Hi

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

Hi

Postby demolub » 09 Nov 2019, 01:11

Ingame Name: Demolub
Time: Few months

I like to play on nitmod server, its one of several in et still alive, but i dont like all maps, some are boring. I would like to abouse command !setnext like other etc members, and play only likeable by me maps.
Please accept my aplication.
Greetings
demolub

Re: Hi

Postby Bartosz_AG » 09 Nov 2019, 03:57

Hi Demolub!

I've seen you few times at our server, you was silent and just play your game as you like. You do some obj you try to frag something, you was just playing for yourself to get some joy, for me it is ok. But If you want to join our clan only to get !nextmap command then this application post have no sense here. Everyone have their favorite maps and also everyone have maps that they don't like... You need to know also |ETc members set next maps for players. Yes, for them and with that we all can get more fun to play rather on the other maps, that the current one or next seted map from server... Theres no place for admins who wants to play only maps that they like, imagine if for example someone love special delivery and set this map few times a row just to get joy only for himself. Thats not how to real admin work m8.

Secondly, really one of you arguments to join our clan is that our server is't empty? We are more family than few players playing with the same tag and with cmds at the server. We are big community and we respect to each other.

It's F2 from me and thats my opinion...
Gretings
Bartosz_AG
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pl0p » 09 Nov 2019, 14:23

Lmao Bartosz. No need to consider this application as a serious one, that's a troll.

Demolub, feel free to tell us which maps you'd like to play, so we can make sure we never set them ;)

Enjoy the weekend ! :)
ETc|Pl0p
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 09 Nov 2019, 16:05

:D
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby demolub » 10 Nov 2019, 00:59

Bartosz_AG wrote:Hi Demolub!

I've seen you few times at our server, you was silent and just play your game as you like. You do some obj you try to frag something, you was just playing for yourself to get some joy, for me it is ok. But If you want to join our clan only to get !nextmap command then this application post have no sense here. Everyone have their favorite maps and also everyone have maps that they don't like... You need to know also |ETc members set next maps for players. Yes, for them and with that we all can get more fun to play rather on the other maps, that the current one or next seted map from server... Theres no place for admins who wants to play only maps that they like, imagine if for example someone love special delivery and set this map few times a row just to get joy only for himself. Thats not how to real admin work m8.

Secondly, really one of you arguments to join our clan is that our server is't empty? We are more family than few players playing with the same tag and with cmds at the server. We are big community and we respect to each other.

It's F2 from me and thats my opinion...
Gretings

Damn, I thought my argument was good :(
demolub

Postby ETc|Fire Phoenix » 10 Nov 2019, 19:27

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast enjoy

Regards, Fire Birdy
ETc|Fire Phoenix
ETc| Member

Postby demolub » 10 Nov 2019, 23:21

Suck Dick agressive kid :)
demolub

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 27 Nov 2019, 19:56

demolub wrote:Suck Dick agressive kid :)

Disrespecting comments you don't like with a childish vulgarity is no way to help your case, buddy - it's a no from me.
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)