eMpire Recruitment ETc

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

eMpire Recruitment ETc

Postby eMpire » 20 May 2020, 14:16

Already, hello to you Etc., I hope you are well, I submit my application to try to go ETc.

So for starters, my name is Maxence, and I’m 18.
I’ve never been part of a clan.
I live in France and my nationality is Polish.
Actually I don’t really have a hobby aside from playing video games ^^.

I came back to your server after a year without playing, but if I have to say how long I play I would say 5 to 6 years. I played and talked often with one of your former member "Etc|Patulacci", I already spoke to several members of Etc., they helped me to set my config or for something else so I get along well with them. And in part I like to play the whole class so I often vary the way I play, here hoping to have a good answer from you, and later on the server.
eMpire

Re: eMpire Recruitment ETc

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 20 May 2020, 23:38

Hello Empire,

First of I'd like to welcome you back to the game :) nice to see new players joining the server every day. To be honest, today was the first day I saw you in game. So to form a proper oppinion of you I'd like you to wait off a little longer, stay active and stay friendly. That way you might get a f1 from me. for now, unfortunately its f2

Stay active my friend! :)
with kind regards,
PeaNuT

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby eMpire » 21 May 2020, 03:54

Actually I’m not really new :D , but I understand, anyway I intend to stay active and if you have to wait no worries I would wait ^^.
eMpire

Postby M.I.T. » 21 May 2020, 04:40

Hi 'eMpire<.> (oSo Empire)

Welcome to ETc server and Forum,I had already a feeling we know you?What was your previous name?It's a little early to give f1 (Rating Time oSo Empire 13.8h - 'eMpire<.> 10.2h)
keep playing like this and from time we'll see if you deserve an ETc tag.

Tc dude we see each other on server :yeah:
M.I.T.

Postby eMpire » 21 May 2020, 11:32

Before my nickname was Replayzz-, I remember you we had already talked a few times together but its fact for a long time, otherwise yes no worries if they have to wait I understand I confess that it is early.

And has later on the serv :D
eMpire

Postby ETc|DoCt0R » 25 May 2020, 19:45

Hi,

Nice to see other polish player applying :). First of all be more active I have seen you quite often but you need to be more active then ever. Keep playing, try to use other classes, I observed that we have too much rambo-medics on the server. For now no problems, no troubles, polite guy for me ( *fart*! :D ) I won't vote because of the time you play on the server, even that I didn't say no and yes :) So play more take your time and we will see :D Good luck !
ETc|DoCt0R
ETc| Member

Postby eMpire » 28 May 2020, 12:40

Hi, thank you for what you said :D and for taking the time to answer my post

Anyway, I intend to do everything I can to have my chance in your clan ^^
eMpire

Postby eMpire » 06 Jun 2020, 12:23

Hi, excuse me for my inactivity, but I have a lot of problems that are personal, I have computer problems, I am obliged to buy one, once all this resolved, I intend to become active again :D
eMpire

Postby ETc|DoCt0R » 07 Jun 2020, 20:55

thats okey, we also have private life take it easy :PP
ETc|DoCt0R
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 16 Jun 2020, 16:12

I've seen enough to give an opinion now, and it's an F2, haven't seen enough good things on him to be part of ETc, but that's my opinion. Sorry.
If anyone wants a more detailed opinion just ask.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby eMpire » 16 Jun 2020, 18:42

Yes I would like to have a detailed opinion, because when you say "I have not seen enough good things about him", I would like to know the bad things I have done, you say "I have not seen enough to give an opinion" while I have seen you two, three times in part with me inside, since I applied.
The other members said I was active, polite, etc...
I get along with everyone.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter, I accept your opinion and has later on the server. :yeah:
eMpire

Postby KikOs$ » 18 Jun 2020, 16:55

Hello dear,
it's so great to see your application here, just stay friendly and always keep your good attitude and you will deserve my F1 :D
Welcom to the ETc ..
KikOs$
ETc| Member

Postby eMpire » 18 Jun 2020, 18:08

Hello, Kikoss
Thank you for your opinion, I intend to stay like this :D
eMpire

Postby ETc|LaWy3R » 20 Jun 2020, 18:58

Hey :slap:

Firstly, thx for Your application. Nice to see people being still interested to join the community

You must know one thing. ETc is a community with great history and even greater people and atmosphere ---> :cookie: :lool: :babam: so dont screw it up :)

Since I am watching You, You are playing mature. You are polite and kind. You can play "like a pro" and on the other map have fun --> You were having fun with luger or any other random weapon when e.g. I or other players on the server were playing in 100% normal. That's really nice to see these days, especially for a person which wants to apply.

As far as I see, You are a good player but it only not comes for skills and having like 100 kills and 20 deaths. Focus on teamwork, objectives, talking with people and having fun as far as You get. Hope that Your good nature - which I observe will last in the future. Moreover, I hope that is not only a mask to get to the clan.

From my side F1. Lets wait for others to answer and of course lets see what time will show.

Greetz ! Law
Let Them hate. Just make sure They spell Your name right.
ETc|LaWy3R
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 1

Postby eMpire » 22 Jun 2020, 14:24

Hey :D

First of all i wanted to thank you for your opinion on my topic.
Since I applied, I have been told that I often play medic, so since that, I try to diversify my way of playing as much as possible, in order to have the best chance of being accepted.

I understand what you are saying about teamwork, the goal. I intend to take it into account and improve this.

See you on the server :w:
eMpire

Postby eMpire » 15 Sep 2023, 21:27

Hi everyone, I'm coming back after 3 years to relaunch my application :)), I've been playing the game again for a while and I'm really enjoying playing, so I'm relaunching the application, you never know if it can even pass 3 years later ^^, so let's recap 3 years later so my name is still Maxence ^^, I just turned 21, in any case it's a pleasure to share games with you and I'll tell you says see you again in the game ;)
eMpire

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)