The AfeeRoumee's list of most whining players ;-)

News and chats about the ETc| Clan.

Re: The AfeeRoumee's list of most whining players ;-)

Postby AfeeRoumee » 22 Aug 2009, 23:45

ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER wrote:
FuXx wrote::lol:
u can try to speak nicely, u can try to persuade them, u can be serious and demanding, but they'll never stop until puberty is over
:lol:

:lol: +1

+1 :lol:
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 23 Aug 2009, 00:22

Last edited by ETc|^SerDrake on 04 Dec 2016, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby ilten » 23 Aug 2009, 01:31

.$k@Sokas* wrote:
Quite big words about person, whos making funny number about player who you don't know. I know Ballzy because we lead together poc. This is funny, when you panzernoob and then collect your "ridiculous material"? -.- ..wow..impressive..brains? no?.. Anyone who has got panzerfked enough on ET get for sure pissed of it..just can't help it, panzas suck as much player with it..instead of this kinda waste of time material, you can check poc rank on SL...and then think with who to mess with..or what to write about..because i don't like that someone is making wrong image of my clan mates..if you got something to say, see you on xfire.. .p0c|Sokas*, CL of poc

Maybe all players have a reason to insult, but this does not make it better.
An insulter is not innocent when he has a "reason" to insult, because there never exist such a "reason" since you are mature enough to handle the situation with yourself and dont let your aggression out to other players, who just want to have fun ;)
And as Deviljin said, this is rather a fun topic too, and everyone who feels addressed here should rather say "sorry" than starting again to insult.
ilten

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 23 Aug 2009, 09:51

lol
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 23 Aug 2009, 11:27

Hi!

Sokas your Clan have many Winers and i dont care about your Sl Rating (noone cares)!

If you insult too much your Name is here in this funny Topic for sure and you cant do nothing cause its our Homepage and our Server!

Read the whole Topic then you will see we also have ETc| Names here.

It doesnt exist 1 Reason to insult another Person!

Only cause a Panzer soldier destroy your Rating?

Try to have fun with this Game and not more!

THIS IS A FUN TOPIC WINER!

Ps.Mates i have to make a proposal: Harakiri is one of my Favoritesinsulter he is more muted than unmuted!(but he is funny!) :lol: :lol:
Endgegner

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 23 Aug 2009, 14:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.$k@Sokas* wrote:Quite big words about person, whos making funny number about player who you don't know. I know Ballzy because we lead together poc. This is funny, when you panzernoob and then collect your "ridiculous material"? -.- ..wow..impressive..brains? no?.. Anyone who has got panzerfked enough on ET get for sure pissed of it..just can't help it, panzas suck as much player with it..instead of this kinda waste of time material, you can check poc rank on SL...and then think with who to mess with..or what to write about..because i don't like that someone is making wrong image of my clan mates..if you got something to say, see you on xfire.. .p0c|Sokas*, CL of poc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FuXx wrote::lol:
u can try to speak nicely, u can try to persuade them, u can be serious and demanding, but they'll never stop until puberty is over
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Endgegner wrote:Sokas your Clan have many Winers and i dont care about your Sl Rating (noone cares)!

If you insult too much your Name is here in this funny Topic for sure and you cant do nothing cause its our Homepage and our Server!

+1 :!:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Re: The AfeeRoumee's list of most whining players

Postby QpiD » 23 Aug 2009, 16:13

yeaa !mute harakiri :> hahah

sometime u dunno if u shud mute or not haha

As w00t said if u need to mute all people who are using insult u need !mute allserver :D

Angry kids playing lol :lol:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby FootSoldier » 23 Aug 2009, 20:35

Endgegner wrote:Only cause a Panzer soldier destroy your Rating?

+1 :!: :!: :!:
ImageImage
FootSoldier

Postby ETc|Goza... » 23 Aug 2009, 21:26

Endgegner wrote:Try to have fun with this Game and not more!

Lol FUN ???
They got fun ??? =)))
Realy LOL ....
Its a LOSER people ... witch suck in a real world ... they dont got Girlfriends ... just there HAND =)))
They play Wolf ET ... They TRY to be cooler on the first play ... they wana bee good at something =)))
But ... they can do it =))) they just suck every where .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I just mute those losers =)) and I dont wana talk with them=))
They dont interesting to me =)
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|<T!n@> » 23 Aug 2009, 22:02

hola,
first time , i saw that topic i thought its funny idea to do that , and then i said afeeroumee that he will get all the server here in couple of weeks :P
But u should all understand that this is a WAR game, players get stressed and nobody can stop them from insulting , even a mute or a ban wont do that .
U r here bringing troubles from no place , or should i say , from ET - the most stressfull WAR game that a person can play for a long time with no stop , people can and might leave there hall life because of that game.
everyday , i see that the list is getting longer and players come here to defend themselfs and they can say and sometimes swear that they didnt insult because they were to stressed to notice what r they writing .
so I think that ETc server have enough problems and that this topic is becoming a lil bit annoying [sorry afeeroumee]
and sorry, i think my topic isnt nice !
Later guys.
ETc|<T!n@>

Postby FootSoldier » 23 Aug 2009, 22:23

lol i think its a game for having fun where u can win nothing so i think this topic can stay, cause its FUN

cant understand this discussion, sry :D :D
ImageImage
FootSoldier

Postby AfeeRoumee » 23 Aug 2009, 23:05

First of all, everyone who play online games, should notice difrences between playing with bots and human. This is game about war, no doubt about that. But remember - MATURE players play on it too. Proably they dont want be called 'idiot'.

