No respect from ETc members...

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

No respect from ETc members...

Postby tflblackdragon » 19 Aug 2010, 22:49

So i will open a new topic because i see some ETc players and Admins like to FUCK with me , i never say nothing wrong or bad about ETc and about players until now, but seams that because i am the leader of TfL and some former ETc players join TfL , you start a war between TfL and ETc i see , i play for more then one YEAR already on ETc servers, and now ETc|M!CHELANGELO rename me from my name in PINK POWER , and say to me that my name is Rasist??????? and they discover now that? HOW is my name Rasist?? BLACKDRAGON??? , hahahaha , is bad for them because it seams they have a slow mind , if they discover that in 1 year , that my name is racist??? . Slow minds , slow people i think. Also ETc|Lunat!c* and ETc|Pojjo start insulting me , is that a word that you say to them Jay??? or is just the fact that they are just SLOW MINDS???. Jay 2 days ago we have a talk in private and i give you my word , but seams this shit will continue again and again just because some former ETc players join my clan. What i did wrong??? I will repeat myself again and again , i never recruit on server , i never recruit in other servers , we invite people and not on the servers .
So i never steal your players , they still play in ETc , even they have other names, and just for a change of names , some ETc players act like stupid kids? . I never say to them no more play on ETc ,never talk again with a ETc player.
So please i ask you nice , talk with your ETc ADMINS and PLAYERS ,to not do that again to me or other TfL player . I want just to have FUN, but because of some brainless people i cant.

AND for the ETc|M!CHELANGELO , you are so slow in mind i see , do you think is fun doing what you do??Do you think that help you bringing back your former ETc players??
For the other 2 ETc|Lunat!c* and ETc|Pojjo , you are just brainless people or maybe kids, nothing more.

PS: And if this topic offend you so much put your best shot here ,if you dare :twisted: .
I already say to much here , if you read this topic JAY act like a LEADER if you are ,and make some changes in your admins people ,some of them dont deserve this right.And what i know from your former ETc players that they join me , they just go because you have some admins that they dont know what is the word RULE and RESPECT.
tflblackdragon

Re: I like the way ETc manage this crisis

Postby LuCkY*13 » 19 Aug 2010, 23:17

Wtf...can some one explain why this actions are beeing taked against ppl that always been nice and respectfull whit all ppll in server or in here...????? :evil:
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby donmichelangelo » 20 Aug 2010, 00:04

tflblackdragon wrote:So i will open a new topic

Nice, why didnt you send me a pm ingame that you are that (Blackdragon), i didnt know that... so we could make that clear already ingame...

tflblackdragon wrote:because i see some ETc players and Admins like to FUCK with me , i never say nothing wrong or bad about ETc and about players until now, but seams that because i am the leader of TfL and some former ETc players join TfL

Dude now you are pissing ME off, i knew you always as a nice and polite guy and ohh yeees, a player with the name "White power!" comes online and as a high admin what is my first reaction on that?
Take a look for example at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Power

So i need to follow the rules dont i need to, dont you admit that too? You should be on someway even feel lucky that i didnt ban you permament... who knows, you know that (we?) at least i dont like racism and white nationalism...

tflblackdragon wrote:you start a war between TfL and ETc i see , i play for more then one YEAR already on ETc servers, and now ETc|M!CHELANGELO rename me from my name in PINK POWER , and say to me that my name is Rasist??????? and they discover now that? HOW is my name Rasist?? BLACKDRAGON??? , hahahaha

1. I speak on my own now:
I give a fuck about this "TfL vs ETc" thingy... I have no problems with you all, and the people who know me do also know that i am a polite person and i am still in contact with people which left ETc and/or joined TfL...

2.a) Yes more than a year, thats true..uh!
2.b) You didnt identified yourself as Blackdragon, at least I couldnt see it... maybe due to the fact that i was playing and i didnt give this "story" my full attention. I am so sorry Blackdragon!
2.c) Could it be that you play too much ET? I never wrote that your name is racist! I said you are a racist thats a difference dont you think the same?

tflblackdragon wrote:is bad for them because it seams they have a slow mind , if they discover that in 1 year , that my name is racist??? . Slow minds , slow people i think. Also ETc|Lunat!c* and ETc|Pojjo start insulting me , is that a word that you say to them Jay??? or is just the fact that they are just SLOW MINDS???.

While you are talking about minds, let me correct that:
Probably you arent slow minded, but it seems as you are "low-minded" but nice person, if you are not on your white power trip.

tflblackdragon wrote: Jay 2 days ago we have a talk in private and i give you my word , but seams this shit will continue again and again just because some former ETc players join my clan. What i did wrong??? I will repeat myself again and again , i never recruit on server , i never recruit in other servers , we invite people and not on the servers .

I believe you and all your words trust me.

tflblackdragon wrote:So i never steal your players , they still play in ETc , even they have other names, and just for a change of names , some ETc players act like stupid kids? . I never say to them no more play on ETc ,never talk again with a ETc player.

I actually dont care if you steal or if you dont steal our players, TfL players joining our server every day to play there and thats a really cool thing. I have nothing against TfL ;)

tflblackdragon wrote:So please i ask you nice , talk with your ETc ADMINS and PLAYERS ,to not do that again to me or other TfL player . I want just to have FUN, but because of some brainless people i cant.

WHITE POWER!!!!!
YEAAH

What is your advice if a 14peep88 player joins the server, shall i ask him first if he is Blackdragon so that i wont "rename" nor ban him?

tflblackdragon wrote:AND for the ETc|M!CHELANGELO , you are so slow in mind i see , do you think is fun doing what you do??Do you think that help you bringing back your former ETc players??

Thx, perhaps slow minded, you could be right but not low-minded. By the way you can call me Mike, Blackdragon - btw whats your name? :)
Actually i like to mess around with nationalists, thats why i can laugh about that and others too :lol:

tflblackdragon wrote:For the other 2 ETc|Lunat!c* and ETc|Pojjo , you are just brainless people or maybe kids, nothing more.

I thought you are a leader then stop bitching around now and talk like a normal man, you make a mountain out of a molehill!

tflblackdragon wrote:PS: And if this topic offend you so much put your best shot here ,if you dare :twisted: .
I already say to much here , if you read this topic JAY act like a LEADER if you are ,and make some changes in your admins people ,some of them dont deserve this right.And what i know from your former ETc players that they join me , they just go because you have some admins that they dont know what is the word RULE and RESPECT.

1. Yes Jay is the leader and if I did something wrong then i will get my punishment in his darkroom and maybe a kick, out of the clan or degrade... i dont know what first...
2. Rule & Respect to everyone except nazis

P.S.
Why do you use White Power! as a player name? I am very interested because thats not a casual name that i would use in a game. Except i want to attract someone or a group of people or i want to tease normal people with the presence of showing some 1488ness.
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby tflblackdragon » 20 Aug 2010, 01:23

So let begun from the start , LOOK on SL and you will see that i never change my name on any server, second look and you will see when i was play was other guy name White Power there, and i think you change accidentaly my name to Pink Power, and when you try to do this next time do a !list to see if that guy have or not level there , also a guid to .I dont know exactly form what start there the problem with your racist guy , but i never do that , i dont hate none of the people , i love people , i love LIFE , and i dont like racist people too.By the way my name is DRAGOS(N) ,this is the analogy from my name , Black come from a part of my life that i lose someone very close and Dragon come from my name DRAGOS, and that why i use this name for more then 8 years in games. And about that name change that you say , i never did that in my life, this nick i have BLACKDRAGON ,is forever for me , no other name , because i respect and i want to have it in my soul and hart the one i love and i lost 9 years ago.So now you know part of my life and what name i use daily on games.If you dont trust me look on SL including on ETQW too , i play that game too , you can find me there.
Look here , this is after i was muted and name changed by you MIKE, see there , my name PINK POWER , and you will see other one named Pussy Power , maybe that is the guy that you was looking for and some of your ETc admins change it already then. 2010 08 19 231746 goldrush dm 84
Please download it and see for yourself. So if you still consider that i am low mind , after what i put here , is ok ,but please next time be more carefully when you make fast changes in server and you dont let people to show that they are innocent, and for your fast confirmation ask SPEEDY how many time i change my name? or how racist i am please . Peace.

