Leaving the clan

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Leaving the clan

Postby ETc|Bandit » 08 Sep 2016, 18:49

so as u can read im leaving this clan im gonna stop playing ET theres no fun left in this game and btw darkness u can keep me perma banned i really couldnt care less about you phetetic child moves not leader worthy at all goodbye fellows
ETc|Bandit
ETc| Member

Re: Leaving the clan

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 09 Sep 2016, 17:40

your own actions defined you 2 times in the clan and 2 times banned or removed, im not worthy?, when i take you back to clan and offer friendship 2 times? Even after you acted like this last time, your MOODY and angry in game,i hardly think this is acceptable especially from an ETc Admin of the server but sure you can CAPSLOCK SWEARING to the server fuck this server and you can pm me sarcastic jokes that you probably found off your last MMo game you stopped playing, more likely kicked from that too , Obviously you aint a team player medic noob cunt, why dont you watch from the outside how kickass im NOT as i take all attentions from your shitty personality, woman included you jealous cunt . cya

(guys like you make guys like me look good, think about it )

mlm
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 09 Sep 2016, 19:03

bandit, you was cry because of laggy server. It would be fine to hide that "FUCK SERVER LAGG" and think maybe about how to fix it. Or is it your bad connection from your side? First thinking then talking :)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|Bandit » 09 Sep 2016, 22:56

well about that your right jay it could be aswell me and indeed fir thinking andd then talking you made your point
ETc|Bandit
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 10 Sep 2016, 03:08

Hi.

UR BAN.. thats it.. have fun
:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to General Discussion