cReed

Wanna join ETc? Read the rules and write an application here!
Forum rules
!!! Recruitment is open but only -> Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post !!!

1. You have to play on our server for at least 4 weeks and your rating time here (from splatterladder) must be greater than 40 hours.
2. You should speak english (but if you speak german only, it's ok).
3. Multiclanning is NOT ALLOWED and will end in a hardware ban.
4. Respect other players - don't insult them.
5. Don't ask for joining the clan on the servers! If you are special in any way, we will notice you.

6. You have to join our discord channel -> https://discord.gg/6yFPcR7

7. When you fill the bill, you can write a topic with your application.

Your application should look like this (please copy it into your post):

TOPIC TITLE: [one of your ingame names]

Ingame Name: [put here all names you use on our server]
Time: [how long you have been playing on the server]

Optional ->
Your real name: [name]
Clans I was in: [clan names you were in]
SL rating: [(best) overall rating from splatterladder] (btw. we dont care for rating)
Country / Nationality: [where are you from, what's your nationality]
Hobbies: [your hobbies, things you do in a spare time]

[any other things you want to write]

cReed

Postby cReed » 11 Dec 2020, 21:53

Hi.

Ingame Name: cReed_
Time: I played alot on ETc server, since 2016, maybe even before that, I can't remember, But right now active about 2 months.

Your real name: vlad
Clans I was in: founder of |TDO|, eG|... Also was in ***| and uGc'
SL rating: 19.50+
Country / Nationality: Serbia, Serbian.
Hobbies: Car racing, currently in Serbian championchip 1150ccm, will start my first race on march when season starts, here in Serbia, Novi Sad, Belgrade... I only play ET, no other games. I'm 20 years old, like to go karting and love cars and that stuff, lot of expirience in ET servers and internet, I'm playing ET since 2010, I like to do obj when I'm not in clan but sometimes I like to frag for rating... Graduated 4th grade as Electrical technician for thermal and cooling devices. Reason I'm writing this application is because I really like server and guys on the server, they are funny, have a sense of humor, I think that I won't play anywhere else, simply because ETc is the best place where we can play and be.

Cheers and see you on server!
cReed.
cReed

Re: cReed

Postby NarCo' » 11 Dec 2020, 22:54

Hey Vlad!

Nice to see your application!
You are a friendly and active player :mrgreen:

Let's see how it will turn out in time :twisted:
NarCo'
ETc| Member

Postby cReed » 12 Dec 2020, 13:08

NarCo' wrote:Hey Vlad!

Nice to see your application!
You are a friendly and active player :mrgreen:

Let's see how it will turn out in time :twisted:

Thank you NarCo! See you around :biggrin:
cReed

Postby Storch » 12 Dec 2020, 17:29

I'm not sure if we're open for apps at the moment, but you've written a nice and detailed application here , good job! :)

You've left a good impression on me so far, pretty active and engaged on the server and even on discord and forum lately, keep that up and we'll see what time brings. Enjoy your time on our server & good luck! :tongue2:
Storch
ETc| Member

Postby cReed » 12 Dec 2020, 21:36

Storch wrote:I'm not sure if we're open for apps at the moment, but you've written a nice and detailed application here , good job! :)

You've left a good impression on me so far, pretty active and engaged on the server and even on discord and forum lately, keep that up and we'll see what time brings. Enjoy your time on our server & good luck! :tongue2:

Hey Storch,

Thank you for nice words. I will give it time as much as it's needed, see you on server! :biggrin:
cReed

Postby ETc|Pete. » 13 Dec 2020, 14:18

Nice guy, have no objections, as Storch said, not sure if open for applications atm, but you seem fair and fun, also, really nice introduction.
See you around
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby cReed » 13 Dec 2020, 16:58

ETc|Pete. wrote:Nice guy, have no objections, as Storch said, not sure if open for applications atm, but you seem fair and fun, also, really nice introduction.
See you around

Thanks Pete, I know that recruitment is closed but when it's open again (if), you guys might reconsider my app. Untill then, see you around! :biggrin:
cReed

Postby M.I.T. » 06 Jan 2021, 18:36

Good guy who only plays medic but unfortunately recruitment is closed
M.I.T.

