: Event

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 21 Aug 2014, 13:23

1.) Good idea, in my opinion. As you said, I also wanted to join server some time lately and it was often quite empty.
2.) Also other clans do such Events. Don'T know the success of it, but I could imagine that there are a lot of people who would join bcs. of some special events.
3.) I would also help gladly, problem is: Due to my job, where I work also in evening and / or weekends, I often don't find time to manage such things. So I guess, I could only help temporary (if that would help, I would do it ;))
4.) By event you mean for example: Saturday, from 18 - 20, there are different mods, changing, like sniping, panzerwar or things like that?
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 21 Aug 2014, 14:42

to 3: i think that would be no prob because when we have 3-4 "event manager" i think there will be one who has time for planing and to organize posts on TB and so on...it will be new so it will need some checking time...then we can see if the way of organization will be ok.

to 4:
yes excactly something like that.
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 22 Aug 2014, 08:43

mhm...it seems that there will be no real feedback and no real interest.
thats real pity,but it has no sense if no others care:/
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby .Indica » 28 Aug 2014, 18:09

Hello!

I think thats a nice idea! Really, and i also wanna help if needed to organize it and make it a big succes. People have to see our server. And i think that mich people dont react because they dont use forum much :(

So when u wanna do it tell me :)

Indica
.Indica

Postby ETc|b4b0o|wtf. » 03 Sep 2014, 11:33

ok.i will speak with dark the next days.it should be no prob to organize it with 3 people:)...im not sure if i have you on xfire...add b4b0o and i will speak to confused:)
Be aware of the CAMEL!!!

aka. ETc|The^Camel
ETc|b4b0o|wtf.
ETc| Member

Postby .Indica » 03 Sep 2014, 22:25

Okay nice :)
we can do it with 3 :D
&nd i cant add u mhmm. Can u ask me on xf? Indica93

Byebye indica :)
.Indica

Return to General Discussion