v54

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

v54

Postby Lunt » 07 May 2020, 18:34

Hello guys, Lunt here. After hard battle with my laziness I've finally decided to register here. :mrgreen: So now I will told you something about me if i=I'm already here. :D My name is Mateusz (Matthew in english), I'm from Polandball, I'm on this planet since 1996 and even kinda like it. :D Playing ET since 2004 but with many and long brakes. I love your server, many good pepole there so keep it that nice and I will be your guest for a long time. Great Shot ETC. See you all on server that I can frag you all. :devil:

And ofcourse 420 one love :mrgreen:
Lunt

Re: v54

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 07 May 2020, 18:38

Heya Lunt,
I've seen you around :) ur a nice player yourself man! It is good to have you here :) and ofourse it is good to hear you enjoy the server aswell :D
see you in game mate, and have fun!

with kind regards,
PeaNuT

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 08 May 2020, 10:09

I do remember your nickname from previous years in this game, welcome to forum man!
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby Gecko » 08 May 2020, 13:29

Lunt...hmmm...Doesnt really ring a bell. Unless, you are that Lunt. Either way welcome to the forum and keep playing and enjoying the game and this the most amazing of servers with us, the most amazing of people. And we always appreciate good, well mannered players so you are most welcome now and going forward.
Gecko
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 09 May 2020, 14:41

Hello,Siema Mateusz

Welcome to forum and welcome back dude,yea funny and good player nice to see so people play on ETc
:yeah:
M.I.T.

Return to General Discussion