Mel.

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

Mel.

Postby ETc|>! Stiggy << » 29 Sep 2018, 22:49

Last edited by ETc|>! Stiggy << on 06 Oct 2018, 20:03, edited 3 times in total.
Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
ETc|>! Stiggy <<
ETc| Member

Re: Mel.

Postby Barnz » 30 Sep 2018, 11:14

Not sure what the big bold statement is trying to say, but..

I've played maybe half a dozen matches with you. You seem to be pretty new to the server.

Be active, friendly and play objective. Try again in a few months. F2 for now.
Barnz
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 30 Sep 2018, 13:00

Heya !

Nice to see your application.
I came back to ET after a little break. Since I play again I see that Your are active. Keep it going !
Seen already that You play lots of classes, so big a + in my opinion.
I don't get that "too-confident people" case but okaaayyy....maybe I missed sth as usual :P
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 30 Sep 2018, 13:29

Hey Amelia,

I see that you do handle some self-mockery ("Hobbies : Everything related to me") which is a good thing :) Anyways, I have a suggestion : you should edit your application. The last one you wrote was more complete, so people could know a bit more about who you are. I know a lot of people didn't see your last application (there were something like 10 answers from members, but we are so much more than that). This actual application is quite empty, try to think as someone who never saw you or your last application : you'd see bold sentences (which make no sense for the majority I guess), time spent on the server isn't shown, what's that kind of hobbies, etc.
Don't get me wrong about that, it's just an advice in order to make your application understandable and visible, even if we didn't start this adventure as best friends :)

And my vote is still F2 for the reasons I gave you yesterday. I'll wait and see if anything changes.

Cheers,
Florian.
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|>! Stiggy << » 30 Sep 2018, 13:42

ETc|Pl0p wrote:Hey Amelia,

I see that you do handle some self-mockery ("Hobbies : Everything related to me") which is a good thing :) Anyways, I have a suggestion : you should edit your application. The last one you wrote was more complete, so people could know a bit more about who you are. I know a lot of people didn't see your last application (there were something like 10 answers from members, but we are so much more than that). This actual application is quite empty, try to think as someone who never saw you or your last application : you'd see bold sentences (which make no sense for the majority I guess), time spent on the server isn't shown, what's that kind of hobbies, etc.
Don't get me wrong about that, it's just an advice in order to make your application understandable and visible, even if we didn't start this adventure as best friends :)

And my vote is still F2 for the reasons I gave you yesterday. I'll wait and see if anything changes.

Cheers,
Florian.

I have included more information for you. I think enough;)
Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
ETc|>! Stiggy <<
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 30 Sep 2018, 21:56

hmmmm more into indeed is needed.i do like the somewhat an aggressive woman. :yeah:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby QpiD » 03 Oct 2018, 17:52

agree with madgic :(}:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|g8 » 04 Oct 2018, 13:30

F2

Lets see u more on server thats all :) have fun respect and follow rules :)

:admin:
ETc|g8

{ IMAGES }: 1

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)