dAvu for hire

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

dAvu for hire

Postby uvAd » 02 Oct 2019, 16:52

dAvu for hire

Ingame Name: uvAd,dAvu
Time spent at server: 1-2 Years
Your real name: Mestari, the rael one
Clans I was in: The Wrecked Commanders, 4 years.
SL rating: Trackbase rank 50 skill rank 50 overall about. Current 90-100 skill.
Country / Nationality: Winland(Some write it Finland)
Hobbies: I like to drink beer and fuck around.
uvAd

Re: dAvu for hire

Postby ETc|Germania » 02 Oct 2019, 18:27

From me f2

You are the wrong person for this clan. We already had enough clan jumper. We do not need one more. The only thing I see about you is. That you the Mainchat, now and then vollspamst. And you do your thing. Only play on kills.
On the other hand, I do not see that you communicate with any member. Or want to socialize.
You just want to troll around.

And that's what I'm waiting for. In the Discord lobby shows already you are.

That's my opinion about you.

Sincerely, Etc | Germania
Last edited by ETc|Germania on 03 Oct 2019, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby uvAd » 03 Oct 2019, 15:54

Hello Germania, I cannot answer you since I do not speak german.
Also I would like to point out that answering to an english application with different language is not something I would call good manners.
Regards,
dAvu
uvAd

Postby ETc|Germania » 03 Oct 2019, 16:31

Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby uvAd » 03 Oct 2019, 20:37

I usually play as a medic, but I master all classes. Playing as medic for me is the best way to help the players whom play other classes do their thing, also at the end of game I often have most heals so I think your point of me focusing only in kills is wrong. I sometimes troll yes but if someone gets bothered by it and mentions that it disturbs him I stop. I also recognize the fact that I can be annoying at times, that is something that I am working on and try to avoid when I notice it.

To the clan jumper issue thing is, my last server/clan is slowly passing away and like I above pointed out I`ve been building my last clan 4 years so I do not think I should be considered as clan jumper.
Rather as an veteran player trying to get most out of ET in times that servers lose players, clans die and Enemy Territory slowly fades away. For me that usually involves being part of a clan, which gives me the ability to get more out of the game.

I speak with guests/members at server on daily basis with private messages, main chat, team chat and fireteam chats, hopefully in the forums too in future.
Thank you for your opinion and thanks for translating the text to a readable form for me :). Looking towards to hear more opinions :) .
uvAd

Postby Pyteqs » 04 Oct 2019, 00:02

Welcome dAvu,

I noticed you play the medic class alot, but you are very helpfull with revives, healing and playing the objective.
You where also very helpfull in the fireteam today, i dont know your past but what i have seen so far it looks promising.

If you keep up this good work and be active in discord then its a F1 for me.

Kind regards, Pyteqs
Pyteqs
ETc| Member

Postby uvAd » 04 Oct 2019, 00:10

I am going to Spain for a week and can not play during that time (Girlfriend probably would not love the idea of game pc to a beach :( ) .
Looking forwards to get to know you guys better.
Regards,
dAvu
uvAd

Postby Etc | Jiggy » 04 Oct 2019, 20:07

Yoo dAvu.

Welcome to the Forum ;)

its always nice to read smth new from a person.

I´d already played some matches with you ... and it was fun :D
You´re quite an enemy if u play in the other Team :P
but also as i noticed you also pay attention in healing me from time to time :) so for me there isn´t anything bad by playing medic. I started with Medic class too.

To your apply, i would like to have a better impression of you which needs some time.
Before i dont want to say F1 or F2.

Time will tell :P

Lets have a look for my camerades opinions ;)

Regards and Cya ingame.

Jiggy
Etc | Jiggy
ETc| Member

Postby keitA. » 05 Oct 2019, 19:31

Hey davu, welcome by us.

from me u have my F1 because i was with u in twc and u was a great leader / high admin for me.. help me much in diverse Things on Server / Website and manage fireteam PsA (if u know what i mean) ///

generell: he is a skilled nice teamplayer and good for the ETc| Team.. +1 for him

@GErmania ->

tut mir leid aber ich widerspreche dir da jetzt in allem.. ich kenne davu durch -TWC| wie oben steht schon etwas länger.. er hat Erfahrungen als High Admin gesammelt und auch viel Erfahrungen wenn es um Server oder Clan Management geht...

Clan Jumper? er war bis jetzt nur in TWC soweit wie ich weiß und das schon sehr lange, da er mich damals in den Clan holte (und das war 2016/2017)

TWC ist Tod und da finde ich es völlig in Ordnung wenn er jetzt zu uns möchte... :)
Zumal ich Ihn auch schon oefters fragte :)

Ich möchte dich oder allgemein irgenjemanden wie gesagt unter gar keinen Umständen persönlich angreifen, NEIN,
dies enstpricht nur meiner Meinung hierzu.

Gruß @LorDnesS / ReXxus ;)
keitA.

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)