WeRz_ Recruting

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

WeRz_ Recruting

Postby WeRz » 16 Nov 2019, 14:31

Hi everyone, I am Jordan, an old school ET player and I am from Brittany, France. I mainly speak French but I do my best to speak English and can therefore be the basis of this. I am 22 years old and have my own family with 2 children. I also practice sports and I enjoy playing Wolfenstein. In-Game my name is WeRz and I have recently returned to Wolfenstein, which means that I have not yet made very many flying hours. This will change in the future.
I talked to Qpack / Niels for some time and he explained to me what it means to join this clan, the family feeling, the friendship and being together and having fun. I am also a fan of that and I find socializing in it important. I also play for pleasure.
First I would like to get to know you better and vice versa too, but I would really like it if I fall within the recuitment period before it closes. I will do my best for this

WeRz_
WeRz

Re: WeRz_ Recruting

Postby ETc|A^DARKNESS) » 16 Nov 2019, 16:39

Your dedication to getting our attention is commendable,i see what it means to you and i see you see whats on offer, :)

The Best advice i can give is if you Are active from now on so our Admins can secure a solid foundation to judge you from.(in the server)

from 1 father to another, order and control should be natural to you so i know you understand the robotic procedures

Goodluck

ps : microphone in discord could speed up your case,but no guarantees,
ETc|A^DARKNESS)
ETc| Member

Postby WeRz » 16 Nov 2019, 16:50

Thank you, I will do my best to show you that I am there, I could not be present all the time because I have a family life now, but I would do my best to be available! because your clan really interests me, and playing with you will be great! WeRz
WeRz

Postby ETc|Kyks » 16 Nov 2019, 17:01

I totally agree with Darkness on this. We have been talking for a few hours straight now and we are a lot alike.
As I am new to the clan I won't say anything more because it's not up to me, but in my opinion you seem very nice and realistic.
As Darkness said, keep on playing. Get to know one another :w: :D
ETc|Kyks
ETc| Member

Postby WeRz » 16 Nov 2019, 17:05

It's very nice, already tomorrow morning I will be on the game to play with you if you are present. But otherwise I remain active on the forum.

WeRz
WeRz

Postby ETc|$3xP!$t0l » 20 Nov 2019, 13:21

Im giving you an F1.

You have the right settings and attitude to become one of us,
Friendly , teamplayer, you do effort to come here and on discord.

I have faith in you, good luck my friend.

Mr Pistol
ETc|$3xP!$t0l
ETc| Member

Postby WeRz » 20 Nov 2019, 13:33

Thank you very much!
WeRz

Postby ETc|Vengeance|= » 27 Nov 2019, 20:04

I've seen you on several times - seems like a good guy, plays by the rules and shows respect from what I can tell, so - it's a YES from me! Congrats, and good luck with your application!
ETc|Vengeance|=
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)