Leaving

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Leaving

Postby ETc|Madde » 21 May 2022, 00:37

So guys will leave this clan… I had many fun with u guys. Since 2011 I joined this clan had makes many good friends but this time I did something wrong and I accepted it for my failure but someone makes me so hard braindead he wrote me one time for stoping abusing commands and I accepted but today he did it again so what should I do I got angry and I hate this if someone do it again again and again… but never mind

Good bye and have fun

Ps I will play with anonymous name
ETc|Madde
ETc| Member

Re: Leaving

Postby ETc|WeednesS » 22 May 2022, 01:48

I don't know who warned you but only the leaders have the last word. what exactly did you do that was supposed to be so bad? I never noticed you negatively. unfortunately the atmosphere has changed a bit because some have mutated into karens and complain about every little thing. if it wasn't one of the leaders who warned you then just talk to one of them. as I said, i don't know what happened, but leaving the clan is childish in my oppinion. see you on the server :)
ETc|WeednesS

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 26 May 2022, 21:12

ETc|WeednesS wrote:I don't know who warned you but only the leaders have the last word. what exactly did you do that was supposed to be so bad? I never noticed you negatively. unfortunately the atmosphere has changed a bit because some have mutated into karens and complain about every little thing. if it wasn't one of the leaders who warned you then just talk to one of them. as I said, i don't know what happened, but leaving the clan is childish in my oppinion. see you on the server :)

100% Agree
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 29 May 2022, 11:33

Madde, broski
Get above it

ETc| Oldschoolers can't leave.

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 30 May 2022, 13:06