DENNIS92NL

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

DENNIS92NL

Postby ETc|DENNIS » 03 Jan 2014, 12:19

Last edited by ETc|DENNIS on 18 Sep 2016, 15:39, edited 3 times in total.
ETc|DENNIS
ETc| Member

Re: Dennis

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 03 Jan 2014, 23:39

Hello dennis!
First welcome on server and welcome on Forum!
What you write in your apply sounds good to me, further you seem to know a lot about map designing, mods and so on.
Your ambitions to learn to know some more people and also share your experience with somethings is also great and look outstanding.
But you also write you just play on server for 4 weeks now? That's a little short at all, but doesn't have to mean a lot.
Besides, I haven't seen you since then (does not mean a lot too ofc :D), but that's why I can't give you my F1 for now.

F3 would be my decision, which means for me:
Keep playing on our server, acting nice and mature. You can restore your XP too on this kind.
After you will get others attention.
And of course you should wait here for other people's opinion :)

Well I guess we'll see us then on server and you'll have my voice, if you match those points ;)

Greetz
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|DENNIS » 04 Jan 2014, 13:30

ETc|cOnFu$3D wrote:Hello dennis!
First welcome on server and welcome on Forum!
What you write in your apply sounds good to me, further you seem to know a lot about map designing, mods and so on.
Your ambitions to learn to know some more people and also share your experience with somethings is also great and look outstanding.
But you also write you just play on server for 4 weeks now? That's a little short at all, but doesn't have to mean a lot.
Besides, I haven't seen you since then (does not mean a lot too ofc :D), but that's why I can't give you my F1 for now.

F3 would be my decision, which means for me:
Keep playing on our server, acting nice and mature. You can restore your XP too on this kind.
After you will get others attention.
And of course you should wait here for other people's opinion :)

Well I guess we'll see us then on server and you'll have my voice, if you match those points ;)

Greetz

Hi cOnFu$3D,

I hope to meet you on the server! Thanks for the reply!

Regards,
Dennis
ETc|DENNIS
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 04 Jan 2014, 21:01

Hi and welcome on forum and server, you're application seems promising, besides the short span on our server. The only real problem I have is rather conceptual. You claim that your hobby is your work, but this seems to be a contradiction, since a hobby is defined as done 'during leisure', which on its turn is defined as time spent away from business or work. Could you clear that out for me. Thanks in advance, Tau
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|DENNIS » 05 Jan 2014, 11:08

Hi Tau,

My work is something i like, i work in the medical industry for hospitals. We save people! That's something on your mind all the time. I,m not a skilled player, but i runned my own clan back in 2005 with 5 servers. And i think you not only need skilled players, players that go for the objective. I not only love the game for playing, but i love the backgrounds and the server work like i said, mods, websites,multimedia ect. + Ive been on the server for the whole day yesterday from 10:00 till 22:00 on the server. (In spec) because i was celebrating my birthday. But If you are only recruiting skilled players then i,m at the wrong place.

Tau wrote:Hi and welcome on forum and server, you're application seems promising, besides the short span on our server. The only real problem I have is rather conceptual. You claim that your hobby is your work, but this seems to be a contradiction, since a hobby is defined as done 'during leisure', which on its turn is defined as time spent away from business or work. Could you clear that out for me. Thanks in advance, Tau

Regards,
Dennis
ETc|DENNIS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 05 Jan 2014, 16:53

we are certainly not all about skills, here, we build a "community" of which in the end this is our biggest achievement.

Your presentation impressed me ,and from time to time i like to think i have a good perception of people at first contact, we Do need objective players Alot more than we need skilled
Many ETc are killers, your hobbies are interesting too and could be an asset to us,And define you here with us,

your job also involves saving people :) , you are a good guy man

You have my f1,so lets talk when i see you in the server ,

We do have rules to stick to on recruitment, my members try to balance out all the applications but in some situations we make exceptional decisions,based off what we already know ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 05 Jan 2014, 20:00

my f1 he have too
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Postby Tau » 05 Jan 2014, 23:35

Dennis92NL wrote:Hi Tau,

My work is something i like, i work in the medical industry for hospitals. We save people! That's something on your mind all the time. I,m not a skilled player, but i runned my own clan back in 2005 with 5 servers. And i think you not only need skilled players, players that go for the objective. I not only love the game for playing, but i love the backgrounds and the server work like i said, mods, websites,multimedia ect. + Ive been on the server for the whole day yesterday from 10:00 till 22:00 on the server. (In spec) because i was celebrating my birthday. But If you are only recruiting skilled players then i,m at the wrong place.

Tau wrote:Hi and welcome on forum and server, you're application seems promising, besides the short span on our server. The only real problem I have is rather conceptual. You claim that your hobby is your work, but this seems to be a contradiction, since a hobby is defined as done 'during leisure', which on its turn is defined as time spent away from business or work. Could you clear that out for me. Thanks in advance, Tau

Regards,
Dennis

Ik vermoed dat je me volledig misbegrepen hebben of het is een inventief antwoord, in beide gevallen, het antwoord bevalt me. Ik doelde gewoon naar het feit je je (bezoldigde) arbeid als je hobby opgaf, wat dus in contradictie is met het begrip van hobby, aangezien dat net is wat je buiten je werkuren doet. Ik verwed er mijn hond op (die ik niet heb) dat je ook sowieso meer skills heb dan ik, want ik heb evenveel vaardigheden als honden. Ook had ik evenveel redenen om hierover te beginnen als ik honden heb. (For non-dutch speakers, I'm talking about non-existing dogs) F1
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 06 Jan 2014, 02:22

ETc|Paul wrote:Are you drunk?? :cheeeers: :cheeeers: :cheeeers: :w:

No! He's Tau :lool:
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 06 Jan 2014, 14:20

F1 for me. Nice introduction and your interest for mods and graphic design are a nice plus :D Don't worry about skill, the family spirit of the clan is more important than kills. 8-)
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Postby ETc|Pete. » 07 Jan 2014, 16:28

I think I am a bit late, he is already in, so I can just welcome you and hope to see you around,
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|DENNIS » 09 Jan 2014, 18:21

Hello,

thank you all for your reply's. I,m really glad that you guys trust me after a short time. I,m currenly a bit busy with my work. But i will play when i have time. And Jay we need to talk soon. I hope to see you all soon!

Regards,
Dennis
ETc|DENNIS
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|PSYKOGRASM » 09 Jan 2014, 18:46

Well, I have nothing bad to say, nice guy imo.
Hope to see you around on server again soon :biggrin:
ETc|PSYKOGRASM
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 09 Jan 2014, 22:52

I thought that you'll make your way :)

Welcome @ ETc| and cu around!
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)