JohnnyTheFox!

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

JohnnyTheFox!

Postby JohnnyTheFox! » 25 Jan 2019, 17:59

Ingame Name: JohnnyTheFox!
Time: A good long time. I can't say for sure. On my first ET key, I got 21K experience. On my current key, 25k+. Hoping to make much, much more.

Your real name: John Paul Thomas Foster (Yes, really!)
Clans I was in: None
SL rating: I don't have one I don't think. I judge myself on a game-to-game basis anyway.
Country / Nationality: British but living in Germany since June 1999.
Hobbies: Playing ET on ETc's Nitmod server, cooking, digital painting, photography, retrogaming, music.

I speak fluent German. I love the German language, I love German women. I love German food. A man of culture :)
I would describe myself basically as a nice and very sociable nutcase and will happily play by any rules. I am also totally okay with being told to RTFM and STFU.

I was referred to here by new clan member ETc|Germania, who seems like a nice and very sociable nutcase too.

Thanks for listening. Looking forward to seeing you online and sharing some good times!
Johnny
JohnnyTheFox!

Re: JohnnyTheFox!

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 25 Jan 2019, 19:43

well the new clan member ETc|Germania shouldn't encourage anyone to apply for disappointment of not being a member,because not many or everybody will be accepted.dont take this a no so continue to play = active and all around good person. !warn members are to be over 18 years of age. {stick with it) :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby JohnnyTheFox! » 26 Jan 2019, 00:26

ETc|*m4g!cK* wrote:well the new clan member ETc|Germania shouldn't encourage anyone to apply for disappointment of not being a member,because not many or everybody will be accepted.dont take this a no so continue to play = active and all around good person. !warn members are to be over 18 years of age. {stick with it) :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I hear you and understand. Don't worry about the age, I'm 44 :) Hope to see you online sometime soon, ETc|*m4g!cK!

Take care,
The Foxxster
JohnnyTheFox!

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 26 Jan 2019, 19:25

sweet Ty m8 (oh fk another old sht),lol Jkn bro your still young,ask the guy as wise as dirt,Darkn…. oh sorry lost myself.lol :twisted: :lol: :twisted: I'm the elder. 8-) :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: frag ya l8r . :w:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Germania » 28 Jan 2019, 18:15

Thxs magic for the fast answer you are very active here in forum.

And welcome johny.
Iam happy to be here. And havve so many nice new friends. See ya on server bros.
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 29 Jan 2019, 17:37

ETc|Germania wrote:Thxs magic for the fast answer you are very active here in forum.

And welcome johny.
Iam happy to be here. And havve so many nice new friends. See ya on server bros.

ya active is an illnesss i cant shut up.lol .thats my duty to read,sugesest and be an all around asshole. :w: (:fu: jln) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)