amn3? App :)

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

amn3? App :)

Postby amn3 » 23 Feb 2016, 20:44

Ingame Name: amn3?
Time: http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3307 you can check details here.

Optional ->
Your real name: Lieuwe
Clans: EliteArmy(EA) Have been in here for a long time http://postimg.org/image/5cgxg7wg9/full/
I was also in an etpro team, and some rating clans/teams
Country / Nationality: The Netherlands, Nationality Frisian top of the Netherlands
Hobbies: I love playing tennis, kaatsen(unknown frisian sport), Playing ET, going out with anyone :P and just to be friendly and social :)

Other things you should know well first of all you can see a lot of info here http://www.clan-etc.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3307
Any other things feel free to ask.

Darkness did ask me to join ETc| after i player with you guys for while, i was honoured he asked me and i think i will be having a great time with you guys. First time i spoke to darkness he was in my opinion an experienced played and most importand an experienced admin we had some words about cheating but the things i heard made me satisfied about his skills also so it felt good.

Most of you guys will know as playing the medic, however i'm not the rambo fragger egoist medic, but i am the helpful healing fragger medic haha, i make sure to play other classes as well i don't mind that.

Greetz,
Lieuwe
amn3
ETc| Member

Re: amn3? App :)

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 23 Feb 2016, 20:57

my pleasure welcome Lieuwe !
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 23 Feb 2016, 22:15

welcome bro and welcome to ETc| glad to have mature person not crying because he was killed,jkn you a great player with skill to avoid being killed.you appear happy and and a well behaved individual so welcome again (oh there a 3 kill limit from you to me) and I'm an ass
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby amn3 » 23 Feb 2016, 23:04

Thanks dark :)

Well magick ty haha that 3 kill limit is that like the minimum for me to kill you or? yeah i mostly don't cry after being killed only when your fat "ass" is jumping on me it hurts you know :P
amn3
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|cOnFu$3D » 23 Feb 2016, 23:14

Hello amn3!

I haven't seen you a lot on server, but maybe that's just because I don't have too much time to be online at the moment.
As for the fact I always count a lot, if people are communicative and just seem to be active on server and also on forum, I need to say you look like you're one of those people.
So I gladly welcome you on ETc| Clan. I guess it's no wonder that Mr. Boss (= talking 'bout darkness... :)) asked you to join our nice Community.
I like it very much that you introduced yourself here BEFORE even thinking about joining this long existing alliance of very specific and nice members of this lovely clan.
Just welcome man! And hope to see you online the next time when I'll be there too!

Gr33tz and CU around!
Have fun...
ETc|cOnFu$3D
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 24 Feb 2016, 01:58

amn3 wrote:Thanks dark :)

Well magick i mostly don't cry after being killed only when your fat "ass" is jumping on me it hurts you know :P
:P was a lucky jump,i think I fell or tripped on ya. :lol: :devil: 8-) :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby amn3 » 24 Feb 2016, 11:45

Thank you for your words confused :), we'll soon see each other at the server ;)

Haha magick pure skills from you!
amn3
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)