ETc meet up for REAL ?

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

ETc meet up for REAL ?

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 25 May 2009, 19:48

Listen gays,
who has the balls to drop there daily routine,and this summer arrange to meet together any ETc member that have balls to go spend some days in a hotel,possible a center point like germany,so we can talk have drinks,go swimming at public baths maybe,try bowling,,(i suck),,maybe football for the boys,and things that girls do,,then we meet up in hotel at night and have a drink with me (i get drunk fast i dont drink) maybe even a joint ;)
lets say 3 days in a hotel in germany,,then i get passport and see you in june/july

if you got no balls,,but you want come,,plz dont bother even talking here

i want to see clear cut answers (im in),,then make suggestions [everyone else go chat in the off topic section],,then we make list of names from this topic,,and go from there,,thx for listening

matt xx xx ps : any maybe,,or i dont knows im deleting) i dont care.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Re: ETc meet up for REAL ?

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 25 May 2009, 20:03

i will come too, and i hope much others will come!!! Tell us some Ideas where we can make a Clanmeeting. I think we will do it in Germany too, because much from us are from germany.
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 25 May 2009, 20:11

Super idea!!! I`m always to have for a party!!! Problem is im away for nearly three weeks about mid juli...
But Id try.
I have a (good :?: ) idea for organizing a date! If one of our dear leaders would take the lead:

http://www.doodle.com/wizard/generalInf ... ?type=date

this can be a great help to organize a bunch of punks if youve only got theire email!
Check it out!

Yours sincerely :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby badab0om » 25 May 2009, 21:39

np for me,we just have to fix days when most of ppl can come :D
badab0om
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|BlackRose.# » 25 May 2009, 22:12

oke sounds nice...but i sugest some other way....wouldnt be more nice that we rent some bigger house for example 3 days and we can spend all the time together and to not be in different hotels...and price would be even more racionable...so we can drinks bears, smoke weed, having fun...just to make one wicked party..
ETc|BlackRose.#

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 25 May 2009, 23:01

ok yes, a house it better, there we can destroy all :D
nah joke, but its a good idea. just find out a place, i will look tomorrow for some Examples,

cya
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 26 May 2009, 00:20

ok sounds like a plan,,and i add again,,i will soon make a co-topic to this for wannabe,s

gays need not apply..
only people that have there heart in this,,will help the ball to roll,,i dont want excuses,,if you cant,,or doubt,dont post or i delete it.
so far,,is 5 people i expect more of course,,when all have read this important suggestion,,thx for listening

matt xx
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 26 May 2009, 09:03

Add me too!
But I have exam-week till 25.07.! August is a better month for me! If it dont works in august I may visit you one Day....Maby I can ask a regular Player [god|e$Z] he´s my neigbour (same Street) maby he come with me....when it is ok? What kind of house you thought about? In the nature or in the city? At the sea or in the mountains? (mountains !!!! and then i take my bike with me:)
Greets
Andy
For high quality tatooing click here !
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 26 May 2009, 12:44

Thank you for deleting my defeatist reply Matt. i feel very ashamed of myself :oops:
:lol:
August would suit me better too. In june i might have time from 12.-14.
Im realy looking forward! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 26 May 2009, 13:13

F1 for me of course!

Just say when and where! hehehehehe
Kampfsau is with me for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It gonna be a nice weekend for all.

I need the information of the clanmeeting 3 or 4 weeks before cause im really busy at the summertime!

But im a little scared to meet you all at the same time cause im sure im drunken really fast!(maybe i smoke more! :shock: )

In Love (im not Gay)
your Endie
Endgegner

Postby ETc|KrAtoS » 26 May 2009, 14:57

:D :D that is a good idea....i come too ...for me its august the best time but look first when its possible for all ...

i think that is very cool and funny to see all members in normal life ;) ;)

cya Kratos
ETc|KrAtoS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 26 May 2009, 15:11

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oliver and me will come for sure!!!!!
What a fantastic idea Rose with the Big house!
Omg i am so excited to meet u all !!
YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby fab » 27 May 2009, 13:15

As you know matt, count me in !!!!!
Can't wait to meet you all ! welcome germany soon so ? :)
fab

Postby ETc|T!BaL** » 27 May 2009, 22:58

F1 for me too! (OF COURSE!)

But need to know the days to put a real F1
ETc|T!BaL**
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Goza... » 27 May 2009, 23:01

It will be great ...
But not shuar that I will be not on worr =((

And we ALL need to do a T-shorts With OUR nicknames on front and REAL name on back =)))
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 27 May 2009, 23:14

Goza, really good idea. As Matt haven't done any co-topic so I write again F1 for me, and beg for no deleting it.
Btw. goza, if u pass Poland, in land way, maybe train, tell me. I can join Estonians (Tigu, don't say u'll not go :D ) trip in Warsaw/Poznań. I think the land way could be passing Poznań for 90%.

What city, or region do you think will be suitable for meeting. It should be large ;)
But plx, not deep in mountains. It could be hard to get to it. M3z, Jay, Dipl, Endy, Kratos give your propositions. You now the best your country sides.
Regards
fea
EDIT: lol, it could be Poznań if it would be near Berlin, but if it would be more south Germany, then change of plans of route. Wrocław, etc.
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 28 May 2009, 07:25

Cool idea goza!. I even still have some T-shirt Iron-ons for Ink Jet printer...
I think somewhere fairly central is cool, i guess Kratos, M3zca and I live fairly close together (Gelnhausen, Aschaffenburg, Würzburg). Jay is a good bit further south, but not too far. Endie is nearly in austria, but used to live near me...
I guess somewhere in Franconia (Franken) is the most central for the German guys. Maybe even Aschaffenburg or Würzburg, which both are very nice towns, but i wouldnt know where there..
Who is there from the north? we used to have some Hamburgers but idk now...
Of course im prepared to travel further than 50 km if fea has to come from the other side of the planet, its just suggestions!
Greetz,
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 28 May 2009, 07:50

jep würzburg is nice and a universitytown with lot of pubs and discos! (Aschaffenburg is the same), my first choice is "fränkische Schweiz" there is a wonderful nature and Nürnberg is not far away .....
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 28 May 2009, 20:49

to Wurzburg from home, in car way i have round 1200 km, so not so far. From Tallin, there is over 2000 km, but i dont know which transport people choose. These from far away ;p Just, when u will be choosing, don't look at where is it not far from ur homes, but where is a good place. Is there any radio parts in Wurzburg? :D hoho, fun :D
Regards
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 28 May 2009, 21:36

fea wrote:. Is there any radio parts in Wurzburg?

No, the allies took them :x :x :x :x SEy TUck ahr RRRADIO PAAAARRRRRTSSS!!!

I had a new idea by the way we could think about having a Paintball session together!
There are a fair amount of PB Areas in Germany. Only prob --> very expensive at least 50€pP
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby donmichelangelo » 29 May 2009, 07:50

maybe there is a chance to get a house/hotel whatever wherever at river side of the Main ? I would rather like to be at a lake (bigger better more water more...) but i dont know if there is one around Würzburg or between the road W and Frankfurt.

For me is this spot ok, i just have to drive the A7 down so i can put the pedal to the metal :mrgreen:

p.s. i wanna do rafting, is there any chance to do that or do i have to drive further down the south?

p.s.2 and this is now dedicated to dark:
i suggest that we make a big fucking circles, i will buy some shavers and we can shave each others balls, good gay hope you stop talking now about gays, coz i will sit next to you!! :lol:
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 29 May 2009, 08:11

@fea: i mountainbike a lot around würzburg but i ´ve never seen this f***king radarstation :lol:

@Dipl: Near Wü is a Paintballfield but its a little bit expensiver than 50€! Without Balls (mean the colored ones, not the grey ones) i think 100€ (we have to rent the guns and googles ...)

@michl: Würzburg is a touristcity (lot of japanes and us), and the hotelprices are high(http://www.hotelreservierung.de/hotels- ... Zgod9Ww9CQ) buti dont know what a house would cost, maby i find a example in the internet ....
and yes here´s no big lake, the next one is "fränkische Seenplatte", same with rafting the next spot for rafting is "fränkische schweiz" (http://www.bayerntours.com/fraenkische- ... afting.htm)
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby donmichelangelo » 29 May 2009, 08:19

damnit, no rafting ? its always the same shit........,ok i will do that in my vacations :lol:

what about ballooning? :mrgreen:
is there a theme park like heide park soltau ?

cmon 3 days long just drinking smoking shaving...this is boring :D

edit
what about reality chess ? we also could make pictures of japanese if there are so much, they look always so stupid when they get their revenge :mrgreen:
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 29 May 2009, 08:42

no balloning with me!!!! i puke....
today i go to the tourist info and ask about houses for groups and what it would cost....

next theme park is Freizeitland Geiselwind (ca. 50-60km away) but i never been there
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 29 May 2009, 12:38

ETc|m3zcA|!n wrote: 100€

omg :o :o :o :o
we went a couple o weeks back and payed 57 € p P fired about 700-800 balls. Gas-Flatrate, Guns and Masks.
i`ll loook a bit round, but i think even 50 could be too much. we`ll just have to !slap each others then (or kickbox, auaauauauaaaaaaa)
btw puking from baloons is much more fun than normal puking!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby monsta » 31 May 2009, 15:51

ey goza .., if you pass poland come to gdańsk xD :lol: 8-)
:>
monsta

Postby monsta » 31 May 2009, 15:52

sure have patry at home :D
:>
monsta

Postby ETc|m3zcA|!n » 03 Jun 2009, 14:59

so, I telephoned with the tourist info.... in the month between july and september all hotels full up.....Now i look for a vacation home but the cute voice on the other side of the telephone said that i should not be to confident of finding something like this :( maby würzburg isnt the right choice for our meeting):
ETc|m3zcA|!n
ETc| Member

Postby donmichelangelo » 05 Jun 2009, 20:04

why you didnt asked the cute voice if we couldnt do the meeting in her flat..ffss ehehehhe

anyways the planning for meeting becomes slow (no replies, meeting died?) wuerzburg is nice because it is located central in germany, what about ruhr area at one of the 348459845094545 thousands sandpit pond?
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby Tigu » 05 Jun 2009, 20:30

dfea you from poland .....
i come with car i can take you with me ... or you want flyyyyyy........

tigu
Tigu
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion