$TACK

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

$TACK

Postby $TACK » 05 Oct 2019, 17:50

Hello ETc,my name is Milos better known as $TACK on your server.I live in Serbia and I can speak english solidly.
I belong to the new generation of ET players,that means that I started playing ET 4 years ago.I don't know the exact playing time on your server but i think i am still new player.
I never been to any clan and this is my first application.Before i started to play on ETc server I played a little bit on AoS and FA servers.
i noticed you like players that are versatile.specifically using more classes in game and i like playing all classes and doing all kinds of jobs trying to help the team :D
Of course respecting players and following rules are one the first place so yeah enough said thats it.Love you guys $TACK
$TACK

Re: $TACK

Postby ETc|Germania » 05 Oct 2019, 23:38

Hy Stack.

Welcome thank you that you will join us.

But i see you 2 times in game. So maybe a little bit lomger play than we can say yes or no.

And how old are you ?

And please Download discord so we can talk in discord. And we can get to know each other better while staying unaffected. to see if you fit. and our leaders also have a lot of people experience. if you talk to you there you can get a picture of you. of course only if you want to
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby $TACK » 13 Oct 2019, 21:33

Hello, i had some connection problems with the site so i was not very active. i am twenty years old and i have a discord bro :D.Cya in game
$TACK

Postby ETc|$3xP!$t0l » 17 Oct 2019, 17:57

I have seen you a few times in server, you seem like a active player.
Didnt really notice your style of playing yet, and behavior.

As germania said, join us on discord and lets chat, we are always happy when new people introduce theirselves and that we get to know the real person behind the computer.

Im going to give you an f3 for now, but i wish you the best of luck , u seem like a good one ;-)

Cheers
Sexpistol
ETc|$3xP!$t0l
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Kyks » 18 Nov 2019, 23:35

I agree with my colleagues on this. :lol: :D
:admin:

My tip to you, as I'm a newbie in ETc, is that you get on Discord. At the left side you can click the voice channels so we can use our microphones. It's a great way to talk about who you are and what your motives are. I find it very accessible because everyone is here to enjoy themselves, so don't even bother about how good your English language is. I haven't spoken English in like ages but (I think) they get what I'm saying in Discord :lol: . Get known of the feeling and atmosphere in the family of ETc. It's more than just playing on the server, in my opinion.
And from my perspective, I can see you like fairplay and teamplay a lot. That's a big plus!

Cheers buddy. :yeah: :D
ETc|Kyks
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 27 Nov 2019, 20:01

Great advice from everyone, and I agree - just keep playing on the server and engaging with the members and let everyone get to know who you are. That way there's a basis for their vote - I haven't personally seen you around to form an opinion, but I've been away from here (in hospital) for a few weeks, so - just keep playing and give us a chance to know you better!
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Postby M.I.T. » 23 Jan 2020, 13:56

hi Milos

so welcome to ETc forum.
We don't recruit at the moment we have active members enough, try again after a few months
Have fun on ETc server(s)
:w:
M.I.T.

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)