Postby cReed » 12 Jan 2021, 19:30

ETc|M.I.T wrote:Good guy who only plays medic but unfortunately recruitment is closed

Hey M.i.T, thank you my friend, Yes I was playing medic alot, but in past 2 weeks I'm doing obj alot, I was playing Medic alot before my application, As I said I was inactive and wanted to practice my aim a bit, see you around! :tongue3:
cReed

Postby cReed » 22 Mar 2021, 20:24

Hi,

I would like to unsend my application, I've been meeting alot of ETc members. Been speaking with many of them, getting to know them better, and also so they can get to know me better. I know Jay for a long time, I have been playing for around 5 years on ETc server (with pauses), and still after 4 months, I didn't have any concrete answer! (4 months after application) I think that I'm giving up, I know that recrutment is closed, but other's have been accepted without hesitation, how? I just had a lot of fun time here, and tried to be active as much active as I can, but you guys probably don't care about that, If I'm wrong, give me a reply.

Cheers,
Vlad.
cReed

Postby #PeaNuT>.< » 22 Mar 2021, 23:56

Alright, if it is not worth the wait for you. Then I guess f2 is for the better.

See you in game!

#PeaNuT>.<
ETc| Member

Postby Reefermadness » 29 Mar 2021, 04:46

cReed wrote:Hi,

I would like to unsend my application, I've been meeting alot of ETc members. Been speaking with many of them, getting to know them better, and also so they can get to know me better. I know Jay for a long time, I have been playing for around 5 years on ETc server (with pauses), and still after 4 months, I didn't have any concrete answer! (4 months after application) I think that I'm giving up, I know that recrutment is closed, but other's have been accepted without hesitation, how? I just had a lot of fun time here, and tried to be active as much active as I can, but you guys probably don't care about that, If I'm wrong, give me a reply.

Cheers,
Vlad.

Just came across this. You are wrong, we do care. At least I do. It's an old game we all love and I would not want to see it dying because people think we abandonned it. We are still here and alive. I'm all for it if you want to be part of the clan. Others need to give their opinions too. In the meantime I suggest you keep enjoying the game the way you want it. Play with us, have fun with us, cause it's all there is to it. Part of ETc or not, you have my respect like all dear players who come on a regular basis. Keep that in mind when you connect, I think most members have the same mindset. See you online, v56!
Great shot!
Reefermadness
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Luis » 29 Mar 2021, 12:28

Nice reaction Reef, totally agree with you. We gotta keep it up with eachother, two months no reaction at your app does'nt mean we don't care about the dream to keep ET and ETc| alive. F1 for me.

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Postby Storch » 30 Mar 2021, 12:08

Hi Creed, I'm sorry to read your post and sincerely hope you reconsider. It is true that 4 months without a response to your application is a long time and I can understand your frustration about this. However, this does not mean that we mean to ignore you or that we don't appreciate your willingness to join the clan. Forum stuff just tends to be taken a little slower around here, most things get solved via discord. Applications are on hold right now and on top of that you had some inactive period during these 4 months too if I am not mistaken. But you can be sure that all of our active members have noticed and learned to appreciate you. All it would probably have needed is a little reminder about your application.

Anyway, I hope you can understand and that you'll continue to play on our server.
Storch
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|Pete. » 31 Mar 2021, 11:15

I am sorry to hear that cReed, I've been a bit inactive lately myself, but have patience and faith my friend, and remember, you can keep enjoying the server with or without a tag.
ETc|Pete.
ETc| Member

Postby cReed » 08 Apr 2021, 18:51

Thank's to eveyone for good words, I deeply appreciate it. After all this I think that I'm done with ET, I don't enjoy it anymore, no friends, no fun, and the thing why I was offline is because I cutted myself at work.... I wasn't able to play and I also said that on discord... Thank you for good time, we might see each other in the future, but not for sure.

Cheers,
Vlad.
cReed

Postby ETc|Luis » 09 Apr 2021, 11:17

Those are choices you will make by yourself, Vlad. It's not nice to read, but ok. Get well soon after the cut incident, might see you again. ET never get's old ;)

xfire: etcluis
ETc|Luis
ETc| Member

Return to Recruitment (!!!!!Over 18+ only, if your under then dont post!!!!!)