you are ETc

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

you are ETc

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS)) » 15 Feb 2009, 14:37

Hi all ok,,i made my intro,i did take my time because i really wanted to test how active the new forum is without any feedback,and ok ive read most,but i can read most here under 10 minutes,apart from the german,and i must say,,we are alot more active "a clan" ,than the forums says...ok want talk real quickly about my view on this clan,,and confirm to you all,,that at least darkness eyes are not closed,ok...
we have players all over the world,this meaning many members connect to ETc at different times,meaning,,some of you never actually meet,,i can say im noob ok,,im in server most times,,even if i dont play,,reason,,love/hate..oh there,s darkness,,or ETc darkness server,,i am popular,,i know it,,but maybe only because im in game so much for 6 years,that inevitable,but this being,that my name attract players to server,simply because they can relate me,to ETc settings ,,thx to jay my no1,he is the backbone of me,,he is the maker of me,,and believe me,,he can be the end of me,,if he chooses to,,he is the big dog,,and im the muscle,not my choice,,he made me ffs,but still i see that keeping a civil order in this huge clan,,is a big task,,so im here like it or not
im not perfect lol,,farrrrrr from it,,,no money,,smelly feet,and sometimes i grow beard like robinson crueso,,[he is an stranded island noob Lol
and yeh,,im full of mistakes ,as we all are,but i try my best(sometimes worst) and hopefully i get my messages across,which ever way i see fits the best :>,
Being DARKNESS omfg guys,,i cant explain,,but you should try it,,its good/bad i never know what i am to people,but seeing my name mimic,ed and copied,,and typed 100 times per week,has effect on me,but i never lose my humanity,,i respect all as they are my neighbours,and i hope you believe that,,
ok,,,after some long debate,me and jay decided to put a few more maps in the server to help the fact people are not connecting there,,yup the server has technical difficulties,but if you remember we nearly died as a clan (no server),,and jay being jay,,didnt allow it,,= 6 map still online he,s magician for sure,,but we need your help,,,,
YOU are ETc,,and the more players are in there,,the more players connect
Dont kick afk,s
Dont spam (all info is recorded causing errors) to much spam kills it
Dont insult the public..erm...your admins not players ^^
Dont !nextmap when auto nextmap timer reaches 0 = crash
Dont make command choices that effect gameplay (without higher admin confirmation) ask first please
Dont complain publicly crybaby (i dont like this map)(arty sucks)(panzar noob)(laaaaaagggg!) erm,,stfu,,use /m etc lagg :/ /m etc arty grrrrrr...is ok- -- -your effecting the minds of public whitenamenoob -disconnected
Dont argue with each other ..ffs teamplay starts before the game starts,you are a clan,,as one,,get to know your new members,and respect anyone who has an ETc tagg,,in my 6 years i find that everyone has a good side (take darkness word for it)
And finaly,,have patience with changes that dont suit you,,put your work in on this forum to,,i wanna see some life in the forum, make topics of any kind,,i like to read,and many others do.this is good way to get to know you,rather than fighting wars in the server
peace...The^One)
ETc|A^DARKNESS))

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 15 Feb 2009, 19:01

V71
Respect, bro!
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 15 Feb 2009, 19:59

Wooooooooo0000000000H0000000ooooooooooooooooo :)))
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby Endgegner » 15 Feb 2009, 21:09

There is nothing more to say!
Respect Darkieeee!
:D :D
Endgegner

Re: you are ETc

Postby Guest » 15 Feb 2009, 22:29

lol

Postby SerDrake » 15 Feb 2009, 22:30

Anonymous wrote: lol
SerDrake

Postby cccp » 16 Feb 2009, 09:36

what a novel... im so tired to read all... so... STFU :evil:
И так… к камрадам
cccp

Postby ETc|Goza... » 16 Feb 2009, 13:51

heh , Dark it was a long speech. =)))
My minds :
1) Kick afk only if serv full ...
2)so when map ends ... and there is a sign that next map in a 20sek , 19 sek ..... dont do !nextmap I understand correctly ? =)))
3) About writing something in publish ... at 75 % use PM ...
BUt =))) some times do !chi :-)
4) about cool comands ... !shu and !swa If do !shu as ussualy ask all ETc... Only 1 time do !swa :-))) and it was mistake =-) i am sorr for this ...

about active ... I know only .... prrrrrr ... 20 of ETc ... but how I know there are 50 of us ... or more =-)))
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby GorillaWarFare » 16 Feb 2009, 20:49

Yes sir!
GorillaWarFare

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 17 Feb 2009, 14:44

cccp as it stands our forums are your home,and this is your only activeness,where are you in the field A.W.O.L you stfu or i slap your spanish little ass,but seriously,,i talk to my members with intentions of respect,dont mock me here.look at the smiley my asshole makes when i sit on your face after ko...fucker :!: (either make |stfu| work if not do it yourself...want my address ?
......ahhhh millions of stfu from cccp,,and he joking .... i c :oops:
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 18 Feb 2009, 01:02

read this or you can search for a other clan, respect our rules or play on fag clan with rix and leave us:

Hi all ok,,i made my intro,i did take my time because i really wanted to test how active the new forum is without any feedback,and ok ive read most,but i can read most here under 10 minutes,apart from the german,and i must say,,we are alot more active "a clan" ,than the forums says...ok want talk real quickly about my view on this clan,,and confirm to you all,,that at least darkness eyes are not closed,ok...
we have players all over the world,this meaning many members connect to ETc at different times,meaning,,some of you never actually meet,,i can say im noob ok,,im in server most times,,even if i dont play,,reason,,love/hate..oh there,s darkness,,or ETc darkness server,,i am popular,,i know it,,but maybe only because im in game so much for 6 years,that inevitable,but this being,that my name attract players to server,simply because they can relate me,to ETc settings ,,thx to jay my no1,he is the backbone of me,,he is the maker of me,,and believe me,,he can be the end of me,,if he chooses to,,he is the big dog,,and im the muscle,not my choice,,he made me ffs,but still i see that keeping a civil order in this huge clan,,is a big task,,so im here like it or not
im not perfect lol,,farrrrrr from it,,,no money,,smelly feet,and sometimes i grow beard like robinson crueso,,[he is an stranded island noob Lol
and yeh,,im full of mistakes ,as we all are,but i try my best(sometimes worst) and hopefully i get my messages across,which ever way i see fits the best :>,
Being DARKNESS omfg guys,,i cant explain,,but you should try it,,its good/bad i never know what i am to people,but seeing my name mimic,ed and copied,,and typed 100 times per week,has effect on me,but i never lose my humanity,,i respect all as they are my neighbours,and i hope you believe that,,
ok,,,after some long debate,me and jay decided to put a few more maps in the server to help the fact people are not connecting there,,yup the server has technical difficulties,but if you remember we nearly died as a clan (no server),,and jay being jay,,didnt allow it,,= 6 map still online he,s magician for sure,,but we need your help,,,,
Dont kick afk,s
Dont make command choices that effect gameplay (without higher admin confirmation) ask first please
Dont complain publicly crybaby (i dont like this map)(arty sucks)(panzar noob)(laaaaaagggg!) erm,,stfu,,use /m etc lagg :/ /m etc arty grrrrrr...is ok- -- -your effecting the minds of public whitenamenoob -disconnected
Dont argue with each other ..ffs teamplay starts before the game starts,you are a clan,,as one,,get to know your new members,and respect anyone who has an ETc tagg,,in my 6 years i find that everyone has a good side (take darkness word for it)
And finaly,,have patience with changes that dont suit you,,put your work in on this forum to,,i wanna see some life in the forum, make topics of any kind,,i like to read,and many others do.this is good way to get to know you,rather than fighting wars in the server
peace...The^One)
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby cccp » 18 Feb 2009, 09:34

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:cccp as it stands our forums are your home,and this is your only activeness,where are you in the field A.W.O.L you stfu or i slap your spanish little ass,but seriously,,i talk to my members with intentions of respect,dont mock me here.look at the smiley my asshole makes when i sit on your face after ko...fucker :!: (either make |stfu| work if not do it yourself...want my address ?
......ahhhh millions of stfu from cccp,,and he joking .... i c :oops:

i like 2 things of you... your grey haired balls and your *weed* signature... :oops: :o
И так… к камрадам
cccp

Postby Reefermadness » 20 Feb 2009, 06:45

Damn my eyes hurt...

I'll do my best to don"t spam too much v56.

See ya on servers guys !
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

damnit ! ^^

Postby etc|hulk » 20 Feb 2009, 22:04

^what means cccp ?

crap crap crap and ...what is the word for the P 8)

hey darkness ! why did u copy my text :roll: lol :=)

fart in the spawn ! re-clean ! it ! they re-cleaned the spawn !

toudoudouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

:lol:

fir ein my hole ! OMG ^^^^^^
:-)

that all crystal clear dudeness :p

okok ! .... i go bed :oops: 8) :lol:
etc|hulk

Postby BoSKoV » 21 Feb 2009, 19:41

hi mates i need say bye i dont have enough time for play 2 games at same time and i have enough with rtcw

i play et why i cant play rtcw with depot map with 200 of ping but now i have 130 and i can kill without problems

sorry for say bye to my friends darkness barbwire serdrake hulk endgener chronick gregness exxtrem bada

maybe anytime see u on battlefields again bros

ah another thing my friend cccp is banned from this forum without warning i have the pic of ur ban

bye all and RtCW4EvER!!!!

ops i talk with barb and i dont left hrhrhr
BoSKoV

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Postby ETc|BaRbWiRe » 23 Feb 2009, 21:26

Of course u don't leave bro !
U are a part of ETc damnit
I like u a lot and i don't want u to leave FFS !!!
HRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR
!slap Boskov
lol
See u soon bro
:)
ETc|BaRbWiRe

Postby Endgegner » 24 Feb 2009, 15:15

Agreed Barb!

Im sorry for you Boskov but there is no other way you have to stay here!

hahahaha

play with us and listen some Livesets from here :

http://alldj.org/list.htm

your Friend

ETc|Endgegner***
Endgegner

Postby ETc|Johny** » 25 Feb 2009, 17:30

OMG Darkness - MY EYES ! :D
Nice txt,,,
Generally - lol x
ETc|Johny**
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|adrian » 28 Feb 2009, 12:29

v51 respect :P :P :P :D
ETc|adrian
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|GuarD » 03 Mar 2009, 22:21

Good speech is knack of good leader, and this is good speech. 8)

P.S. CCCP means USSR :wink:
ETc|GuarD

Postby !wolfgirl » 28 Mar 2009, 14:41

:D :D :D :D

!news pingu :oops: :oops:

same point of view here, but in other words maybe :roll: :roll: :D :D :D
!wolfgirl

Postby ETc|KrAtoS » 28 Mar 2009, 23:32

ETc|A^DARKNESS)) wrote:Hi all ok,,i made my intro,i did take my time because i really wanted to test how active the new forum is without any feedback,and ok ive read most,but i can read most here under 10 minutes,apart from the german,and i must say,,we are alot more active "a clan" ,than the forums says...ok want talk real quickly about my view on this clan,,and confirm to you all,,that at least darkness eyes are not closed,ok...
Dont kick afk,s
peace...The^One)

Hi Darkness my personal opinion is? you are right
We must stick together
No insults :( :(
I can't read it any longer. (i dont like this map)(arty sucks)(panzar noob)(laaaaaagggg!) noobs here noobs there :roll: :roll:
Who said our server lagged then go in other server!!!!
I have my Fun here in ETc server because jay would like to kill me :D :D,,, with darkness i have a lot of fun with funny chat and endgegner too :D :D and other many other...
Darkness? I've got your back :D and jay? of course too

I now pronounce you husband and wife :lol: :lol:

salute Kratos
ETc|KrAtoS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|GammaRay » 29 Mar 2009, 12:04

yep, I agree with you

and nice speech :wink:

see you in server bro
no World Order !!!!!

ETc|GammaRay
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 07 Apr 2009, 11:27

8-)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby DragonJR » 24 Apr 2009, 21:45

Well,
That where some strong words there Darkness :)
I respect u as a player and also as a person.
The funny thing is here with etc, ppl talk much and sometimes quite personal, Ppl mess around etc.... and thats a cool thing..

You can call it some sort of a family..
Great work there for jay too!

respect,

DragonJR
DragonJR
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 25 Apr 2009, 15:16

I agree we are like a family... with lots of kids :lol:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Return to General Discussion