If you called someone 'idiot' talking to him on MSN that would be nice? I can say the same: 'this is only internet conversation, not real talking'. Can I? If you called someone 'idiot' in game, this is the same like calling someon 'idiot' talking with him on MSN. Is that ok? Huh?

So if somebody will be announce everyone on the server he hate 'Jew' and 'Niggas, burn them all' (like Adolf H.), because he is AXIS on this moment, that should be tolerated? You can say: 'yes, this is game about WWII'. Huh?

I hope answer for both questions is 'no'.

Every player who play on ET is a HUMAN - no matter: medic, panzer, flame or artispammer. Everyone should be respected. Everyone are equal. Even if this is only game.

If not, he will be added here, and will be derided as well. He deserved.

Tip for whiners: First think, then do (write)!

Regards,
Afee de Roumee.
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby ilten » 23 Aug 2009, 23:43

AfeeRoumee wrote:First of all, everyone who play online games, should notice difrences between playing with bots and human. This is game about war, no doubt about that. But remember - MATURE players play on it too. Proably they dont want be called 'idiot'.

If you called someone 'idiot' talking to him on MSN that would be nice? I can say the same: 'this is only internet conversation, not real talking'. Can I? If you called someone 'idiot' in game, this is the same like calling someon 'idiot' talking with him on MSN. Is that ok? Huh?

So if somebody will be announce everyone on the server he hate 'Jew' and 'Niggas, burn them all' (like Adolf H.), because he is AXIS on this moment, that should be tolerated? You can say: 'yes, this is game about WWII'. Huh?

I hope answer for both questions is 'no'.

Every player who play on ET is a HUMAN - no matter: medic, panzer, flame or artispammer. Everyone should be respected. Everyone are equal. Even if this is only game.

If not, he will be added here, and will be derided as well. He deserved.

Tip for whiners: First think, then do (write)!

Regards,
Afee de Roumee.

Well said, my friend ;)
ilten

Postby ETc|Goza... » 24 Aug 2009, 01:20

ilten , AfeeRoumee, FootSoldier +1 ;)

Its just a game =)))
So have fun=)))
For me it Funny to take my enemy PANTS =))) come to there spawn or deal and ammo place .... AND try to STOMPED some one =))) ITS LOL !!! +))
And doesnt metter Stomped I Someone or they kill me ...
Its lol =)))
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ETc|Goza...
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 24 Aug 2009, 07:49

Very nicely said afee!
This game is not for getting stressed!! People getting stressed playing ET should better go out for a walk in the woods or join a sports club!
ET is what I do to RELAX!!! after a STRESSED day at work. I play for nice conversations with my friends. Simply for having fun!
Listen to the sounds! Watch people doing silly double jump moves! This is not a realistic war game its a pure FUN GAME WITH NO RELATION TO REALITY WHATSOEVER!!!

greets :geek:
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby mahame » 24 Aug 2009, 13:45

ETc|Goza... wrote:Lol FUN ???
They got fun ??? =)))
Realy LOL ....
Its a LOSER people ... witch suck in a real world ... they dont got Girlfriends ... just there HAND =)))
They play Wolf ET ... They TRY to be cooler on the first play ... they wana bee good at something =)))
But ... they can do it =))) they just suck every where .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I just mute those losers =)) and I dont wana talk with them=))
They dont interesting to me =)

1+

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mahame
ETc| Member

Postby .$k@Sokas* » 24 Aug 2009, 22:19

Endgegner wrote:Hi!

Sokas your Clan have many Winers and i dont care about your Sl Rating (noone cares)!

It doesnt exist 1 Reason to insult another Person!
Only cause a Panzer soldier destroy your Rating?
THIS IS A FUN TOPIC WINER!

Thats very encouragement comment of person who's not playing rate. (every1 are not playing,yea) If you insult my players/members/trials/warorga/CL as a whiner(s), can meet you too on xfire if you have something to cry about. As i said earlier and what you didnt get, I don't like someone is making WRONG IMAGE of any of my mates. We are not crybabies. Prove is in SL #1. We can handle gun, yes. ..And if you cant tolerate rating players/clans and you are not interested about nothing, rating players, SL, nothing, why you even bother to open your mouth? ppl should pay money for your so excellent and brilliant work..im having fun in this game and my mates too but ppl whos making wrong image of my mates have always my attention.
|Modified NZXT Hush case|Asus P5QC p45|Intel Core 2 Quad q9550@|Thermaltake Big Water|2gb Corsair Dominator 1066mhz DDR2|Corsair TX 750w|Geforce GTX 260 896mb Extreme+|WD 500gb|Creative X-FI GO!|Razer Lycosa|Razer Salmosa|
.$k@Sokas*

Postby Endgegner » 24 Aug 2009, 22:30

no comment..............