PS: and how to try to defend myself and to say that i was BLACKDRAGON when ETc Rosebud admin MUTED ME when i ask why did you change my name and for what reason. Its very hard to defend yourself when you are muted RIGHT? And please look on that replay and you will see clearly for yourself the truth , also look here and you will see your guy WHITE POWER too .http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=sessioninfo&idx=180771023 here is the begun of the map , and here is when the game started http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=sessioninfo&idx=180771049 . Quod erat demonstrandum (Q.E.D.),
Last edited by tflblackdragon on 20 Aug 2010, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
tflblackdragon

Postby LuCkY*13 » 20 Aug 2010, 01:39

...thx for explain this M!chel.. ;)

ANTIFA ALWAYS...Nazi fascists ofc all of them have a short brain cuz cant leave in society whit other races or diferent ways of thinking...

Dragon...im realy hoping tha yur not that guy
Attachments
logo_klein.gif
logo_klein.gif (5.37 KiB) Viewed 48981 times
Last edited by LuCkY*13 on 20 Aug 2010, 02:02, edited 3 times in total.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby tflblackdragon » 20 Aug 2010, 01:42

Hi Lucky , read my topic again , and you will have your explain there, and then post again what you say.
tflblackdragon

Postby LuCkY*13 » 20 Aug 2010, 01:45

wrong timing...im slow keyrighting...Oops

ok just a missunderstanding..i guess

sorry but whit Nazis my reaction is like that...
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby donmichelangelo » 20 Aug 2010, 01:58

Dragos, see, we can clear up everything :)

I actually got the same thoughts, in particular after a lil conversation with Son!c and after a check at splatterladder about the recorded pings of you and white power i admit i got doubts
The point, or to be more precise, to reconstruct the situation: i renamed white power to black power and voila after doing /ren black pink power you got accidently renamed. Excuse me :cry: :roll: :D
To complete the mess another admin muted him so he also couldnt complain.

You called me slow minded, i called you low-minded - so in this case we are quit.
I agree with you that the mess was perfect this evening coz one funny guy meant it good to us to rename him to some others

To all others:
Dragos and me cleared this thing up and we all love us again and he isnt a nazi, i checked it :mrgreen:
donmichelangelo
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 20 Aug 2010, 02:12

lol thx a lot M!chel----after all my arch words....hmmmm.. :mrgreen:

Peace time \/.
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|*H*E*L*L* » 20 Aug 2010, 08:48

ficken ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
ETc|*H*E*L*L*
ETc| Member

Postby Endgegner » 20 Aug 2010, 12:56

Lets have Fun again Dudes...looks like all is solved!

We are in 2 different Clans but we all love the same Game so....lets play together not against each other!

Pappnasen ! :D

Gruss Bernd
Endgegner

Postby ETc|Razer » 20 Aug 2010, 14:41

Good this is solved ;) Tho one more thing to add :
Many players see that i am joking alot when i'm not playing ( Spectator ).
And just as Blackdragon, if you joke too much and take it to a too high point. People may get pissed/offended!

To all players i joke at : I don't mean anything i say! And probaly so doesnt blackdragon!
I guess we both like to fool around and just have fun on a diffrent way :D
Even tho i wasnt involved at this "situation" i can understand both Mike & blackdragon.
Mike needed to indeed apply the rules and blackdragon was just fooling around abit!

Just wanted to add joking is allright but u got to know the limit and who to joke at :roll:
Even tho i cross my limits sometimes too! But that can happen , we are human!

Ok just wanted to add this blablabla. Problem solved already so i dont know why i am actualy typing all this lol :P :D

Enjoy the game people, see you all around!

Kind regardz Razer
ETc|Razer

Postby ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER » 20 Aug 2010, 17:53

:lol: ahhaa u guys. got 2 love em.

thx for talking about all! i dont think any1 should have a problem w blackdragon. And ... voila there is no problem! have a nice weekend
ETc|Dipl Ing dEI mUDDER
ETc| Member

Postby QpiD » 31 Aug 2010, 09:38

it s a small small world :D :lol:
nemo saltat sobrius
QpiD
ETc| Member

Postby LuCkY*13 » 31 Aug 2010, 20:16

woooohooooooooooo.....let goooooooo
Hardcore lives

just to spam a bit..:P
LuCkY*13
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|#.Jay.# » 31 Aug 2010, 23:15

closed
ETc|#.Jay.#
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 553

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory