I am Gecko hear me squeak.

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

I am Gecko hear me squeak.

Postby Gecko » 08 Nov 2019, 16:37

Ingame Name: Gecko.
Time: I´ve been playing here on this the best of servers with the best of people in the best of games for about, 10-12 months?

Real name: Alf Tage. That is not a first name but it is my middle names. How f.ed up isnt that?
Clans I was in: I have never been accosiated with any clan in game our outside of the game either for that matter.
SL rating:.....?......UHm….. 0, 273? What is this numerical mumbojumbo.
Country/Nationality: Swedish. But my grandfather on my mothers side was born in a Town called Bad Ischl.
Hobbies: Food, I loooove food. Reading. In the summer I rather like fishing. Long walks in the forrests fighting bears. Music. I like martial arts I guess its called in general and have done some boxing, thai jutsu and thai boxing. Ice skating is rather tranquil.

Oh there are plenty things I would like to write. But I wont. I have been playing here on etc for some time and, people here are great. Wonderful even. You feel welcome, you feel treated equally even though you are a poor small Gecko amongst huge humies. I really enjoy playing here and hope one can bring some joy for others too. So. yeaaaah. Also im kind of strange I guess. On the verge of awkward but nevermind that. Ok. Byyyye!
Gecko
ETc| Member

Gecko.

Postby Gecko » 08 Nov 2019, 16:43

Also. Im sorry about the over all sillyness. I get so nervous aroun Beautiful people.
Gecko
ETc| Member

Re: I am Gecko hear me squeak.

Postby Etc | Jiggy » 08 Nov 2019, 20:15

Yoooooo Team Gecko :D

im so proud to welcome you to the forum :)

For me it really feels like you´re a ETc lmao without wearing the tag, but now it can be real :D

For real, i dont need to think about it any longer to give my F1.

You´re not half as "Strange" then the Triangles ;)

I also think i do not need to say much more about Gecko, cuz i guess everyone knows you who been active since some longer time :D

in love,

Trianjiggyle :D
Etc | Jiggy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|SON GOKUUUU » 08 Nov 2019, 23:14

Yo Gecko i was thinking to myself today when are u joining already... always fun to play with, never forgets your teamates, skilled.. what can i say man hope to see you in our clan soon mate
I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
ETc|SON GOKUUUU
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Germania » 09 Nov 2019, 00:57

F1

Maybe come someday voice.
Etc|germania
ETc|Germania
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|$uLt@n » 09 Nov 2019, 01:48

Youhou My gecko loveeee: p

I play very regularly with you on our server and tjs polite and fun, also fun to play with you and of course to send us our Vsay Lovee: p

Big F1 for me, you have everything you need as a mentality to integrate I think, and as you can see, you are already welcome for many members of our team love: p

See you soon on the server, Friend
ETc|$uLt@n
ETc| Member

Postby Bartosz_AG » 09 Nov 2019, 03:08

F1 from me
I have nothing more to say :)
Bartosz_AG
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 09 Nov 2019, 11:51

Hmm poor introduction, I've never seen the guy. Not active, not friendly at all...... :D

GIVE HIM HIS FUCKING TAGS :D As Jiggy stated, Gecko is somehow already in the clan. Great lizard, sneaking everywhere, friendly, talkative, weird, he's always fixing the team, he's fair-play, he sometimes has a GREEN name ! F1 a million times ! Välkommen min vän !
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 09 Nov 2019, 16:17

Finally i Get my chance to have you reacting as an admin,I Believe ive tried to contact you in game around 15 times in private message and never i see any response in public chat,
Or attempt to ask how to /m kness hi or /m etc hey guys , I guess Thats awkward if you are awkward ;). (this is reason ive been waiting rather than pushing you,i believe a little effort goes a long way Especially if i am to consider you an Admin of others.
With that said The admins of ETc run the whole picture and it looks to me like they have just recruited you.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Clan

Matt
Ps : According to a study published in the journal the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, when a gecko falls, it twists its tail to a right angle to enable it to land on its feet. This stunt takes 100 milliseconds. <<< this is useful in ET i believe ;)
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby Rogan » 09 Nov 2019, 23:07

Finally :P
Rogan
ETc| Member

Postby Gecko » 10 Nov 2019, 02:44

You guys sure know how to make a Gecko cry. This whole server is one huge bromance. Also dark I tried jumping off my house a couple of times, the tail thing didnt work. No matter how much a wiggled and shock nothing happend. But you guys made me happy, happy Gecko with headtrauma. cheers!
Gecko
ETc| Member

Postby Barnz » 10 Nov 2019, 02:57

I'm a bit late to the party, but wanted to throw my F1 in the ring anyway! We all love you Gecko.
Barnz
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 10 Nov 2019, 19:24

Am a bit late as well, but i have got no negative things to say about u only positive most of ETc already said and i agree with them, big F1! Welcome and enjoy ur stay <3

Regards, Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Postby Ruby » 10 Nov 2019, 20:33

One of politest and nicest person in ETc server.
An influence to follow by many. Calm minded, good medic, good player.
Knows to play serious and knows to play for fun.
Keeps team fair. Good qualities.
From me its a indefinite F1.

Will be seeing you,
Ruby
Ruby
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 27 Nov 2019, 19:54

A bit late (spent the last few weeks in hospital), but I'm SO GLAD to see you with tags! Congrats!
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)