:shock: :shock:
Endgegner

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 24 Aug 2009, 22:41

Last edited by ETc|^SerDrake on 04 Dec 2016, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby ilten » 24 Aug 2009, 22:49

.$k@Sokas* wrote:If you insult my players/members/trials/warorga/CL as a whiner(s)

Unlike Endgegner i have no choice, I must comment that, cause it's the most sick sentence i've read here.

If you don't want, that other players think bad about your clanmates - whats the easiest way? Maybe stop whining? Oh, sorry, from where should you know that...

And we should talk about xfire, when we want to tell these things to our clanmates?
Are you ashamed or what?
Then better say sorry and stop talking incorrect nonsense here, while even thinking, you're the one, who know more about this thing.

ilten
ilten

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 25 Aug 2009, 10:57

.$k@Sokas* wrote:
If you insult my players/members/trials/warorga/CL as a whiner(s)/clock makers/blacksmiths/dogs/cats/birds in the sky/my latest nike sneekers/aftershave

you suck and all the above list with it,
ok i really dont need to type this,but what i cant tolerate is people trying to muscle there way into our lifestyle of "our" clan .dictating what we should and shouldnt act like.as said before,this is our forum,and our topic.and just so that you know,,any conflict you think you can cause,,if we dont stick to your honourable request..is like a smooth wet shave to me,,un-noticed.

here,s a lil true story

one night,some guys was having a drink,some fun,,then one of the guys at the bar was insulted..then,,some "other " guy jumped forward,,in there defence,,,he was potted with a broken glass,,and killed that night,,while his "friends" went to there homes and had sex with there girlfriends.
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby mahame » 26 Aug 2009, 11:37

ETc|A^DARKNESS) wrote:here,s a lil true story

one night,some guys was having a drink,some fun,,then one of the guys at the bar was insulted..then,,some "other " guy jumped forward,,in there defence,,,he was potted with a broken glass,,and killed that night,,while his "friends" went to there homes and had sex with there girlfriends.

:o :shock: :o
mahame
ETc| Member

Postby fea » 27 Aug 2009, 00:18

I have next one ! perfect example of ignorancy.

aC.Me$s|ah+ , or sth like that ;p

He said, "sekundenhacker"
just like this. So i looked at sekundenkleber screen, and saw what i always had seen. Good player, who was and is playing a lot at ETc servers.
I have informed this mess that Sekundenkleber is a good player, not hacker, and just don't insult him.
Then he told me sth like that i am talking this(meaning shit) because of me being in etc. I told him then thats why i can see such noobs, insulting with no respect others players.
Then finally I get the answer "It's just a game, i can insult whoever i want". It's a damn problem, that people can't see differences ,about real and virtual, which u were talking in this topic. It is NOT just a game, and bots on the other side of the screen... that sux :/
regards
fea
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
J. R. R. Tolkien
fea
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 27 Aug 2009, 07:36

easy:
!mute
if you cant: ask someone else.
If hes pissed off after unmute...he can go!
We got to clean some people out sometimes. We`re always discussing the same stuff, for months.

strassenfeger.jpg
strassenfeger.jpg (11.88 KiB) Viewed 68879 times
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby switch » 27 Aug 2009, 10:50

Bah Bah Bah what a discusions :o
Xfire : uncutdragon1 yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Switch!! <3
switch

Postby AfeeRoumee » 27 Aug 2009, 18:44

The old one:
.p0c|bAllz~

I think our theory is right. The school break is going to end. Hormones going crazy then ;)

And new one:
ISTEVALTIAS jAma

Every insult after dead :)

If someone need fullscreen, make a request.

See ya next time ;)

Regards,
Afee de Roumee.
Last edited by AfeeRoumee on 27 Aug 2009, 22:50, edited 2 times in total.
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|^SerDrake » 27 Aug 2009, 19:10

Last edited by ETc|^SerDrake on 04 Dec 2016, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
ETc|^SerDrake
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 27 Aug 2009, 20:22

You're right fea, you are damn right!
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby AfeeRoumee » 27 Aug 2009, 20:48

ETc|^SerDrake wrote:xD..artur and me were spamming Shut up song
and jama get owned by ur panza xD

This is really serious reason to start insult :lol:

Regards,
Afee de Roumee.
Silence
is
golden.
AfeeRoumee
ETc| Member

Postby Ballz » 27 Aug 2009, 22:15

That artur was spamming like hell and ofc this dipshit had to take ss of it..
Tsss get a life nerd :ugeek:
Ballz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion