Egyptian discovery of Atlantis: legendary city soaked in fro

Everything about our W:ET servers. New ideas, wishes are welcome.
N!tmod, Trickjump, Jaymod, Sniper N!tmod, Headshot ETPro.

Egyptian discovery of Atlantis: legendary city soaked in fro

Postby R!$ky » 18 Jun 2013, 00:13

Sunken city gives up its treasure: Ancient Egyptian metropolis lost for 1,200 years below Mediterranean sea set to go on display

The 'lost city of Atlantis has eluded explorers for centuries and is almost certainly the stuff of myth.

Staggeringly, though, an ancient city that is Atlantis in all but name has emerged from under the sea near Alexandria — and now the lost world of Heracleion is giving up its treasures.

Just as in the classical tale, Heracleion was once a prosperous, thriving city before it was engulfed by the sea around 1,500 years ago. It was grand enough to be mentioned by the Greek writer Herodotus, the 5th-century BC historian.

He told the fabulous story of Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in the world — she of the face that launched a thousand ships — travelling to Heracleion, then a port of ‘great wealth’, with her glamorous Trojan lover, Paris.

for more information about this topic visit:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ciencetech^mostread
Attachments
article-2336723-1A2CFD2B000005DC-0_634x419.jpg
article-2336723-1A2CFD2B000005DC-0_634x419.jpg (21.48 KiB) Viewed 11294 times
- So what you doin',son? - Nothing, just chilling, killing.-
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Re: Egyptian discovery of Atlantis: legendary city soaked in

Postby goldenboy » 18 Jun 2013, 16:17

ok
goldenboy
ETc| Member

Postby ETc|HellBound » 19 Jun 2013, 11:17

goldenboy wrote:ok

:lolsign:
hi
ETc|HellBound
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 19 Jun 2013, 13:33

goldenboy wrote:ok

i know you like this topics :slap:
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby Tau » 19 Jun 2013, 16:38

Risky Risky Risky.. oh boy. You need to learn to frame your posts. All this might be interesting, but you need to bring it with a bit more fireworks. People need to feel sorry for not reading it; people need to lay puzzled in their beds at night, wondering: should't I have read Risky's post? Who knows what I missed! (Best case scenario: he jumps out and put on his computer). Now it sounds more like a newspaper, not a suprise, and people feel great not to have read it ("ffs, who reads newspapers anyway! I am my own news!"). If all this was in your post, goldenboy's gibberish wouldn't have succeeded! On the contrary: his ok would be an 'ok' as in: "I'm astonished, you changed my life!"

Probably you won't understand my post, but at least you would, in my case, feel sorry not to. Whatever I wrote, it at least looked important.
Tau
ETc| Member

Postby R!$ky » 19 Jun 2013, 18:00

Tau wrote:Risky Risky Risky.. oh boy. You need to learn to frame your posts. All this might be interesting, but you need to bring it with a bit more fireworks. People need to feel sorry for not reading it; people need to lay puzzled in their beds at night, wondering: should't I have read Risky's post? Who knows what I missed! (Best case scenario: he jumps out and put on his computer). Now it sounds more like a newspaper, not a suprise, and people feel great not to have read it ("ffs, who reads newspapers anyway! I am my own news!"). If all this was in your post, goldenboy's gibberish wouldn't have succeeded! On the contrary: his ok would be an 'ok' as in: "I'm astonished, you changed my life!"

Probably you won't understand my post, but at least you would, in my case, feel sorry not to. Whatever I wrote, it at least looked important.

ok tau i'll do hard and make short posts interesting and enjoyable Thnx for your advicable comment finnally i understand your english :D
R!$ky
ETc| Member

Postby Hans Gunsche » 20 Jun 2013, 15:53

Nice read. Artifacts are in superb condition. Fascinating period of history, they can be proud of what they achieved for their time. Our age is nothing special, the first baby steps to a fully digital advanced world, the people in the far future will just skip our part of history to get to the good stuff, just like we do now with the Roman empire, ancient Greeks and ancient Egyptians.
Hans Gunsche
ETc| Member

{ IMAGES }: 2

Return to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory