pHase

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

pHase

Postby pHase » 23 Feb 2019, 12:22

Goodmorning All,

Since I've been gaming on the Etc server, It striked me how you guys are communicating and having fun with eachother.
So after a while I thought why not give it a try to join the Etc Fam.

Ingame Name: pHase
Time: I started paying ET when i was about 12 years old till I think 18 years of age and then I had to focus on growing up (school work etc.).
I think I've been slowly coming back to play ET about 1,5 years ago and much more playing it since a few months. I'm 24 years old atm, turning 25 in June.

Optional ->
Your real name: Daniel

Clans I was in: I only can remember 1 clan I've been in: DC; Dutch Connections. But that was years ago and they don't exist anymore.

SL rating: I've looked it up and saw 13.5797. (I don't know if thats the answer you are looking for.)

Country / Nationality: I come from Holland, Amsterdam. Also live there.

Hobbies: My hobbies are mostly to be surrounded with friends. Hanging out, playing games, drinking a beer, smoking a joint or whatever. Sometimes in the summer we visit a lot of festivals. A Very big fan of the football club Ajax
I'm also a member of a Shooting club. Love to shoot with a simple walther GSP. Also when the weather is nice I like to go fishing. And ofc WolfEt is slowly eating me up.
Further I work 6 years now as a security guard fulltime in the Port of Amsterdam on different sites. Mostly in the weekend or night shifts, I can play ET on my laptop at work. (Easy money ;p)
I'm busy with a new education/training for my job and ET helps good to clear my mind.

I mostly play the Medic class (I know it's not what you guys prefer) and Covert ops. But when I'm a medic I always look out for teammates with low HP or who needs a revive. I already gave my ''life'' maaany times to revive a teammate.
I'm comfortable with other classes to.
Ofcourse I can work much more with the Engi or Field ops class, That's not a problem. I just prefer medic of the easy way to get the syringe to put adrenaline in my ass
I play ET on my Sony Vaio laptop with a simple Logitech M325 mouse. Not really working with pro gaming appliances.
The reason why I don't talk a lot in the chat is because I once downloaded a CFG and now the text is hard to read when the background is bright. Don't know how to change that. Also I can see Axis much clearlier than Allies, that's why I mostly try to be Allies.

If there is anything i forgot or that you want to know about me, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Daniel
Last edited by pHase on 24 Feb 2019, 13:40, edited 2 times in total.
pHase

Re: pHase

Postby ETc|Germania » 23 Feb 2019, 22:05

Hallo.

Wow nice Apply , very big text. Many information about you.

But dont can say much about your gaming. I see you one oder 2 times. Maybe more but dont rember more times.

Play ok server and i spec you.
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 24 Feb 2019, 00:21

Hey pHase. I did see you around on my team usually late at night and you are indeed trying to heal when you're a medic. We are looking for teamplayers who will go engineer when needed too and for sure we want to recruit people that would be active on different forum topics and as application requirements also join discord and be active there voice also if you make us feel there's somebody home and not just another ET player I'm sure you're gonna be one of us eventually
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 25 Feb 2019, 12:05

nice to see you around mate, really nice introduction, as Goku said, we'll be seeing you around, stay active and keep the good work.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 25 Feb 2019, 15:20

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa !! who here is who !! Loll

Beautiful description about you!
You play pretty well (which for me does not remain a quality first in a team), your mentality is great, and what matters most to me is the mentality of the player and you look like to be quiet However, do not be too much and make yourself heard on the chat: P And let the server activity be with you Lol
See you soon on the server !!
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$3xP!$t0l » 25 Feb 2019, 16:18

I have seen you a few times on server, seem to be a friendly player but i did not see you enough to have a conclusion atm.

Keep up playing on our server and best of luck. ;)
ETc|$3xP!$t0l
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 25 Feb 2019, 18:25

I say it's about time you applied you've been playing our server a long while and always a polite (quite) and very much team player.i'm given one of the few f1 I have,so this one I give to you big F1 for Phase I like him :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 26 Feb 2019, 10:26

Morning,

Ok..... So now that's an INTRODUCTION.

I have seen You many times on the server in different hours. :D Nice team player, good medic - always heals and that's sometimes a real surprise bearing in mind other medics in team :shock: :shock: But If I can make a wish, I wanna see You playing other classes too. In general F1 from my side.

As far I as know, applications/recruitment is closed at the moment. What is more, lets wait for other admins and members what will say.
Keep up playing and Your extra good work, maybe You can give us a good reason why despite of closing recruitment You should join ;-)

Greetz and Cheers
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby pHase » 26 Feb 2019, 14:23

Thanks All,

I will keep up playing and try to play with other classes a little bit more then now :D.
The day after my registration the recruitment closed unfortunately. I will wait till the recruitment is open again, no need to rush things.

I will also try to be more active in the chats and on discord. But discord is new for me so I'm trying to figure it out. (Worked with X-fire and teamspeakonly)

I'll see you in game!

Regards,
Daniel
pHase

Postby ETc|*m4g!cK* » 26 Feb 2019, 17:17

pHase wrote:Thanks All,

I will keep up playing and try to play with other classes a little bit more then now :D.
The day after my registration the recruitment closed unfortunately. I will wait till the recruitment is open again, no need to rush things.

I will also try to be more active in the chats and on discord. But discord is new for me so I'm trying to figure it out. (Worked with X-fire and teamspeakonly)

I'll see you in game!

Regards,
Daniel

"I will keep up playing and try to play with other classes" cool helps the team all around.
"The day after my registration the recruitment closed".yes unfortunately we were tsunami of apps,(ice this shout out is for you too) so hold on who knows maybe a squeeze can happen. be it known your names have been well seen. :w:
"active in the chats and on discord".by all means plz dont be afraid to be yourself and talk and crack jokes,thats what were about.
"X-fire".... what can i say i think we all miss it.

so i'll end my needful rambling by saying we see ya danny and ice this shout out is to you as well I saw you xp 300 thousand I think, nice. :w: i hope we can slip 2 last in."i hope we can slip 2 last in",did i just say that?....you know i did :w: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ETc|4ever/ Black Sabbath and Metallifknca ALWAYS/ 4ever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :w:
ETc|*m4g!cK*
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 4

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)